Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:54 am
hits the water and dosnt come back up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:57 am
She feels she has to help but riku and wakka are already out there looking for him . she fallows.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:21 pm
*Kazuma is sitting on a boulder in the middle of the desert.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:36 pm
ShadowSora observes and laughs silently at them because of how futile it is looking for him.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:28 am
Name:Crow
Weapon:Chains controled by his mind
Appearance:Silver chains with sharpened ends. He can move them and make them longer on will.
Past:Lost in the Darkness He found that he could control the chains his father had before he was killed by organization 13. he then sought to seek his revenge on the Organization but could never find them.
Discription razz refers not to fight unless it is a nobodie. likes a good conversation.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:31 am
Walks out of the shadows and looks around. He see's Riku and Wakka Running and notices a strange shadow, but decides to ignore it.* "hi im kinda new aroun here. Can anyone Help?" he yells  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:10 pm
"hi im kiari! who are you?" she satands in front of him "and there was a boy that fell from the sky and hasn't come back up!! it sounds crazy but we have to save him!" she is still in front of him stareing at him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:02 am
"i'm Crow. nice to meet you. so someone just fell out of the sky into the water? sounds kinda weird. let's go help him!"  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:12 am
"i dont think hes comming up any time soon. im worried hes been down there for a few hours" she turns to the ocan "its just like what happened to a friend of mine now hes gone but not dead i know he will come back to me"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:14 am
"that kinda sucks. so who are the other people here?" *Looking around*  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:31 am
"umm over there in the water is riku and wakka and i think thats it havent see any one else today except you " she turns to him "where did you come from anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:34 am
"well. i kinda came from the Darkness. i've been lost there for a while and just showed up here a few minutes ago. i hid and waited for somone to show up."  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:36 am
"creepy.....but kinda cool" she smiled and walked to a tall tree and leaned and pulled out an uncompleted shell necklace then she worked on it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:38 am
goes and sits a couple of yards from kiari. "so, you guys got something to eat?"  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:11 am
"theres fish in the water cocanuts in the trees and theres usaly a seagull that leaves her eggs"kiari pointed to the island where riku and wakka were  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff