Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The role playing section is not dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Apple Discord-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:52 pm
good because i plan to join eventually  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:38 pm
hmmm....they look pretty interesting....  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArchAngel Seigfried

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:54 pm
Yup^^ I really interested mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:00 am
it seems so dead.. I wanna RP but no one is replying much sad  

2_N_E_1_Park_B0M

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:35 am
What is with you people and single-thread RPs? Forum/Guild RPing is more organised and is more new-player-friendly.

Ummm.. I'm going to ask and see if I can re-vemp it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:22 pm
Rush_Hardroc
What is with you people and single-thread RPs? Forum/Guild RPing is more organised and is more new-player-friendly.

Ummm.. I'm going to ask and see if I can re-vemp it.

Ask away. 3nodding  

lightsenshi

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:16 am
Okay.. do you need help?

I've set up my own Forum RP separate from the main RP subforum, but I'm willing to help re-vamp the Main subforum if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm
What I'd like to know is why everyone wants to be Sailor Moon. Doesn't make sense to me.... sweatdrop  

lightsenshi

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:19 am
Main character... I don't even want to play a canon character... I usually make up my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 pm
Just a note, the regular 'make your own RP' subforum is STILL open with many RPs waiting for people to join them so they can be played. Don't neglect our original area, guys crying  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 am
YEah, but it needs to be revamped... All the RPs therein are dead.... or so it seems.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:32 pm
Rush_Hardroc
YEah, but it needs to be revamped... All the RPs therein are dead.... or so it seems.

It needs to be cleaned out, yeah, but it doesn't help to suddenly have two roleplay forums with little to no preparation time. It probably confused the members into thinking the older forum got shut down sweatdrop

I'd like to request the area to make single forum RPs NOT be completely destroyed, as there are some people who like doing that and some RPs that work better that way. It's also a good way to let beginners stretch their legs and try less complex things.

EDIT: I cleared out any thread that hasn't been posted in since 2006. I'd also like to note that a Crew Only forum would be a good idea, since there isn't much communication between crew members here.  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Perhaps... but why keep stuff from the regular members? We can communicate just fine. It's the activity that's the issue. A couple guilds I'm in when dead suddenly.. possibly because we're growing up. I have a new job, so I can't get on like I used to........... But I still get on nevertheless.

Now, the reason why I made the new RP is because I wanted to take an experiment of mine into a populated guild. It appears to have worked somewhat... Now, I need an official name to replace "Experimental Forum RP".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:27 pm
Woo. Roleplay is my element.  

RodIldKitsune

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:45 pm
You can join in ours if you want to... It's pretty user-friendly, just start anywhere. Just be sure to look at the Character list. Alot of the canon characters are taken, but there is plenty of room for original characters. You can start anywhere you want to, as well, but be sure you read what kind of place it is first and what's currently going on in that particular location. This will help optimise your interaction with the other characters.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff