Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Harvest Moon RPs
-Curse of Mineral Mountain-...needs people... !!OPEN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:23 pm
Midnight Witch of Wind
Chaos_Ultimate
Midnight Witch of Wind
( S'cuse me, but you said you're going to play the Mineral Witch, correct? I'm wondering if I could be the assistant. )
(She didn't say she was the Mineral Witch,People THINK shes a witch...)
( Whoops. Sorry, I'm sleepy, didn't seem to see that. xD

Well, can we play any mystical like characters? Just wondering.
Ummm..... I'll allow werewolves and such but absoloutly no witches. There is only one witch around here ant that's ME! blaugh blaugh
And that's a yes to all ur questions. Chaos, u can help out at the resturant. Leigh is in charge of her own property so if anyone wants to help at anyone else's property ask the person owning it instead of me. Ok.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:28 pm
(Can we start playing?)  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Go ahead and start playing! U dont have to wait for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:40 pm
(Okay)Zex walks out of his shack,Which seems to be made of rocks and than goes towards the town.  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:54 pm
((Since I play three charicters (Henna, Edward and the Mineral Witch) I am going to color coordinate.
Mineral Witch
Edward
Henna ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:06 pm
(Alright.)Walks through the town,actually pick pocketing a few people,Only getting small pieces of leather.  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Henna unpacked the last box and looked around the room at her work. Even though there were only four boxes it had taken at least three hours to unpack them. It was proberbly because of the picture box.
Henna had packed all of her framed pictures, photos, albums and notebooks into one box seperate from the others. She had marked it EXTREMELY FRAGILE. EXPENSIVE PLATES INSIDE. so that the clueless movers wouldn't drop it. To make sure they were extra careful, Henna had written something in tall red letters on the top: YOU WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT DROPPING THIS BOX.
After all, Henna only had one picture of her parents, one picture of her family before everything went wrong, and she didn't want it to be broken.

"Henns. Did you get everything done up there? I need to take those boxes to that shed out back." Her older brother and legal guardian Edward called from downstairs. Since he turned seventeen and graduated from high school (he had a summer birthday) he moved out of his parents' house and traveled with his best friend's rock band. After the accident, the courts put Henna in his charge. Deciding she wouldn't grow up properly if she were on the road all the time, Edward quit the band, gave up his dreams of being a rock star, and moved to the newly built Mineral Mountain.
"Hold on a second." Henna gathered the boxes, broke all of them down, then went out to the white-walled hallway to throw them down the red carpeted stairs.

Henna sat in the middle of the floor, the few pictures of her parents she had laying around her. There was her mother with her bright blonde hair, liquidy blue eyes that were always shiny as though she'd just been crying always smiling and looking happy. Edward was sitting beside her on a park bench, his smile was smaller, more reserved. Meanwhile, on her mother's lap grinning away, was Henna, her hair so blonde it was nearly white at the time, tied in bows on top of her head.

Her father and Edward fishing. Her father's hair was the darkest brown imaginable, his eyes just as dark but somehow happy-looking at the same time. He had a very pleasant sort of face and a wide smile that made his eyes nearly disappear. Edward still had the same smile. The fish he caught was only the size of his thumb. His father caught one as long as his own arm.

Her mother and father were sitting beside a lake. It was when her mother was pregnant with Edward. There couldn't have been a happier couple. A blonde woman who was struggling to get through law school while heavily pregnant with a nine and a half pound baby who was still able to smile and say she was honestly happy.
A dark haired man who had recently lost his parents and grandparents within days of each other. He, too, was going through law school and worked about four jobs to pay for the baby things they needed. Henna had no idea how they survived. For the first few months after Edward was born they lived in a one bedroom apartment in the middle of the countryside.
By the time Henna's mother was pregnant with her they were living in a three bedroom home on their own property, with a huge backyard and big bedrooms since her law career had taken off.
"Our parents were the happiest lawyers who nearly got kicked out of a courtroom once for smiling too much." Edward one said when Henna visited him on the road shortly after their parents died. It was a day or so before the courts announced Edward would have to finish raising her.
"They had two kids, their big house, their careers and their dream life."
That dream life ended with a drunk driver and a sharp turn around a muddy country road on the way home from a party.....

Henna put the pictures on her pink wall. She didn't want to bother asking Edward if she could paint the wall a different color because he would complain about how much money paint costs. He was already working for three different shops in a town an hour away and the last thing he wanted to worry about was decorating the house.
Her bed was up against the back wall. She had a window with a seat at the end of her bed, which was big enough to stretch from one wall to the other. Henna could climb off the end of her bed and sit on the window seat if she wanted.
The rest of the room was a closet, a bunch of shelves, and a new-looking pink rug in the middle of the dark wooden floor.
Henna's old bedroom had been purple with little white christmas lights everywhere, a vanity mirror, a walk-in closet and a balcany where she could stand and watch the horses on the farm in the distance graze....

"Henna. Dinner!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:29 pm
(You in the town yet or...?)Goes towards the Restraunt,Hiding the pieces of leather.  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:57 pm
((Obviously blaugh yes. I'm moved in. If you want someone to RP with you can visit the house.))

Edward sat with his sister, eating dinner silently. In the living room he was playing an old record from the rock band his father had been in when he was younger. That was how he met Edward and Henna's mother, on the road with his buddies.
"Henna." Edward glared playfully at his sister who was chewing with her mouth open again. Ever since she was a baby she'd been doing that. Their parents thought it was cute while it annoyed Edward to no end.
His little sister grinned. She wasn't so little, she was fifteen, but being five years older than her Edward considered her practically a toddler.
"Have you heard from Spike?" The only time when Henna had visited Edward on the road was after their parent died and she came out to convince him to let her live with him instead of in the orphanage. She'd met Edward's best friend Spike, his wife Molley, and their then newborn daughter Lynora. That was why for one fleeting second Edward thought he could raise Henna and keep his role in the band. Spike had a wife and a baby and he was the lead singer. But his daughter didn't need to go to school yet. That was the problem. So he left the band and moved Henna to a bunch of different apartments for a couple of years. Finally he saved up enough from five jobs to buy a small house in the Mineral Mountain district.
"Lynara is three years old now and extremely energetic." Edward grinned. "Spike left the band shortly after I did because Molley caught some kind of sickness and needed to be near hospitals at all times." He saw the look on Henna's face. "She's all cured now but it was pretty much a coin toss back then. Lynara loves to strum on Spike's old guitar. Molley never seems to be able to find her camera whenever that happens, though."
Henna nodded. Edward could tell she felt guilty. If she hadn't begged him to let her live with him she would be in an orphanage right now and he would still be with the band, always on the road and not having any other life or family except his friends and music.
"I prefer this life." He told his little sister. She was fifteen and he was twenty but he considered her a baby, still. "Being on the road is a lonely life. Living with you is a slightly less lonely one."
Henna nodded, punching Edward playfully on the arm before finishing her dinner and going back to her room. Edward still had tons of boxes to go through but he didn't feel like doing that right now. He did the dishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:02 pm
(Hmmm)Walks through the town and sees an open window on a house and looks inside.  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Mineral Witch. Mineral Witch. After she lost her life, everything she loved, and defeated the evil dictators of old Mineral Town people had the gall to give her such a title?
She actually WAS a witch, true, but you'd think she'd be remembered in some hero-type way. Well, no more.
"Raise those who have fallen.
Those whose ends have come.
Terrorize the people of old Mineral Town.
They will regret the day
That I became known as the infamous
Mineral Witch!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:34 pm
Watches through the window and actually tries sneaking inside.  

Chaos_Ultimate

angels.pink.demise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:49 pm
Edward looked up. He heard something in the living room. It definantly wasn't the stray cat he had seen outside earlier.
He was headed for the living room when Henna ran down the stairs screaming.
"EDDIE!! SOMEONE'S IN THE WINDOW!"
Edward sprinted to the living room. It was true. He strode right out the front door, grabbed the guy by the collar, dragged him into the house and threw him on the carpet.
"What do you think you're doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:56 pm
angels.pink.demise
Edward looked up. He heard something in the living room. It definantly wasn't the stray cat he had seen outside earlier.
He was headed for the living room when Henna ran down the stairs screaming.
"EDDIE!! SOMEONE'S IN THE WINDOW!"
Edward sprinted to the living room. It was true. He strode right out the front door, grabbed the guy by the collar, dragged him into the house and threw him on the carpet.
"What do you think you're doing?"
(GTG)Apparently he was in rags,"...."He looked at Edward and gets up.  

Chaos_Ultimate

meggo-waffle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:32 am
(What should Leigh's mother's name be...?)
"Leigh! Leigh! Leigh! Leigh!" Leigh mother yelled from the kitchen. Leigh jumped from the stool behind the counter and ran to her mother. At the sight of her daughter, Leigh's mother started blabbering, like she always did when she made a mistake while cooking. "I-I was trying to bake a cake, but once it was in the oven, I remembered I forgot to put in the eggs, so I took the batter out of the oven, but it was hot, so I dropped it and look!" A giant puddle of batter was steaming on the floor between Leigh and her mother.
"Get the mop and clean it up. I'll start a new cake." Leigh said since the closet with the mop was on her mother's side of the puddle. Leigh began to make a new cake. Her mother was always burning something or dropping something because she was just learning to cook. Only being twenty-nine, the only thing holding her back from setting herself on fire was Leigh, who knew a lot more about cooking tan her mother.

Harvest Moon RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff