Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SCIENTISTS MIGHT HAVE FOUND THREE NEW PLANETS!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:17 pm
chibi moon and chibi chibi moon arnt planets. so i dont think that if sailor moon were still making episodes that the new planets and the lose of pluto would affect it. its anime, doesnt have to make sence. lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:05 am
Yeah, I've heard about the planets thing for a while and nothing is going to happen to Sailormoon so don't worry 3nodding . In fact, the manga has more senshi than the anime and some of those senshi represent these "new" planets. For example, Ceres, Vesta and Pallas are plutons that scientists may be considering planets.

Anyway, the story is done and has been for more than a while. No more new eps either crying .  

Princess Harmonia

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:11 am
well there is a new season but its fan made. there using alrady made sailor moon episodes and mixing them to make a new storie. its called sailor moon universe. i dont know how they do it but the first episode is coming soon! yey! i just hope the voice actors are better then the other english dubbing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:24 pm
starlightpharah
well there is a new season but its fan made. there using alrady made sailor moon episodes and mixing them to make a new storie. its called sailor moon universe. i dont know how they do it but the first episode is coming soon! yey! i just hope the voice actors are better then the other english dubbing. sweatdrop

sweet! yay! if they do plz tell me ok?  

sailor lunar eclipse

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:48 pm
sure. 3nodding will do. i cant wait to see it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:19 pm
fan made? hm intresting...  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:55 pm
starlightpharah
sure. 3nodding will do. i cant wait to see it! blaugh

Yeah I would so totally love to see it! :>.<:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:42 pm
Plz comment people!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Rabbit-eyes
Lay-San
SilverStarboy
Nothing. The show has stopped producing new episodes for almost 10 years

yea...and ppl r saying that pluto's not a planet..so...yea. if they did continue the show, it'll b like "Pluto died/went to another kingdom to protect" and for the nu planets, "we're nu scouts that'll help protect the Moon Kingdom/ there's more protectors out there.."or sumthin along those lines...
That would happen if the makers of the show suddenly became retarded.
You mean if DIC came back? lol Oh, that was mean. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:57 pm
plz people comment I feel like nobody wants to talk in here anymore! crying  

sailor lunar eclipse

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:25 pm
About that post on the planet Eris yesterday....I think it'd be great to have a Discordian senshi. lol I'd be nothing but a cheap excuse for Monty Python-esque humour ala Sailor Moon, but...it would be great fun.

The Pentabarf
KNOW YE THIS O MAN OF FAITH!

* I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

* II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

* III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

* IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

* V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.
But...I wonder whether she'd be a villian or not...XD

How's THAT for posting, eh? 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:10 pm
soo... what are the new plantes named?  

Snowblazer

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:45 pm
I have no idea yet and they are still not sure that they are real planets!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:09 pm
Kaidan
About that post on the planet Eris yesterday....I think it'd be great to have a Discordian senshi. lol I'd be nothing but a cheap excuse for Monty Python-esque humour ala Sailor Moon, but...it would be great fun.

The Pentabarf
KNOW YE THIS O MAN OF FAITH!

* I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

* II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

* III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

* IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

* V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.
But...I wonder whether she'd be a villian or not...XD

How's THAT for posting, eh? 8D

yeah whoo hoo!  

sailor lunar eclipse

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 am
HIYA PEOPLES!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash