Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:55 pm
Icon-reborn
"Shhh...." Vincent whispered to Yuffie, "Listen.."
"fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:00 pm
Vincent looks at you. And looks back at the spot where Kadaj was. All of them were gone! Vince ran in the direction of the motarcycle noise. "Follow me!" He told Yuffie.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Icon-reborn
Vincent looks at you. And looks back at the spot where Kadaj was. All of them were gone! Vince ran in the direction of the motarcycle noise. "Follow me!" He told Yuffie.
"ok."Yuffie follows Vincent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:04 pm
Ebony kadaj and loz were in a small house on the egde of the forest with the boy she took the blind fold off him and woke him up and asked him his name "what is your name boy?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:51 pm
(YAZOO IS WITH THEM TOO!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:57 pm
( iknow but he is asleep in the corrner)

"roxas " he answers "and what do you want with me" ebony answers "you have the key blade and the means you know all and we want to know where mother is and the key to the door and we want you to help us and if you dont then you won't walk any more."  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:28 pm
she stops then gose through a hole in the roof after she sprouted wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:49 pm
Axels_girlfriend
( iknow but he is asleep in the corrner)

"roxas " he answers "and what do you want with me" ebony answers "you have the key blade and the means you know all and we want to know where mother is and the key to the door and we want you to help us and if you dont then you won't walk any more."
((thats funny. yazoo is taking a nap.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:54 pm
(yea it is but he also got knocked out by roxas! ithink that is funny blaugh domokun )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:55 pm
Axels_girlfriend
(yea it is but he also got knocked out by roxas! ithink that is funny blaugh domokun )
((still funny))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:59 pm
Yuffie sees the small house and looks aound for vicent but she couldn't find them. she looked up and she saw roxas, and ebony."their flying. you don't see that everyday."Yuffie followed them with them noticing her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:06 pm
ebont doesnt hear yuffie at first but 5 min in but later then she can sence her ebony then turned her and roxas invisible so yuffie couldn't see them .  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:11 pm
Axels_girlfriend
ebont doesnt hear yuffie at first but 5 min in but later then she can sence her ebony then turned her and roxas invisible so yuffie couldn't see them .
Yuffie sees that their gone."ohh.. now i won't figure out how shes fly...unless......"Yuffie takes out some materia."this one."she puts it in her weapon and puts the other materia away."i hope this works."She tosses her weapon in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:21 pm
Ebony looked back and saw yuffie falowing her . so she teleaported to Healin to talk with Rufas and get some answers .  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:24 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Ebony looked back and saw yuffie falowing her . so she teleaported to Healin to talk with Rufas and get some answers .
Yuffie continued to follow her weapon until it fell down."oh........" She tosses it again and it goes to Healin then falls down."why im at Healin?"She pickes it up.Sigh.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff