Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Senshi Theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I do a good job writing this?
  Yes. It makes total sense.
  If you say so...
View Results

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:13 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Mercuryangel
Interesting theories. But where would the powers of the Starlights fall into this? And actually, that's another minor kink in your theory. In the manga at least, their home planet was destroyed but they still had their senshi powers; plus there's more than one for one planet.

Ummm... *cracks open Sailor Stars Manga #2* yeah about that. Kinmoku wasn't destroyed actually... or at least they don't directly say so. We can only assume it was because of Galaxia's planet-busting tendancies. However... if it doesn't say so explicitly and the Starlights and Princess Kakyu are still alive without the bracelets, I'll have to say otherwise. This makes sense, ya?

Destroy her own planet??? well, it's plausable, as she had braclets to keep her alive, same as her followers whose planets were destroyed.

The starlight's powers seem to be of the light element... like Venus. But that's just me...

Hmm...I can see where you're coming from with the Kinmoku not actually being stated as destroyed, but I can't bring myself to agree one way or another without more discussion...

But I can agree with you on the light element for the Starlights.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:21 am
Coolness. ^_^

Hey guys, remember that the document we are debating over is little more than the conjecture of a fan. I only calling it the way I see it. I meant for it to help explain some of the weird occurances often seen in Sailor Moon... I hope that it makes consistant sense.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:55 am
>> You know...o.o Sailor Crystals are special starseeds right?

And Sailor Moon is a Fluke Senshi. (Aka She's not really suppose to BE a Senshi) So her 'Sailor Crystal' looks different then everyone elses.

*Just a thought is all.*

Her being a senshi doesn't fit the pattern.

(then again neither do the Asteroid Senshi but..this is before Naoko T. Wrote them in.)

Because everyone else is a princess/prince of a Planet. Therefore they were senshi.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:17 pm
Right; you can't ignore that. Therefore, Cosmos, Chibi Moon, and Chibi Chibi Moon are also flukes, because they all originate with Usagi.

As to the Asteroids, who knows. Maybe before Beryl, those four bodies were big enough to be considered planets and got chopped down somewhere over the millenia? sweatdrop  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:04 pm
Mercuryangel
Right; you can't ignore that. Therefore, Cosmos, Chibi Moon, and Chibi Chibi Moon are also flukes, because they all originate with Usagi.

As to the Asteroids, who knows. Maybe before Beryl, those four bodies were big enough to be considered planets and got chopped down somewhere over the millenia? sweatdrop

At one point and time Ceres and the others were considered planets but were downgraded to Astreiods. (of course this is before Sailor V and Sailor Moon...)

Only Reason ChibiMoon MIGHT have escaped that is because her father isn't a Fluke since he is indeed, a senshi for Earth. << And thats it. But beacuse she's 'Moon' and not 'Earth' that's what the problem would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:49 am
Luamervara

And Sailor Moon is a Fluke Senshi. (Aka She's not really suppose to BE a Senshi) So her 'Sailor Crystal' looks different then everyone elses.

*Just a thought is all.*

(then again neither do the Asteroid Senshi but..this is before Naoko T. Wrote them in.)

Because everyone else is a princess/prince of a Planet. Therefore they were senshi.

Not really. Certain Sailor crystals that are especially powerful tend to look different from normal ones. Yes a sailor crystal is a special starseed... a shard of the starseed of a living planet.

Sailor Moon is the Senshi of Earth's Unnamed Moon. One of two theories can explain her survival.

1: The Moon's starseed isn't dead. How this can be is hard to explain, but perhaps Queen Serenity somehow protected it from Sailor Saurns' destructive power, merely leaving the Moon unable to support organic life when under normal circumstances, it would have been wiped out entirely making life on Earth very different from what it is today.

2: Earth's Starseed is somehow connected to the Moon's miking it possible for Sailor Moon to survive even if the Moon's starseed is dead. This supports the theory that the Moon was formed from an impact in early Creation.

Believe whatever you want, but I'm going with #1 in my story...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:19 pm
... so how exactly do you figure that Sailor Moon is a Fluke Senshi? and the Asteroid Senshi for that matter also?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:52 pm
Well for one, there were no Sailor Senshi of the moon in the first place.

And she does not fit into the pattern of a senshi that is presented to us in the books.

All the other senshi and Prince Endymion are from planets as you see it.

During the Silver Millenium, there was no SailorMoon. There was no evidence of that.

Also----

1: The Moon's starseed isn't dead. How this can be is hard to explain, but perhaps Queen Serenity somehow protected it from Sailor Saurns' destructive power, merely leaving the Moon unable to support organic life when under normal circumstances, it would have been wiped out entirely making life on Earth very different from what it is today.

^ remember Q.Serenity DIED after she sent everyone to the future- Saturn's power merely wiped out most life from the other planets and Set Humanity on Earth back a few centuries or so. It's theorized that Saturn herself can determine how much power is used in her deadly attackes.

Also Q.Serenity is from another place -all together-. SHE only used a crystal to make HER side of the moon with in the crater known as Mare Serenities liveable using the SAME crystal that is passed down to P.Serentiy.

Don't you find it odd that the same crystal that is passed down is suppose to be a Sailor Crystal for P.Serenity and then the SAME crystal is given for Sailor Chibimoon?

(ChibiChibi is not accounted for because she is Sailor Cosmos in the Manga and therefore holds the Cosmos Starseed which replaces the Silver Crystal and I'm working on something before that.)

---

2: Earth's Starseed is somehow connected to the Moon's miking it possible for Sailor Moon to survive even if the Moon's starseed is dead. This supports the theory that the Moon was formed from an impact in early Creation.

....Dude...Earth's STARSEED IS ENDYMIONS.

*Sighs* You need to reread your Manga on that one for even suggesting it.

Sailor Moon was -never- around in the SilverMillienum. If so we would've seen her helping out in the battle- that is not so.

She was never -meant- to be a senshi > Making her a Fluke Senshi because she IS from a moon. While PRince Endymion, Mars, Mecury, Venus, Jupiter, and ect- they're all Planets.

Don't you think we have a pattern here?

The Asteoid senshi's namesakes were once considered planets.

The moon was always considered a moon.

Don't you find it strange that none of the other -countless- moons do not have senshis?

Don't you find it odd -still- that Sailormoon was never present during the SilverMillenium?

Face it, Sailormoon was a Fluke Senshi. Chibiusa would've never been Chibimoon if it wasn't for one fact:

That Metallia used her powers to help destroy the Moon Kingdom for the Silver Crystal's abundant powers.

Had the need for P.Serenity to become a soldier were not dire in trying to hide her and the crystal within her- there would be no SailorMoon.

There would be no Chibimoon.

It would be another story about P.Serenity and Prince Endymion overcomming odds of their two different planets and becoming lovers and soon after husband and wife/ King and Queen of Earth in some form or fashion.

Or...just dying like Romeo and Juliet.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara

*Just a thought is all.*

Not really. Certain Sailor crystals that are especially powerful tend to look different from normal ones. Yes a sailor crystal is a special starseed... a shard of the starseed of a living planet.

Sailor Moon is the Senshi of Earth's Unnamed Moon. One of two theories can explain her survival.

Believe whatever you want, but I'm going with #1 in my story...

Also, WHERE in the world did you come up with the 2nd one? *shakes head* dude....be glad you're -not- in some of the Moonie forums I'm in.

You think my theories slashes yours to peices? >>;; The people I know would turn it into Pulp.

*ponders if she should let you find those forums. *  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:59 am
why keep Sailor Moon so simple? To do so just doesn't make sense to my analytical nature... sorry.

I appologize for being blunt, but these thoeries of yours seek to simplify Sailor Moon. I do things the way I do because it all makes sense that way. It simply doesn't work any other way. I try to be as realistic AND true to the original storyline by following and interpreting the clues I've picked up on. Complexity makes for a good story, regardless of what some people think.

Example: Look at Star Wars. It's complexity kept it going for 29 years and it's STILL going! It's like a never-ending story! That is the TRUE definition of "Legendary".

Sailor Moon is fully capable of turning out the same way. The story can keep going and going ad infinitum if someone makes a solid "truth" as to the events that happen before and after what Naoko-hime had written. Now the problem is that she has declared that she has put the Sailor Moon pencil down for good, but surely she must realize that there is a dispute on the unknown origins and future. Sure we have seen the past and the future... but what is the sotry behind all that? Damn-near anyone can write on those subjects and make a good story with it. For Sailor Moon to truely become legendary, like Star Wars, someone needs to revive Sailor Moon from the "dead" (I use the term "dead" because all the merchandise is pretty much out of print and therefore virtually impossible to find anywhere other than perhaps Japan). Both the beginning and the end of Sailor Moon were left quite open, so someone needs to fill them in.

Now your question is "why do I see things this way", right? Here's why: I see things the way I do because both Manga and Anime suggest a Galaxy full of life and civilization. There is a concept called "starseeds", which are said to be the source of life. Supposedly every living thing has a starseed. Planets also have stasrseeds. This suggests that planets are, from a certain point of veiw, indeed alive. Each planet has a guardian (in some cases more than one) called a Senshi (female) or Knight (male). These guardians have superpowers that help them fight off any threat to their planet. There was once a time when a force called Chaos was saturating the Galaxy with darkness. The Knights and Senshi continually fought against this force and occaisionally each other. This era was known as the Sailor War. Sailor Galaxia was the legendary Senshi who sealed Chaos inside herself, only to be heavily corrupted by it's power and therefore she became evil. For perhaps, say, 1,000 years she set out to conquer the Galaxy under the influence of the evil entity inside her. She put together an empire called Shadow Galactica. Now with ANY conquering force, you will have those who don't agree with the new order and will either fight back or run away, sometimes both. Silver Millennium, from what I am lead to believe, is just one of many bases for rebels. Earth already had Human life on it and didn't really know what to think when these alien refugees came to their system. They called these people "gods" because of their superior technology and (referece to Senshi and Knights) superpowers. Things happen over the years and all that's left today are the ruins on the moon and God knows what's on the other planets. Due to Queen Serenity's power, the Senshi, Princess, and Prince were reborn on Earth in the Modern Era. That's where the canon story begins. The stuff between all te canon stuff, I made up from my own mind. I have a thing for science fiction and I find that Sailor Moon is fully compatable with it. Therefroe I'm taking adavantage of that and making such a story. Agree or disagree, I care not. Point is, I know what I'm talking about and what hasn't been specified or otherwise explained, I'm accounting for myself.

Do you now see where I'm coming from now or must I simplify my words to be better understood?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:19 pm
damn... thats some info. well it's good to know there's plenty of moonies here. sorry for not posting in a while, I've been busy with making a sprite comic. I'll post it in a seperate thread sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:08 am
it's fine, dude...

To Luamervara: *tracks down a random post* Jeeze.... no kidding... if you ask me, damn-near all references to Silver Millennium in RPs and fanfiction apparently seek to put that era in a medieval-like setting... sort of. I'm quite frankly sick of seeing every other Silver Millennium story (some ARE good, don't get me wrong) in such a setting. They had higher technology than that, folks, and we freaking know this to be true. That's what leads me to believe that they came from somewhere else.

aaaaand sorry about being so blunt and downright rude in some places, but I had to defend my position. I've got some decent ideas and I don't want them crushed, you know?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:32 am
does anone have any other opinions on the validity of this?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:28 pm
Rush_Hardroc
it's fine, dude...

To Luamervara: *tracks down a random post* Jeeze.... no kidding... if you ask me, damn-near all references to Silver Millennium in RPs and fanfiction apparently seek to put that era in a medieval-like setting... sort of. I'm quite frankly sick of seeing every other Silver Millennium story (some ARE good, don't get me wrong) in such a setting. They had higher technology than that, folks, and we freaking know this to be true. That's what leads me to believe that they came from somewhere else.

aaaaand sorry about being so blunt and downright rude in some places, but I had to defend my position. I've got some decent ideas and I don't want them crushed, you know?

But it is a medieval like setting. Very Renassiance like, however there's not definite timeline of it. And of course, everyone knows that bothQueen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia came from another galaxy or anther Star System.

BUT, I think the other senshi were already on their planets before their arrival.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:07 am
Do you think there's a senshi for everything, a lot of the names and what not are all based mostly off Greek and Romin stuff and they always had gods for everything... from day truning into night and the harvests of the season, I think I'd be neat to see ALL the senshi in a HUGE all out movie!? Don't you think? Imagine the elements, the planets, stars and moons, 4 seasons, animals, emotions, weather, events (like festivals, holidays and such), maybe jewelry... Yuo could make a senshi out of everything even if it's just to protect a holiday or time of year all the way up to the planet and universe itself... it'd be awesome!! I guess StarS covered that subject very briefly...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff