Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:13 pm
(Okay... So it's lot's of words... I don't use pictures, people! And I like details...)
Name: Nicalin Archer
Species: shape-shifter
Home: She doesn't claim one
Ability style: Magician, though when it comes to a fight, she's: Smile, Kill, Question. (James Bond xd )
Weapon: A deck- or three- of playing cards made from thin steel and razor edges, a bag of magic tricks- fear her Black Bag- a sword, bow, and dagger. Beware them, they think, talk, and bite. They're also her last resort.
Ability: Through her weapons, she controlls Fear, Illusions, and she can command Spirits- for a time, and she hates calling on them.
Her own abilities are shape-shift, healing, sleight of hand, shadows- almost exclusively for shadow-walking- and an Undomitable personality- which means that even when possessed, her own spirit remains unchanged though her body is not under her control anymore. She also has weak psionics, though telekinesis is of note-worthy strength.
weakness Dawn. She has spent to much time working in people's dreams and manipulating nightmares to not feel pain when the symbol of their end rises. Her weakness lasts as long as the sunrise does, begining shortly before the sun peeks over the horizon.
She also has a weakness for chocolate, small furry things, and being stripped of her weapons.
Description: Nick usually stands tall at 5'10" and dresses simply in loose, pale or dark blue breeches, loose cream or pale blue shirt and calf high boots. A black sash is wound around her waist and knotted to the side, and a black scarf is bound around her right bicep. She wears no armor except for black archer's guards. Her blue-black hair is cut short and choppy, and her eyes are silver, though they turn gold when she becomes angered.
Storyline: A magician by trade, and a fighter when she has to be, she wanders everywhere. She doesn't remember- though her weapons do and do their best to ensure she never recalls- the night her family died. Or the possession that the slaughter resulted in, or her waking in blood tainted snow with crimson hands. She doesn't know that the necklace she wears is actually a demon bound. In fact, in regards to her own life, she doesn't remember much before waking up in an Inn with amnesia.
Quote: "Let's dance." and "NIGHTMARE!!!"

Name: Leilen Archer
Species: Changeling
Home: In a land far, far away...
Ability style: Magic, physical only when she has to, but don't think that means she can't fight.
Weapon: Her temper, and a pair of blades that are shaped some what like scythe blades, only sharpened on the outside of the curve. They arc down to a wicked point near the elbow, and to a shorter point about an inch beyond the knuckles. Rather than a staff, the blades have handgrips that are also bladed on the end. (like Tonfa, only blades.) The blades on the ends of the handles can be flipped around to lock them together into something similar to a ring knife.
Ability: Wind, and lightning come at her beck and call, and she is adept at illusions, but finds them tiring. In fits of temper, she affects the weather, but can't seem to do it at will, beyond wind and lightning.
Weakness Being locked away from the outdoors, most especially away from the weather.
Description: Varies, except her eyes, though she never Changes where someone can see. Leilen prides herself on her chameleon skills and passes unknown among the crowds. She usually looks like a tall teenager with slightly tanned skin and shadowy black hair worn long and always bound. She tends towards the slender and fine-boned, but is always muscled. Her eyes are a vivid blue, lit with silver streaks more than reminiscent of lightning (it is rumored that it is not that she does not change her eyes, because she CAN not.). She dresses in more masculine clothes, preferring them to frills and lace.
Storyline: Born in a happy family with a happy home, her family sent her to school annnddd... She screwed up her Teleportation Final and wound up in the Capital of Weird. She hasn't found a good reason to leave since.
Quote: "It's not the weather that I mind- it's that it's not minding me."

Name: Leidren Styx
Species: A Primordial Being
Home: The border between Life and Death
Ability Style: She fights when she must, which is rare indeed, but as the essence of the boundary between life and death, she tries to leave slaying to Death and Mortals.
Weapon: Blade of Amnis Wavewalker: The sword of a legendary hero, cast into the river Styx as she crossed over to the realms of the dead. It is water bound, and a powerful elemental weapon. She has also been know to borrow Death’s Sword, a weapon used to cut the Life Cords of the Nobility, and the Bow of the East Wind.
Ability:
Spirit Wall: The souls that gave her Life with Poseidon and Death guard her now, rising to surround her with a barrier of spirits.
Liquid Life: The essence of the River Styx, she may revert to a liquid form whenever she desires.
Primordial Essence: She. Can’t. Die. Lose a fight, yeah, but she can’t die. She will always heal.
Weakness: She doesn’t really have one, though she will avoid places that are too imbalanced. Places where there is too much Life collected, or to much Death. Weddings and Graveyards or funerals especially.
Description: It varies with her choices. Most often it is that of a female of the perfect height with an exotic cast to her features. Her skin is a tad pale, but her ebony black hair is as dark as the deepest shafts of Hades realms, and her eyes are two bottomless pits as dark as dark may be, but bright, too. She tends towards full lips that are more red than not, and her canines are always sharp, though never over-sized. Her figure is calculated to draw attention from men (literally) because she likes to taunt them when boredom gets to overpowering. To be completed
Storyline: forged by the first Death as a barrier between the realms of the Living and the Dead. It is said that Death cut her course with the blade of his Scythe, and that a Lord of Water gave her a semblance of life, but it wasn’t until wandering souls fell into the river that she gained true life. Because of this, her aura reads as necromancy, though she still commands only the flow between Life and Death.
Quote: “You don’t want to cross me; I know what’s on the other side.”
((Character in the works, I'm still ironing out the kinks.))

Name: Dime Democles
Species: Human
Home: Byako
Ability Style: Thinking
Weapon: Brain, and a hardback collection of Sherlock Holmes that packs quite a hit.
Ability: Big Brain, book of Holmes
Weakness: Sherlock Holmes
Description: Short, with mouse brown hair lightened and streaked by the sun. She has sea-green eyes and a lively smile. While she doesn't need glasses for most things, she's rarely seen without them, for she's rarely seen without a book. Her clothes are usually khakis and a hooded, peachy sweatshirt (it even has a peach embroidered in the corner.)
Storyline: A relatively normal girl, with a strange uncle, loveable dog, and a heavy book of Sherlock Holmes.
Quote: "It's elementary. Really, if I can do it, then it must be."

Name: Unknown: goes by Allen Aharden
Species: Destroyer
Home: N/A: currently Tenth Sea
Ability Style: Destroy
Weapon: Black Blade of Destruction
Ability: (Right) Hand of Annihilation
Weakness: He must be Summoned to unleash his full power; he's burdened by the weight of his binding when he hangs around after destroying.
Description: He is a tall, slender man with hair blacker than the void falling around and over crimson eyes in soft spikes. His skin is pale, and two wings of softest feather and blackest night rest at his back. His appearance is most aptly labeled 'Goth,' although the chains he wears in Binding are not mere fashion, but the Law of Supernatural made tangible.
Storyline: Unknown: he appeared in Byako in June and devastated the ISA headquarters. He has not left since, and can be found in the Library.
Quote: Unknown: most people who've talked to him, until recently, died. him being a Destroyer and all...

Name: Die (pronounced 'dee') Drache
Species: half-dragon
Home: The Alkemist; (formerly Germany)
Ability Style: Claws, tail, occasionally fire
Weapon: silvery claws
Ability: fire breath, can hide her wings and tail and minimize scale visibility
Weakness: Kenton
Description: 5'6" and not truly slender but far from stocky, this half-blood rarely shows off her silvery green wings and tail, keeping the appearance of the draconic to the minimum sprinkle of finely etched scales, and delicate silvery claws tipping her fingers. Her eyes, emerald green, are slit pupiled and beautifully large in her delicate-seeming face, and her teeth are a little too pointed in places to make people comfortable when she grins. Her hair, a coppery brown in color, is usually worn swept back in a loose bun held with an antique clip set with green stones.
Storyline: An immigrant from the mountains of the Rhine valley, she figured her odd appearance would be more acceptable in the strange Byako. Not to mention the lawsuit...
Quote: "Ich liebe diesen Künstler~!"

Name: Charisse Hallow
Home: Claims None
Ability Style: Relic Hunter
Weapon: Recurved bow, Mag Light
Ability:
Gold Eye- She can appraise an item in a glance, telling fakes from the Real Deal in a glance. A forger should be complimented if she has to spend more than a few seconds to discern its validity, but within minutes, she Knows, and Knows right.
Sharp Sight- She has a higher chance of noticing things like hidden doors and traps, little things relevant to finding Relics, due to her Relic expertise. If it seems like there might be something of interest to her, she'll notice it, otherwise... it gets Overlooked...
Slick Shot- Named for the first time she did it (slicking a floor with oil) she takes a moment to select or prepare a 'special' arrow coated with or carrying a liquid. What kind depends on what she needs and what she has. It takes longer than a regular arrow, but gets Results.
Quick Fingers- Quick with locks, filching things, opening cans, working strange devices that have a big potential for explosion...
Lightbulb Reward- She takes her mag light... and hits the back of a person's head, hard... And she has a VERY low hit-to-miss ratio. (Deals subdual damage only.)
Weakness:
Relics- She has to stop and look, and if it's the Real Deal, she has to inspect it. She also has to keep people who can get her to a Relic alive and well until they're there.
Impatience- She has no patience for stupidity and foolishness. It gets her in trouble... because she snaps at the wrong people... and lands in dungeons.....
Human- as inhuman as she can be, she is, actually, human: flesh and iron-based blood and all that.
Description: Yo
Storyline: “Who I am and where I been is my business. You got somethin' to say about it?”
Quote: “Shut up.”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:54 pm
name:Lori
species: Mage
home: Unkown
ability style: Magics
weapon: Staff
ability:Anime, light, and dark Magics
Weakness: Physically weak  

Lori Naoi

Kairi Ai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:22 pm
name: mina
Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
home: none, travels
abilty style: controls ligh and darkness within her arrows
wepon: light and darkness bow and arrow
ability: already mentioned in ability style
weekness: pysically weak  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:29 pm
name:Tempura Pho Miso (Or just Miso)
species: Formerly Human
home razz reviously an unknown island in the middle of the ocean
ability style:Incorporeal/Demonic
weapon:Whatever suits his fancy at that point in time.
ability:Command of spirits and Undead, Various demonic powers
weakness:Anything used to preserve life
description:Miso looks like a cute (albeit underdeveloped) young lady, with gray eyes and fair skin. He has blue hair that just barely reaches his shoulders, and his bangs are most often covering one of his eyes. He wears women's clothing most of the time, although he does, on rare occasions, dress like a man.
storyline:He was once the son of a noble in his island village. however, due to an untimely "death", he was casted into the ocean to meet with "the creator". Instead, he drifted for months and washed up on a beach somewhere. Shortly there after, he discovered his new found Spirit Powers. Using these powers, he's been trying to reap as many souls as possible so that he may forcibly open a portal to the spirit world...WHERE HE SHALL RULE BOTH THE LIVING AND DEAD WORLDS! MEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
quote: "Well, damn."  

Anakoni

Kairi Ai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:41 pm
Kairi Ai
name: mina
Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
home: none, travels
abilty style: controls ligh and darkness within her arrows
wepon: light and darkness bow and arrow
ability: already mentioned in ability style
weekness: pysically weak  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:52 am
name: Annie Liberachi.
species: Human.
home: Manhatten Island.
ability style: Modeling?
weapon: Her mind.
ability: Telekinesis.
weakness Strong minds, enemy telepaths.
description: User Image
storyline: Annie was just a normal human girl until she realized that she could think something, and it would happen before her. Not knowing exactly what she was doing, at the age 16 she left her home in search of people like her. Little did she know, she wouldn't have to search for long..
quote: When you have telekinesis, you never break a nail.
biggrin  

Annie-Mal

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:59 pm
name: Aki Ko-Kou
species: Angel
home: Tesarel, Clan Kabina's capitol
ability style: An Angel Princess. She likes to hide it though and acts normal. But you don't want to piss her off and bring out her full angel form, displayed with her gold touched wings. Within this form she can form shields, such as the one around Kabina. Her magic is defensive, such as a knock back blast that harms none but projects them away.
weapon: Mainly her magics but she is also a skilled archer and staff fighter.
ability: Some physic things but mainly light and wind magic.
weakness: Seeing people hurt. She cares for everyone and can't stand seeing her friends hurt.
description: [Aki]Sometimes a white, winged cat familiar is seen at her side
storyline: She is the angel princess of the blue moon and has high powers in the castle of heaven. But whenever she gets the chance she likes to get away from it all, in other words, hide from destiny. She's a strong person even though she may not seem like it. More will unfold.
quote: "Um, Who said I was normal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:24 am
name:Lucia Welbred
species: 25% vampire, 75% angel
home: clasified
ability style: own personal style
weapon:double wrist blade
ability: most vampiric powers, not all. angelic abilities mostly
weakness: being part vampire, week to sunlight, but not death to sunlight
discription: long flowing red hair. one red eye, and one silver eye. not very big, but looks very dangerous with either her fangs or wings out stretched
storyline:Unknown how she got to be how she is, she works as a member of the ordo herectus- an organisation that keeps the peace by killing any non-human that stirs trouble on sight. Being non-human herself, shes very edgy, and doesnt care if your innocent or not. When around her, even the slightest gesture of an attack on her and she'll be on your throat.
quote: "herecy grows from idleness, heretics must burn!"  

brother_captain_derek

Zombie_of_Ductape

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:05 pm
Name: Artemis
Species: Cat Demon
Home: Up in the Mesas of Arizona
Ability Style: I can bring the dead to life...... I'm a mage
Weapon: Magic,daggar, punjab lasso.......
Weakness: I'm afraid of the color yellow.
Discription: I look like my avi ecxcept I always wear a purple knee-length skirt w/ a cloak to match.
Story Line: I'm an orohan and I always have been ever since I can remember..... I have no memories of any family at all and I just go where the wind takes me. I rob only to get what I need and I rely only on myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:56 pm
Name: Jack Leroux ( Pronounced Lerow)
Home: Unknown
Ability Style: Death/Pain
Weapon: Whips
Ability: Death Perception:The ability to see a person/objects date of death/destruction, which is represented in lines covering the person/object. By tracing these lines, the person/object can be cut to pieces without any effort. Also, he has something to the effect of berserk mode.
Weakness: Strong willed people ( Magic would hurt me aplenty.), also while in his berserk mode, he is subject to hitting anything that gets in his way, even friends.
Description: My avatar is pretty much how he looks like.
Storyline:As a kid, he watched his Family die by some unkown person, which then unlocked his Death Perception ability which he used on the person who killed his family. Ever since the incident, Jack isn't afraid to hurt even the most innocent of people. Killing and pain are the only things that bring him joy...among other things. He has kept a secret about himself for well over all of his life, and no One...not one living soul knows what it is.
Quote: "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind..."  

MasterHan

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:15 pm
name:Rensuke Hagta

species:human

home:born in a hidden village, in a a mountain on the outskirts of Byako City

ability style: Elite Necromancer

weapon: Undead

ability: He has mastered many forms of Necromancy, he can both summon undead and mold undead into whatever he likes

weakness: sense of direction (lol not a real weakness but whatever), and his undead creations can be destroyed easily by light or divine attacks

discription: Basically my avatar but with a red tone (instead of blue)

storyline: Rensuke was born in the mountains. This village was secure from the outside world but he always dreamed of what was beyond his walls that bound them there. Rensuke loved to read, and always picked up books to see what was outside. One day while he was little he found a forbidden section in his library. He stole a book to see what was so "forbidden" about them. The book was about dark magic, and the art of necromancy. He learned the spells all to well. And while he at first thought it was a bunch of garbage he soon realized, that the spells were real. He was able to ressurect dead and control them. He wanted to know more and soon he used some of his undead followers to steal even more of the books, but he would always return them once he was done. And soon, he became amazingly strong at necromancy that he could mold bones and flesh into almost anything he wanted. But at the same time he was learning these spells, he was taught to fight. It was the law of his village to always be prepared even if they were hidden. He learned the art of swordsmanship and the art of hand-to-hand combat. Once he was old enough he set off on an adventure to see the outside world and all of it's beholdings. With only the clothes on his back and a book which he copied every spell he ever knew, he went out. To his suprise he found a wonderous new city which he has only just come to know. And how many people there seemed to overwhelm them. Though he knew that there was more to explore. And with another blank book aquired, he made it his dream to record everything he could find about the world he lives in. But what's bad enough is that he can't find anything, even if he tried. It's really hard for him to navigate, and get's lost a lot. So, it will be a challenge for him to find out what this world has to offer for him.

quote: "alright...now where am I?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:43 pm
User Image

name:Kit Aers
species:Human
home:Lives within the capital
ability style:Red mage type thing...
weapon:A gilded dagger tucked within the bodice of her dress.
ability:Dabbles in both dark and light magic. She has the ability to control the basic elements (fire, water, wind, etc.) but not with any great skill.
weaknessTrusting. It is easy to gain her trust and once you have you can do basically anything without her getting suspicious.
appearance: Short and slight, her pitch-dark hair is a stark contrast to her milky complexion. Although most would not even take a second look, to do so would be the thing to do as on closer examination it is evident that she has eyes the colour of honey, shining like two stars from behind a dark curtain of hair. Her favourite choice of clothing is black dresses. Her most favourite being a black dress, highlighted with red ribbons and silver embroidery. At the age of twelve, her parents bestowed upon her a black and red weaved choker which has a bloodstone set in the centre and around her wrists and fingers are simple onyx bands, polished to a dull lustre.
personality:Bouncy and cheerful, she enjoys talking to and befriending people. She is easily distracted by pretty and/or shiny objects but she is also very open and willing to share.
storyline:Having lead a sheltered life, Kit is still innocent and childish at times and she wanders about town attempting to befriend travellers, curious to know what the outside world is like.
quote:"Ooooo...shiny shiny!"  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

kuroyama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:12 pm
name: Kuroyama Aichiage:put his age here....if he has one
species:half angel half demon, but doesn't really like to show it unless necessary
home:Okinawa, Japan (half american half japanese when he looks human)
ability style:roaming hired help (most often a hitman, but does all things(mostly)
weapon:Sword
ability: he can cast things like fire, water, and ice, and he can heal. (likes to read peoples minds occasionally.)
weakness: fire has a horrible effect he immediately feignts(sp?) when he sees it. he cannot stand up against
discription:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/yaoi_girl/scan.jpg
storyline:Kuro lost his parents when his twin sisters powers erupted causing a huge fire. He got his sister and him out, but his parents couldn't make it. he ran and tripped was knocked unconcious and then after he woke up he realized what happened he knew his sister would not remember him. he ran away and found himself with powers he had absolutely no control over. Is still looking for his sister. now he has found her, but she hates him and even she doesn't know why. so now he just looks for people he can talk and laugh with.
quote:"oh yeah like you know what I'm thinking."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
name: Yami
species: Kitty like thing
home: Forest
ability style: Magic
weapon: Scyth/Axe
ability: Healing
weakness: Fire, Humans.
discription: User Image--very small
storyline: A small Cat Like girl who was abandoned at a small age due to a forest fire. It wiped out her parents, and all relitives. She now lives in a hollow on the forest floor. SHe beleived all her problems were the fault of humans, so she is afraid of them as well.

[Meko-Chan]

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:41 am
name:beginner
species:light demon
home:byako city
ability style:mech pilot
weapon:a steam powered flight-mech with gatleing gun (left), beam cannon (front), drill (right)
ability:light power, use self as battery
weakness: darkness of night weakens her and dark based mahgic
discription:short green hair that curls, brown eyes, a pair of wings made from light, brown berret, a pair of horns under her berret, a pair of goggles, a bright multicolor shirt with a twining design down her arms, a green ring around her left forefinger, a long rainbow colored dress that goes below her knees, yellow rubber boots
storyline:a demon that grew up in the town of byako and made a living making mecha
one day she decided to go out and adventure in a mecha of her own
quote:my mecha shall rule the skys!!!!!  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas