Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Not exactly towels, but the best gaia will probably have Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:11 pm
I am always being told to do better things with my time then get online. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nephthys Assyria

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:34 am
Hmmm... the tartan does look like a towel if you wear it right! Yay! A plaid towel, but a towel nevertheless. They still should be an actual towel, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Gaia needs real towels! mad  

Daska

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:03 am
Daska
Gaia needs real towels! mad

Yes! Preferably one you can equip while still equipping a satchel (I was so angry when I realized you can't have both at once).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:53 pm
What that is so stupid! You have to be able to have a towel and a satcel at once. When gaia makes real towels they had better be able to go over your head.  

Daska

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:01 pm
Daska
What that is so stupid! You have to be able to have a towel and a satcel at once. When gaia makes real towels they had better be able to go over your head.
Agreed. And you should be able to hold on to them as well. And the item description should be something like "Don't leave the planet without it" so it can confuse everyone who isn't H2G2-knowledgeable.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:41 pm
Right you should diefientaly be able to hold on to them. Also you should be able to wrap them around your eyes so n00bs can't see you. I think that discription would be great! Everyone who wasn't a fan would be thinking "WTF?"  

Daska

fourtysecondscarf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:58 pm
yeah, we definitly should have towls. there should be an options where your holding it up and its all rolled up like one of those whips (those hurt soooooooo much!) sweatdrop  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games