Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor V manga scanlations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucy Stavers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:46 pm
Kumiko Yagami
scanlations of volume 1

I love you. Really.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:30 pm
Thats Codename Sailor V right? I have it. I downloaded it along with all of the other Sailor Moon manga.  

Ryuondo

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:21 pm
i remeber having the v manga saved to my computer but i dont know where it went. probally deleted it by accedent. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:03 pm
I want to read it so bad. ^^ Sailor V's my favorite senshi. <3  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:11 pm
she is my 4th fav. she is so pretty! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:16 pm
shes my favorite next to sailor mars xd  

Chibicat16

Kouji_no_miko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:57 pm
Sailor V is my favourite Senshi, I have sooo many pics of her lol and I've read all the manga. I even have her in my fanfic.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 pm
since it was never avalible in English and i could never get my hands on the jap. version (i cant read Japanese anyway) i've never read it but have done alot of research on it.

anyway, i once read somewhere that in the new 2004 edition, Naoko redid the story and changed some things so that it would match up with BSSM in more ways. and that the original SV manga is no longer avalible. Meaning IF sailor V ever reached America, we would get the new version instead of the old original ver.

So basically i'm asking if there are differences between the 2 versions other than the updated art.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:14 pm
im making an msn group for both senshi magnas. im almost done volume 2 of sailor v smile

http://groups.msn.com/SailorSenshiOnlineManga  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:16 pm
kawaiibunny3
since it was never avalible in English and i could never get my hands on the jap. version (i cant read Japanese anyway) i've never read it but have done alot of research on it.

anyway, i once read somewhere that in the new 2004 edition, Naoko redid the story and changed some things so that it would match up with BSSM in more ways. and that the original SV manga is no longer avalible. Meaning IF sailor V ever reached America, we would get the new version instead of the old original ver.

So basically i'm asking if there are differences between the 2 versions other than the updated art.
if they changed anything, theyd probably make it so that minako and usagi wrent friends liek they were in the original, or naru-chan. (they cameoed ALOT in sailor v)  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:56 am
kawaiibunny3

I heard she only updated BSSM's Manga O.o She changed some grammatical and plothole errors she made early on when she was younger, and changed some scenes. That's what I've heard. I can't get my hands on it to save my life, or find any scans of it. Fansites just aint what they used to be >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:06 am
~Alechsa~
kawaiibunny3

I heard she only updated BSSM's Manga O.o She changed some grammatical and plothole errors she made early on when she was younger, and changed some scenes. That's what I've heard. I can't get my hands on it to save my life, or find any scans of it. Fansites just aint what they used to be >.>

I bought all of the new version plus i have the originals and i went through them all page by page to see ALL the differences she made and there are a few touch ups on the bad guys, the transformations are prettier... and there are more hearts, petals and glissining crap everywhere!! So not much has changed except for some simple stuff we can change on photoshop ourselves... I don't think they'll ever release them here in America though, sorry?  

User_8572

Saladinja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:51 am
You can easily find them in Germany. I have them and I do like them. The action takes place before the Sailor Moon Story starts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:26 pm
Kumiko Yagami
scanlations of volume 1

i bow down before you!!!  

Pnytenshi

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:41 am
im downloading vol 3 right now, and ill post them to my msn group soon, as well as the end of vol 2. then i will psot the sailor moon manga ^^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff