Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Hang out with your fav Tekken character often??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuber_13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:35 am
Julia Chang

I would hang out with Xiaoyu. She seems friendly and fun to hang out with, especially at an amusement park. whee

same here lol I started using Xiaoyu and I love using her now lol besides amusement parks biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:22 pm
Gon, so I could make it drink beer.  

Jomura

Rukuro17
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:00 pm
I would learn Hwoarang's fighting style  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:26 am
I would Be.. With Devil Jin! But.. Hel Probaly Just shoot lasers around and kil everyone hel see.. xD

[X]Vampire_James[X]

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:09 pm
Lee and Anna!!! I would attach myself to them with duct tape! And and and go to a pool with them! -hyper Violet.-

Or Jin. I'd rape him. I think he'd be able to fight me off, because he's a Karate master n' all... but would he want to?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:00 pm
Heihachi and sex him up xd xd xd Lol just kidding... cool I would love for him to teach me meditation and how to fight! 3nodding  

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:15 pm
Dead Twisted Romance
Heihachi and sex him up xd xd xd Lol just kidding... cool I would love for him to teach me meditation and how to fight! 3nodding

eek  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:53 pm
i would be king because i luv to wrestle and i luv his endless combos and other submission and body slam combantions  

snoopyblack12

LingXiaoyu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Xiaoyu (heehee), Jin, Hwoarang, Julia...heehee, I guess those are all the ones around my age, he he he. ^o^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:53 am
i would hang out with panda or asuka lol, better yet my own customizations on them would be even more cool lol,and with asuka i could manage to understand her even to a small little level cause of all the anime i watch in japanese lmao jk.  

Drilbur

Devil Kazama Jin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:07 pm
Maybe Jin and Julia. They're most similar to me in personality and interests (science, martial arts, nature, etc.), as far as I can tell from the game. I don't mind fun people like Xiaoyu or Paul, either, though. And maybe I would go to Law for tasty Chinese food. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 am
You realize several of these characters would sooner punch a hole in your chest than teach you anything, right?

Also, Mentoree isn't a word. It's "Student".

I'D HANG OUT WITH KUMA. HE'S SO GANGSTA. >:3  

Gen_Eric_Gui

Devil Kazama Jin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:30 pm
Gen_Eric_Gui
You realize several of these characters would sooner punch a hole in your chest than teach you anything, right?

Also, Mentoree isn't a word. It's "Student".

I'D HANG OUT WITH KUMA. HE'S SO GANGSTA. >:3

The proper word is mentee. Student works too, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:02 am
Oviously I'd hang around with Xiaoyu but I'd love to hang around with Jin or Panda too.  

henred5

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces