Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
im done with the world my suicide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!Stop!Go!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:02 am
That was established a while ago. And it seems she's not dead...unless she is changing her avi from beyond the grave.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 am
Vlair Nitefell
Forgive me if this is mean, but I think it's fair to say she's a dumb little b***h. :3

Which is basically what I said in less words.... lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:41 pm
Rellik San
Vlair Nitefell
Forgive me if this is mean, but I think it's fair to say she's a dumb little b***h. :3

Which is basically what I said in less words.... lol.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:38 pm
Note:Not being harsh in this reply.

First: of all your saying your better than everyone else.
Two: your attracting way more attention.
Three: you most likely wouldnt post a suicide note online to hundreds of people who could probably careless about you and your steryiotypical emo getaways.
Four: im pretty sure noone care.
Five:You would of already killed yourself.
Six: Finally your really stupid to not want to live life conciously but instead you want to be braindead and ******** for the rest of your life.Just kill your self instead of doing that its worse.Count yourself fortunate for having a life and count your self lucky for not being in a situation were your braindead all your life unlike some children who dont have the choice you do and would love to have boring lifes with reatrds as you so put them instead of lying practically lifeless with no reason to live.

You are the reason people that are called emo have a bad name.
You are the retard so just go die the world would be better without you and your discrimanating,emo,heartless,and selfish thoughts.
Bye

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:41 pm
wow...this shitfaced hypocrytical a** actualy thinks shes the only one who doesnt like monotony?

she thinks were always happy...?

ive never yet felt true happyness like she speaks of in her "suicide" note....i dont know about you guys.

but shes gotta be pretty ********' stupid to beleave everything she's said in there...
no 'ffence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:41 pm
[If this all doesn't relate to you, please disregard it completely ^_^.]

Oh my god, the people in the people in this guild…
They float around, contradicting, shaming and debasing the guild members, just as a show of dominance and they're omniscient abilities....
But to say so would be a lie; a now outsider’s point of view whose memory has grown hazy after the all the years it took to learn how to cry.
This guild.
I should have foreseen this as, yes, emos are as such, I recall now; just as I was while insane, but seeing such a massive congregation of people hating each other for themselves, for selfish reasons they understand by the only means they can...
Like a curse
Of the “insane”.
You know everything; every aspect of…Everything
-the good, and the bad-
But, after it's all away, you see nothing of yourself in the way one should.
You only see your faults and then nothing.
but who is to say in what way should one see?
One searches
[Mucking through other's, tossing their livelihood’s and precious belongings out of your way as if they're worth to your "victim" what your explanation is worth to yourself.]
grasping for a hand, a ledge, anything, as you fall back into that nothingness and into your death.
Still, you can't tell
you don't know
and when they tell you how you are; they're wrong, even after you find yourself-or not-, because it wasn't right then.

But anyhow....

why is everyone so upset?
Do other people's opinion's really mater so much?
Are the words of this frustrated individual really so hurtful?
What of her?
Sure, she insulted the guild and people in general, but really, come on now, was all this truly necessary?
To go so far out of one’s way to try and punish another....?
To wrong another the way you were wronged because of those who harmed you's lasting imprint?
Because when they say 'that's because you let it last' it hurts and you're not sure why?
Because the truth is you need someone to help you stand but you're alone?
Honestly, it scares me to post in here, I’m worried the second I do I’ll be decapitated and my head mounted on a spit.
xd
Can anyone truly deny that at one point in your life you felt close to the same thing?
I don't believe her post was for [the classic] "Attention ", but even if it was, why is such a thing look down upon?
Humans need Attention to survive.
It's difficult, to give someone something you never had, it takes a while, but it's nothin' to boycott.
Why would you want to be like the bitches who did the same thing to you?
[Rhetorical...Ness.... ^_^]

Hemmka

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:36 am
~[duct_taped_heart]~
wow...this shitfaced hypocrytical a** actualy thinks shes the only one who doesnt like monotony?

she thinks were always happy...?

ive never yet felt true happyness like she speaks of in her "suicide" note....i dont know about you guys.

but shes gotta be pretty ********' stupid to beleave everything she's said in there...
no 'ffence

Good job no one in here has felt true happiness, because if you feel true happiness it means all your dreams are fulfilled and you have nothing to strive for anylonger. At which point the song 'Whole Lotta Nothing' tells you exactly how things will be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:22 am
Haha, this is the first time I actually dont care if someone takes their own life.

That chick needs to leave if the rest of us "********" make her so mad.

But truly, most people in the world today have that outlook so I dont know what makes her feel so special?

Anyways, if she did actually kill herself, too bad, so sad, does anyone really care?

Didnt think so.  

Casanova Rodeo

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:08 pm
I was going to say has been said I'm not going to bother to type it all again.
Long live Rellik who practically said everything I wanted to. 3nodding

EDIT: I checked her profile and I saw she logged in on Sept. 27, 2006.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:32 pm
LaurelinRe
I was going to say has been said I'm not going to bother to type it all again.
Long live Rellik who practically said everything I wanted to. 3nodding

EDIT: I checked her profile and I saw she logged in on Sept. 27, 2006.

Yeah, its a bad habbit of mine. Telling people what the actual reality of things is.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:35 pm
Archangel Izual
Vlair Nitefell

Yes.. She is/was.

But this is an old old post...

please don't dig up old threads.
Thanks.

I think it would help if we decided on and actually posted up some semblance of rules and ettiquette.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff