Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
do u hate when preps say they love a7x and cant name asong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:02 am
*points to my sister*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:23 am
Squorn
Beloved Aurora
I do hate it. But I let it go.

Yeah, there's not much you can do about it except keep buying CD's and going to shows. If all the real fans get out there, there'll be no tickets left for the posers. twisted

If they buy the CD's just for the hell of it... that'd be kinda good.
Cause then they'd be getting more CD's sold...
But.
We'll beat them to it.

Zellian

xX Miss Murder Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:29 pm
Yeh I know what you mean...at my school all the preps call me emo and say I listen to emo music. Then they come up and they're all like "Lyk, i totally love my chemical romance theyre so like, hott." and I'm thinkin...yeh...really whatever...but I bet you cant name an album. At least they know the song titles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:20 pm
YES. THANKK JOO.

The preps in my school thought they were an emo band when they saw them on my shirt.

HOMGlulzhai

X3Amerie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:13 am
i agree. times 1.6 billion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:18 am
ALL PREPS MUST DIE!!!!  

Avenged7X13

Givingupmybeing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:18 am
DOWN WITH MAINSTREAM FANS!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:49 am
Avenged7X13
ALL PREPS MUST DIE!!!!

amen sister!!  

Darkend Angel Wings
Crew

OblivionsGarden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:25 pm
That hasn't happened here yet (and I'm glad)... but if I hear some prep say that (they like them but don't have a clue about them) I'll put them in their place one way or another. Us true fans need to stick together and demolish the preps one by one or in a group xp ...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 am
dark-rose-666
i hate all the preppy ditzys who say "like omfg i like love like avenged sevenfold like hehe.". and at my school almost all of the "popular" preps are dressing in band teshirts that when i ask "whats ur favorite song" or"which cd do u like the best" they answer like i dont know. the lead singer is just like really hott. and yes thats what i have heard. theres this group of girls who claim to love avenged sevenfold. and i asked them "ok whats ur favorite song" and one girl said "idk they just look cool" who aggrees with me that all preps need to die? or at least leave our bands alone!!!
OMFG thats how all the stupid preps say/ do at my school to!! its so freaking annoying xp  

MMO Rpg NetMessenger

xX Miss Murder Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 pm
hevy_metal_roker_chik
dark-rose-666
i hate all the preppy ditzys who say "like omfg i like love like avenged sevenfold like hehe.". and at my school almost all of the "popular" preps are dressing in band teshirts that when i ask "whats ur favorite song" or"which cd do u like the best" they answer like i dont know. the lead singer is just like really hott. and yes thats what i have heard. theres this group of girls who claim to love avenged sevenfold. and i asked them "ok whats ur favorite song" and one girl said "idk they just look cool" who aggrees with me that all preps need to die? or at least leave our bands alone!!!
OMFG thats how all the stupid preps say/ do at my school to!! its so freaking annoying xp
I have developed my own way of testing these preps. Take them to an Avenged Sevenfold show and make sure you get mosh tickets. If they know how to take a mosh pit and sing, scream and mosh away to the music, they're fans. If they don't know what words to sing and most likely get trampled within the first five minutes...well...I 'spose they can't call themselves fans.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:44 pm
xX Miss Murder Xx
hevy_metal_roker_chik
dark-rose-666
I have developed my own way of testing these preps. Take them to an Avenged Sevenfold show and make sure you get mosh tickets. If they know how to take a mosh pit and sing, scream and mosh away to the music, they're fans. If they don't know what words to sing and most likely get trampled within the first five minutes...well...I 'spose they can't call themselves fans.

w00t! Meet you in the pit!  

Squorn

Sisterdeath_08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:13 am
the only reason they do that is because they are sheep and they have to be like everyone else, and cant live their own lives.

you should put one of them in check and say, "what the hell do you have that shirt on for its disgraceful to the band" then add in a little band quote about stuff like that and they will have no clue what your talkig about  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:55 pm
This is weird or maybe I'm just wierd I dun know but, that's NEVER happened to me before heh. Not even when I go on the internet I don't find preps that claim they like Avenged Sevenfold. Maybe I just don't get out much.  

6Pink6Satan6

miss shadows

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:02 pm
teheh i gosta go with the die prep part^^  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items