SAME HERE, SEXY! ;-;!! :: humps :: T__T;;;
heart heart

IT HAS BEEN QUITE LITERALLY MONTHS.
crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:50 pm
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Hzza
i hate all kinds of house pets, animals should live in forests and s**t in caves and stuff, not in my god damn shoe!

Hmmmm, did somebody have a bad exsperience where he found s**t in his shoe??
ninja
i ******** KNEW that was you, you jackass(<-----new favourite word possibly?)!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:08 pm
hahaha I just notice that tommy is a chick now. I'll have to get in on some hot lesbian action with him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:18 am
Nox
Heff
Nox
Heff
Nox
HEFFY!

heart
NOXXY!

heart
JE T'ADORE! I MEESED J00!
heart heart

crying
Oh, I know! I've just been, like, out. But now I'll prolly be around more because, as of the moment, I don't an -official- boyfriend, my dog just died yesterday, and I'm not going to go to the arcade for a while, because some b***h just won't learn that she can't beat me in a fight because she cat fights, and that s**t is for bitches, and I don't like to cat fight, and I've beat her a** three ******** times, and she still won't back the ******** down, damnit. >____< And my knuckles are sore, and her face gave me, like, three bruises on my knees.  

Heff

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:36 am
Heff
Nox
Heff
Nox
Heff
Nox
HEFFY!

heart
NOXXY!

heart
heart heart

crying
Oh, I know! I've just been, like, out. But now I'll prolly be around more because, as of the moment, I don't an -official- boyfriend, my dog just died yesterday, and I'm not going to go to the arcade for a while, because some b***h just won't learn that she can't beat me in a fight because she cat fights, and that s**t is for bitches, and I don't like to cat fight, and I've beat her a** three ******** times, and she still won't back the ******** down, damnit. >____< And my knuckles are sore, and her face gave me, like, three bruises on my knees.
eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:04 am
Hzza
eek
Yeah. I may be nice, and not into fighting MOST of the time, but if you piss me off, you better ******** RUN. Because I WILL not be called a s**t-talking fat-a** b***h, when none of that is true. Anything bad I have to say, I ******** say that s**t to your God damned face, and I may not think that I'm skinny, but the b***h that called me fat wears clothes that are my size, and she's, like, three times bigger than me, and she has no room to say anything about fatness. ******** that bullshit. ...I gotta go...I'm getting too mad just thinking about it...When I get mad, I punch myself in the chest, and I already have mega bruises from it.  

Heff

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:22 am
Heff
Nox
Heff
Nox
Heff
Nox
HEFFY!

heart
NOXXY!

heart
heart heart

crying

I love my hefferes, you should be my body gaurd.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:26 am
Heff
Hzza
eek
Yeah. I may be nice, and not into fighting MOST of the time, but if you piss me off, you better ******** RUN. Because I WILL not be called a s**t-talking fat-a** b***h, when none of that is true. Anything bad I have to say, I ******** say that s**t to your God damned face, and I may not think that I'm skinny, but the b***h that called me fat wears clothes that are my size, and she's, like, three times bigger than me, and she has no room to say anything about fatness. ******** that bullshit. ...I gotta go...I'm getting too mad just thinking about it...When I get mad, I punch myself in the chest, and I already have mega bruises from it.
remind me to always compliment you on how thin your looking!! heart heart  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:08 pm
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
eek
But I'm not. I don't care what anyone says, I don't think that I am at ALL. I think I'm hecka fat. =

Punkeh~ Just tell me if anyone ******** with you, and I'll fly my happy a** to Canadia(inside joke) and kick their a**. =)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:39 pm
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
eek
But I'm not. I don't care what anyone says, I don't think that I am at ALL. I think I'm hecka fat. =

Punkeh~ Just tell me if anyone ******** with you, and I'll fly my happy a** to Canadia(inside joke) and kick their a**. =)

Haha Canadia ... I luffs ya!!! Well if you realy think your fat, then we can be fat together and pig out and then in about ten years we'll go on weight watchers together. domokun  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:48 pm
punkarama
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
eek

Haha Canadia ... I luffs ya!!! Well if you realy think your fat, then we can be fat together and pig out and then in about ten years we'll go on weight watchers together. domokun
You're not fat. >(!! <3 domokun :B But yeah, sounds good. =)  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff