Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:00 am
yay! blaugh blaugh blaugh *glomps* you returned to open smudges! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:05 am
Ah! Welcome back, Michie..!

In other news, I might not have an internet connection between September the 27th an- wait, scratch that. Nevermind...

Kenton Alkemi

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:39 am
4laugh heart blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:47 am
I have a friend staying with me for a little while but as soon as he goes back home (Monday) I'll be on more often. whee

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:15 pm
Right now I'm having troubles with getting to a compy...my jobs are being total dummys and scheduling me A LOT....but apart from that...next week friday the 20th I won't be here for that weekend...I'm going to Washington...but I promise I will try to be back online on tuesday or wednesday...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:32 pm
I'm back!!!!!!!!!  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:29 pm
Im not absent absent jsut very busy with exams.. and college. So three more weeks and ill be free to RP away that is until next semester starts lol >.< fun times! no! Yes! Chocolate..
mm...

Okay yeah so thats why im MIA

Es Tut Mir Leid (sp?)

German for

Im sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:29 pm
Umm... this is kind of embarrassing, but... I've been gone lately because of school-related matters. I'll be gone for a few days to consolidate my homework, midterm, and upcoming essay... There's also the matter of writer's block...

Bahahaha! Don't pay attention to anything he says. The truth is, he's carrying out my plans for world domination! Me! The one and only Evil King!  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:46 pm
what? how dare you!
err....i mean....who could this one and only evil king be i wonder? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:53 pm
I am Evil King Stanley Hihat Trinidad XIV! Cower in fear before my villainous presence!  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:28 pm
eek not deathys phycological double! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:45 am
Oh geez...The last time I was here this thread was not up, so I'm sorry. Due to work and classes, I'll be here on and off. So, if I don't respond, assume that's me spontaniously turning to stone for one reason or another.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:08 pm
My life is one big mess at the moment. Do not be alarmed if I suddenly disappear for a while. I will definitely return by the beginning of next year. *walks off in a zombie-like state*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:47 pm
Deo is busy. >_> Holidays are always crazy. @_@ I'll try and get into the guild more when I have more time.  

Deoradhan

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:42 pm
"Some may care most will not. Its been fun Roleplaying in here. But seeing as how i have a new semester starting and i have been neglecting oh.. every roleplay on gaia that i have but like two. Im afriad i have to bid you all goodbye." Vincent bows low along with his dolls.

"Ditto as to what he said, Vi and myself are being cut. Our masters brain cant handle so many rolepays at once with school and all." Cy said gently. "Forgive us."

"Plus its hard to stay in character when your controlling so many! So Tschuss! If your someone who roleplayed with our master and still want to. Maybe he can work something out. Just PM him!" Vi said with a smile. "Its been fun!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff