Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Saskue? Love him? Hate him? Tell how you feel bout him here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love him? Hate him...
  HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((meh: go you))
  Love him! ((meh: .....))
View Results

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:02 am
I LOVE INSANE PEOPLE!!!!.......wutever.... evil  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:06 pm
Haruko Uchiyuki
Maykura_Morimoto
I personally consider Saskue a victim
That doesnt mean that i dont hate him
I do wit the firey intensity of a thousand suns but
he does have a past and i would almost be the same
Almost...
I mean instead of thinking that no one will understand you and cant help you, talk to someone
I'm sure they'll understand
like Neji
He would understand
and even Naruto would understand
AND I MEAN he had Sakura who was dieing to help
and he knocked her out..
AND he went to Oro. just because he wanted revenge
also if he had actually talked to sombody
I bet that he wouldn't have left!
so thats what im saying
Hes a viticm
and i hate him

i would knock sakura out too ninja
shes soooo annoying scream

i second this comment.she is annoying and i would like to knock her out...forever twisted .I don't really HATE sasuke but I don't like him either so it's in between...sakura on the other hand should be hated by all because she is a pathetic ninja and a whore YES I SAID WHORE *hides from sakura fans*  

hackedbykumintheface

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:52 am
~needle~kitty~
Haruko Uchiyuki
Maykura_Morimoto
I personally consider Saskue a victim
That doesnt mean that i dont hate him
I do wit the firey intensity of a thousand suns but
he does have a past and i would almost be the same
Almost...
I mean instead of thinking that no one will understand you and cant help you, talk to someone
I'm sure they'll understand
like Neji
He would understand
and even Naruto would understand
AND I MEAN he had Sakura who was dieing to help
and he knocked her out..
AND he went to Oro. just because he wanted revenge
also if he had actually talked to sombody
I bet that he wouldn't have left!
so thats what im saying
Hes a viticm
and i hate him

i would knock sakura out too ninja
shes soooo annoying scream

i second this comment.she is annoying and i would like to knock her out...forever twisted .I don't really HATE sasuke but I don't like him either so it's in between...sakura on the other hand should be hated by all because she is a pathetic ninja and a whore YES I SAID WHORE *hides from sakura fans*

but how is she a, how do i say this, a "Whore"... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:11 pm
She's been set up with every single charater in fanfictions and she's soo devoted to Saskue instead of wanting to be a ninja..... ((before episode 3 cool ) afterwards shes still not doing much

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

Golden_Canine_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 pm
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!! STOP THINKING ITACHI, THE GENOCIDAL, STUPID-MENTAL, SCREW UP IS COOL!!!! HE HAS ISSUES AND HE'S THE BANE OF SASUKE'S EXTISTENCE!!!! HE'S THE REASON SASUKE IS DRIVEN TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAS TO SEEK POWER FROM THE DARK-SIDE AND DROWN OUT THE PEOPLE WHO TRIES TO BREAK INTO HIM AND TRy TO HELP!!!! THAT'S MY REASON FOR SASUKE's ATTENTION AND ACTIONS!!!!...
*passes out on ground, from yelling to much*

But the question is... how did Itachi get that way?? Because of the stupid Uchiha Clan members that were way too proud of their name and everything. Also because of his dad and his attitude and pressures put down upon him! If Itachi grew up in a different environment he'd be soo different.
Yes, Itachi is partly to blame for how he came to be.. but what people grow up with influence their personalities, behaviour and opinions more than anything.
I reckon if anyone was put in Itachi's position and experienced everything he had, then they'd act in a similar way.

((Sorry for getting off topic. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:46 pm
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!! STOP THINKING ITACHI, THE GENOCIDAL, STUPID-MENTAL, SCREW UP IS COOL!!!! HE HAS ISSUES AND HE'S THE BANE OF SASUKE'S EXTISTENCE!!!! HE'S THE REASON SASUKE IS DRIVEN TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAS TO SEEK POWER FROM THE DARK-SIDE AND DROWN OUT THE PEOPLE WHO TRIES TO BREAK INTO HIM AND TRy TO HELP!!!! THAT'S MY REASON FOR SASUKE's ATTENTION AND ACTIONS!!!!...

But the question is... how did Itachi get that way?? Because of the stupid Uchiha Clan members that were way too proud of their name and everything. Also because of his dad and his attitude and pressures put down upon him! If Itachi grew up in a different environment he'd be soo different.
Yes, Itachi is partly to blame for how he came to be.. but what people grow up with influence their personalities, behaviour and opinions more than anything.
I reckon if anyone was put in Itachi's position and experienced everything he had, then they'd act in a similar way.

what pressures put upon him!? he was basically the strongest uchiha in the clan, he was strong enough to kill every memeber of his family and friends single-handed, which the crazed fruit-loop did! but the question is...Why? the answer is to be the strongest, to be singled out as the Peak of Power. oh, he's not partly blamed, you don't grow up and blame your actions upon your past or your surroundings,
plus, if i was in Itachi's position, i would have simply and easily exiled myself, instead of offing everyone i loved and cared for in a mass pool of blood...
((oh yeah, it's just a cartoon, nothing to devote my life too))  

Judgement_27

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:54 pm
O.o *runs from serious conversation*

I wouldn't say I full on hate Sasuke... but I think he should allow himself room for more in life... though I understand why he's the way he is...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:59 pm
Maykura_Morimoto
She's been set up with every single charater in fanfictions and she's soo devoted to Saskue instead of wanting to be a ninja..... ((before episode 3 cool ) afterwards shes still not doing much

yeah but that's fanfiction, not really true to the show...
plus, yeah, she had deep feelings for Sasuke but now she's find her Shinobi way, her drive to not let him by the means of her only wanting to become a ninja(the word for girl ninja). this was discussed in the sakura/ino battle mrgreen  

Judgement_27

Golden_Canine_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:20 pm
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....

what pressures put upon him!? he was basically the strongest uchiha in the clan, he was strong enough to kill every memeber of his family and friends single-handed, which the crazed fruit-loop did! but the question is...Why? the answer is to be the strongest, to be singled out as the Peak of Power. oh, he's not partly blamed, you don't grow up and blame your actions upon your past or your surroundings,
plus, if i was in Itachi's position, i would have simply and easily exiled myself, instead of offing everyone i loved and cared for in a mass pool of blood...

Pressures put upon Itachi:
arrow Keep a good image of the Uchiha Clan to the rest of the Village. (Even his dad said that Itachi was the link from the clan to the village, which also shows how proud the clan is in their name that they don't even have better connections with the rest of the village and are all absorbed into their own clan's stuff). Eg, getting ANBU to show the rest of the village the greatness of the Uchiha Clan
arrow Be a good role-model to other Uchiha clan members, eg. Attending the meetings
arrow The responsibility to being the Uchiha Clan representative
arrow Being the best son a father could dream of (there's hints of it during the show)

Why Itachi massacred the Uchiha Clan
The reason said is for power, but is it really? We won't know for sure unless if they reveal/confirm it in the future episodes and chapters.
There are many different theories on the real reason to the massacre, some say it's to stop Orochimaru from getting his hands upon the Sharingan, and leaving only Sasuke to revive the clan and some say otherwise. Also, some people reckon it wasn't even Itachi that was doing the killing, but another villian of some sort. But we'll never really know unless Masashi Kishimoto reveals/confirms it. Remember, Itachi lied about killing Shisui, so he could just as easily lie about the reason for this massacre.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:19 pm
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....

arrow Keep a good image of the Uchiha Clan to the rest of the Village. (Even his dad said that Itachi was the link from the clan to the village, which also shows how proud the clan is in their name that they don't even have better connections with the rest of the village and are all absorbed into their own clan's stuff). Eg, getting ANBU to show the rest of the village the greatness of the Uchiha Clan
arrow Be a good role-model to other Uchiha clan members, eg. Attending the meetings
arrow Being the best son a father could dream of (there's hints of it during the show)

The reason said is for power, but is it really? We won't know for sure unless if they reveal/confirm it in the future episodes and chapters.
There are many different theories on the real reason to the massacre, some say it's to stop Orochimaru from getting his hands upon the Sharingan, and leaving only Sasuke to revive the clan and some say otherwise. Also, some people reckon it wasn't even Itachi that was doing the killing, but another villian of some sort. But we'll never really know unless Masashi Kishimoto reveals/confirms it. Remember, Itachi lied about killing Shisui, so he could just as easily lie about the reason for this massacre.

((don't really life my life by a anime /manga code of total loyalty, by i think i can work with what i know already))
the whole "pressures" things can be avoided with a simple "ditch", he was a kid prodigy, i know this but he was still a kid. why did he have to rep. the uchiha, why couldn't the head of the clan do it, that's what leaders do, they're the most prized member.

plus, his clan still isn't a "crutch" he should lie what he did on, just because someone murdered the mass of people, doesn't mean they were influenced by, it just means something misguided them or they deduced it to be the wrong thing and if itachi didn't kill his friend, how did he get the Sharingan upgraded, he had to off soemone else, or maybe an ENTIRE CLAN OF PEOPLE HE WAS CLOSE TO ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!

He did it for Power, to test the Abilities of the Sharingan, to be the only one, the top of the pyramid!!!  

Judgement_27

Tashigi-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:34 pm
Okay, to me, I don't like Sasuke, but then I don't hate him. It's almost a bittersweet feeling. He's okay, I suppose.

I like Lee cuz he's so charming. He's so determined and never gives up! You can't help but admire his personality. He's so cute! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:41 am
ok..here we go

I HATE SASGAY...i mean sasuke..because hes cocky and he thinks hes better than anyone else..that and he copied lee thats just bull

i like lee cause hes so determined and he actually does real life stuff (taijutsu)that and he has so much spirt and he inspires me  

Rinubao

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:41 am
*throws up sasuke gang signs, feeling the hate of the others, grinning*
cool Sharingan 4 Lyfe!!!! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:07 am
I hate Sasuke because he has next to NO original moves ><

and on top of that....he copied Lee.

I think that someone should kill sasuke...no Lee has to kill sasuke ^^
Nothing personal against sasuke, he just has no fightning talent.....or cool eyebrows.  

Kane Jounouchi

Golden_Canine_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....

((don't really life my life by a anime /manga code of total loyalty, by i think i can work with what i know already))
the whole "pressures" things can be avoided with a simple "ditch", he was a kid prodigy, i know this but he was still a kid. why did he have to rep. the uchiha, why couldn't the head of the clan do it, that's what leaders do, they're the most prized member.

plus, his clan still isn't a "crutch" he should lie what he did on, just because someone murdered the mass of people, doesn't mean they were influenced by, it just means something misguided them or they deduced it to be the wrong thing and if itachi didn't kill his friend, how did he get the Sharingan upgraded, he had to off soemone else, or maybe an ENTIRE CLAN OF PEOPLE HE WAS CLOSE TO ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!

He did it for Power, to test the Abilities of the Sharingan, to be the only one, the top of the pyramid!!!

Hmmm... he had to be the rep, cause his dad was the rep and so the responsibilty fell to him... according to what his mum said anyways.

Erp... *has no idea what you just wrote*
Anyways, the point I wanted to make when I first posted (which I got distracted from making) was that; okay Itachi isn't the best character on earth, and he does have issues I agree, but don't hate those who don't share your same opinion on Itachi.
Hmm... yeah, I think it was something like that... wait.. no, it was don't try to control the pro-Itachi people's opinions... hmm... something along the lines of that. Probably in better words as well... meh.. yeah, whatever... ninja  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff