Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Nightmare; for real! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TorioAGoGo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:02 am
Hurting yourself really doesn't do anything I know how you feel tho kinda cuz I used to do it and I occasionally do when I get so depressed I can't help but hurt myself I feel as if I don't want to be here anymore but talking does help even if it hurts
So keep talkin to ur best friend <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:48 am
i disagree. just because you're only 13 doesnt mean that you cant feel the emotion of love. love is very powerful, and you dont have to reach a certain age before you are 'allowed' to feel it.

dnt listen to anyone that puts down your love, or you. be your own person, and try to be strong.  

ycorpse

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:42 am
ycorpse
i disagree. just because you're only 13 doesnt mean that you cant feel the emotion of love. love is very powerful, and you dont have to reach a certain age before you are 'allowed' to feel it.

dnt listen to anyone that puts down your love, or you. be your own person, and try to be strong.

Tell me the differance in feeling between love and infatuation. The fact is with love, that its almost impossible to determine what it exactly is. Where as infatuation is a trick of a mind, making you incredibly, almost obsessively attracted to someone for some reason. Which feel like love is 'supposed' too. The truth is no one knows how love is supposed to feel, its a deeply personal thing, which requires, time and experiance and wisdom to decipher what it is. At age 19, a lot of watching and building my wisdom of the subject up. I can say I am in love with my girlfriend, not only 'in love' but all out 'love'.

Damn I still wish I had that dating advice blog I wrote, it covers this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:39 am
love...well im over that bit now because i have a boyfriend...im going onto the right track now...i think. Thank you guys for all the great ideas an stuff...i might still update this every now and then...how im going...thanks...~nazza~  

[[insane]]--butterfly--

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:05 pm
emoness_randomness
hehe the problem with that is the people i talk to have the same problems and theyre doing it with me...hehe. <3

Why would you want to hang out with them while they encourage you to do it??
o.0
I mean keep them as friends but seriously there hurting you.
My friends are druggies and alchies and cutters and everything but I stay away from them when they do it.
I still dont do any of it.
Dont be ignorant and keep yourself from helping yourself.
=]
<3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:21 pm
oh my gosh....i know you dont know me, but if you ever need to get into a really deep conversation. im here. emo  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:00 pm
emoness_randomness
this isnt much better now. I had to go to the police station on my birthday cause my Auntie couldnt handle my problem with my cousin anymore. So while i was down at the police station my mum rang and said she was taking the three hour drive to come and get me! so...we got home at like 1:30 and i just sat up for that whole nite and txt'd my bestie; who is also getting threatened that if he came near me again he'd b killed...from my dad.
E_R
p.s. i am now going to councilling thou i doubt it will help as i dont even have to talk to her....i just sit there and draw!
i know how that is. when i'm in counceling all i do is draw out my emotions. my councelor makes me gonk
i also can get pretty deep into conversations because i have my own personal problems that not very many people have. (involving demons). so..yeah.. i understand a bit what your going through.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:42 am
yeah...it is pretty bad i spose...  

[[insane]]--butterfly--

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out