Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Starseeds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe it is true?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Deviona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:21 pm
i scored an 87 on the quiz and am now hoping to find out more on my destiny if all is really worth my faith in it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:58 am
Strange. I got a 62. I've always believed in aliens and wanted to meet them (provided they are benevolent).
I feel like I can never be content living a 'normal' life.

Never felt like wings would sprout from my back, but now that you mention it, I sometimes feel like I have feathers growing on me, or feel like they are supposed to be growing on me. Like I can vividly feel them pushing out from my skin. But that is a rare occasion.

Animals and children tend to like me for no apparent reason. Not to brag... I used to work for a day care sort of program and the kids always considered me like one of them. And many times when people say that their pets don't like other people, said pets will warm up to me fairly quickly. Doesn't happen with wild animals or anything though. Not to my knowledge anyway.

I've gotten premonitions in dreams before, though they were warped into a more symbolic form of what was actually to happen.

And I always feel the urge to protect (with my life) the people I care most about, even if they are in no apparent danger. Which can sometimes annoy them. A lot sweatdrop

Rabbit-eyes

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:22 am
Rabbit-eyes
Strange. I got a 62. I've always believed in aliens and wanted to meet them (provided they are benevolent).

Don't worry about it. I take quizzes like that with a pinch of salt anyway. It depends mainly on what you feel in my opinion. If you think you are, it's often the case that you very well could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:30 am
Deviona
i scored an 87 on the quiz and am now hoping to find out more on my destiny if all is really worth my faith in it

But did you feel you had a similar destiny before you took the quiz? I wouldn't put my faith in something that was so general so that is the question I propose to you.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Yuki_Yue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:55 am
Mya anyone can lie on that quiz, it's yes answers that give you points. Though there is no point in answering yes to everything if it's not true.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:03 pm
Hime_Tsuki
Rabbit-eyes

Don't worry about it. I take quizzes like that with a pinch of salt anyway. It depends mainly on what you feel in my opinion. If you think you are, it's often the case that you very well could be.

Yeah, I agree. An online test can't personally search your soul. But I did answer it honestly.
I don't think I have special powers or anything, but I feel like I do have something different about me... so who knows? ^.^

Rabbit-eyes

Deviona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:07 pm
Hime_Tsuki
Deviona

But did you feel you had a similar destiny before you took the quiz? I wouldn't put my faith in something that was so general so that is the question I propose to you.

that is true i don't really know where my destiny is but it isn't the first time i would encounter something 'supernatural' that i identified with. i plan on reading more about it first before getting involved  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:19 pm
Deviona
Hime_Tsuki
Deviona

that is true i don't really know where my destiny is but it isn't the first time i would encounter something 'supernatural' that i identified with. i plan on reading more about it first before getting involved

Smart idea. Definately read up as much as you can about the supernatural before delving into it. Otherwise it could be harmful. gonk  

Rabbit-eyes

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:33 am
Ah but then again that’s true about most things if you think about it going from: work to things like relationships and even foods that you eat! To sound irreverent, I doubt Snow White would have eaten that apple if she’d done some research and found out that it was poisoned now would she? *winks* Just take everything carefully and with a pinch of salt that you find online. Always remember to think sanely and rationally when dealing with so called “supernatural” things.

On a rant now that I think about it. Supernatural, means roughly above/beyond/over nature. However, starseeds and that sort of thing aren’t technically supernatural as they are a part of the very nature of the universe. Does that make any sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:24 am
Makes perfect sense if you BELIEVE in that sort of thing. But if you don't, then it falls into the supernatural categories.

But the thing about starseeds that I know about is that there are starseeds in all creatures (redundant I know, but bear with me) and that some of them are more powerful, or are merged, or just more 'shiny' in some ways.

The ones that are merged or mutated aren't inherently evil, it just means that something unnatural has happened to them. I've known of a girl who had her starseed merged with another and it caused inner chaos with her power. It raised her power level and 'evolved' her starseed before it was ready to evolve on its own.

The light that a starseed shines with may not always be bright, pure or even light, but that is not a sign of negativity either. Dark light/darkness is not always evil.

The girl I know whose crystal is merged, shines with a dark light, but she is a good person. Her starseed is not evil either.

Your starseed is like your DNA, it is who you are. Everything that you have been is contained within it. Whether you are good, or evil, in this life does not come into play until you have experienced life. But that long standing, quite perplexing, affinity for darkness, or light, inside or outside, feeling like you could fly, and every ounce of that magick that you’ve learned over the eons is contained in that tiny little package we refer to as a starseed.

Have you ever had a feeling you’ve met someone before? Know that you know them from somewhere but you just can’t remember where? Or do you just feel like a place or time appeals to you and you can’t remember why? That could be your starseed talking to you, pulling you toward the places and people that it recognizes. I met my fiancé and I felt like I had known him my entire life, turns out we’ve been together in other lives.

The natural order of things is that there is supposed to be one starseed per being living, humans usually, but we all know that humans are not alone in the vast universe. Those who have none, or have more than one, usually did not do so willingly. Also, returning a stolen or borrowed starseed to the rightful owner could kill both parties but would be beneficial in the end in which both parties have their rightful starseed back.

Those who have powerful starseeds are more noticeable if they do not take careful precautions to keep off of the radar. There are those out in the world who would eliminate the threat of powerful opponents before they have awakened to their true abilities. It’s like killing a child who will some day grow to defeat the king. You kill your potential threats before they become a problem so you do not face the possibility that you may be losing your precious control.  

Yuki_Yue

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:27 am
Yuki probably has a point. But she's so much more forceful about things than I am. ^_^;; Almost like Mars-san...and to think, I thought you were supposed to be more like Saturn... *shrugs*

You'll have to forgive us, Yuki and I have been doing quite some study and research on starseeds so it's a topic we've spent a good deal of time with.

The energy and light of my starseed are as pure and as light as you can get, but my closest friend is a "darklighter". It really doesn't changed whether you're good or bad or anything.

Though it's kind of funny, calling her a darklighter and teasing her about my being a whitelighter... it's sound waaay too like charmed. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:22 am
Wow, great.. I'm a starseed.

That's really scary, I guess I can stop caling myself crazy now.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Yuki_Yue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:02 am
*smiles* Sorry, I can't help being forceful about things like this.

The starseeds are just something important in times like these. With world events as they are, the 'senshi' of this age need to awaken their strong starseeds to become the defenders of this world.

I know it sounds difficult to believe but there are events set in motion that require tsuki hime and myself to find others of our power to aide us, but that is also why I joined this guild. In hopes that someone in this guild might on the off chance have a starseed inside of them that is strong like ours.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:23 pm
I'm gonna move this over to chat because it's becoming a bit religious 3nodding Don't let it stop your discussion!  

Syndrama

Yuki_Yue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:18 am
~Alechsa~
I'm gonna move this over to chat because it's becoming a bit religious

Religious? How so? It's not like we're debating on the validity of christianity, the bible, judaism, bhuddism, or anything remotely religious... This has to do with Magick and beliefs... you can believe in different religions and have a belief in magick. You can also believe in magick and not believe in religions... So... how is this becoming religious? No offense but I don't see this as a religious topic.  
A Place to Chat!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff