Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Raven looked at her for a moment and frowned."Uh sorry but Shino just moved out sooo I guess your staying with Kelly and me."The room had a gothic touch to it as it suited RAven's taste.She was wearing a black H.I.M shirt ,and black chained baggy pants."You'll have to get used to to my umm.....adittude."Raven hated admitting this to everyone cause it made her sound nice.Not many people understood that Raven had a bad reputation and she planned to keep it that way."Yeah so......I guess you can have the bed by Kelly's on the other side of the room by the window.That where Shino used to sleep,I hope you uh enjoy your stay."

Shino had told Midnight to stay with RAven so she wouldnt get lonely and was lying on the girls new bed.He hopped off and walked to her.His tail was swishing from side to side as the little black cat approached the girl.Then surprisingly he opened his mouth and out came,"Hello I hope you dont mind a talking cat for a roomate.Raven isnt really a talker and Kelly isnt here right now.My name is Midnight nice to meet you."

((watch out for one liners,or the boogy man will get you if you dont watch out! rofl 4laugh tee hee))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Saki shook her head softly"No its ok i always like to make new friends" as she sat down petting the stange cat that just spoke to her but she tried to ignore it.Saki was a very shy person she couldnt belive herself how much she was taking to this girl she just met a while ago. Saki put her stuff on the ground"So what are you taking?"  

Higes_Girl

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:45 pm
Raven just stood there a little confused."Um taking?As In classes?Uh swordsmanship and hand to hand combat."She walked over and plunked down on the bed.She felt a little antsy for some reason like someone was looking for her.She looked at the girl who had just come in and yawned.She picked up a piece of paper and looked at it for a moment realizing something."We wernt expecting you,but it looks like your name is Suki.I kind of didnt think this paper was important sorry."

The cat purred as the girl pet him."That feels sooooooo......good.Me i dont take classes Im just a cat,though I do have powers shadow manipulation and elemental magic."The cat tweaked his small black ears as his green eyes focused on the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:55 pm
Saki smiled at the sat and shooked her head "No its Saki like the drink" as she looked at Raven "I know it's a weird name but it's my name!"Saki got up she looked around looking a little confused"I'm taking Archery and Healing".Saki looked back at Raven soo when will i meet Kelly is she anything like you?"  

Higes_Girl

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:57 pm
User Image A tall figure had come throh the transporter to the home in the skies. He opened each door and gate, following the signs to Ravens room. He was a little lost as it was on the other end to his dorm. After five minutes of doors, signs and Staircases, Xan picked up a couple of can's of beer from a vender. "I Hate these machines... they always fizz up my feckin' Larger!" He mumbled to himself. He continued searching for Ravens dorm and finally found the sorrect dorm section. Still holding the Beers, Xan scanned each and every door, and found the one he THINKS he's supposed to be at. "eh? 0-8-8. This is the one." He knocks on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Raven kind of frowned as she usually took things the wrong way."And what is that supposed to mean?"She shook her head and turned on her linkin park music."No well......she is um five years old.Though she is a little kid she is really nice.She talks odd and it is sometimes hard to understand her.She is here to train for her angel exams.She failed it many times and so the elders of where ever she is from said she had one more year to pass.If she doesnt then they will send her to hell.She may refer to it as the oven that will burn your cookies."Raven laughed as she though she heard someone appraoching the dorm.Oh well it is most likely isnt anyone."Kelly has one black wing and one white one.She got the black one cause she failed so many times.I feel kind if bad for her sometimes."

Midnight smiled,"Kelly is such a sweet little girl.I hope she passes this year."Midnight jumped up on Saki's bed and streched out a little bit."Well time to take a cat nap."  

toriable2016

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:08 pm
Raven jumped at the sound of the door and quickly jumped out of bed.She slowly walked over to the door and peeped through the hole.Its Xan!Oh crap!Im in my ******** pj's for pete's sake!She decided she just could not answer the door so she opened it and stared out at Xan.She was wearing her spagetti strap tank adn black bikini underwear."Umm hey sorry for the way Im dressed,but you sort of came suddenly."She looked back at all the pictures of Xan on the wall and sighed."Dont ask about those okay?"She looked down and saw he had some beer."Okay come on in if you got beer."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:19 pm
User ImageXan could hear girls inside the dorm. "Jeez-loueez!How many are in there!?" He knocked again. "Come on.. someone answer the door" He grumbled. "They're lucky I aint kicked it down yet! Before I got to this place I hadn't used the conventional 'Front door' The Appropriate way, in a long time. "Hey! Raven! It's Xan! I'm 'home' now. If you can call this 'Home'?" He yelled whilst knocking.

She opens the door and talks (abovve post)

eek He stared at her attire. "Uhm. that's okay, I'm never without walking about in my underwear where i stay, I suppose. Don't forget the odd mustard stain too. I always wear one of them when i slob-it!"
He raises his eyebrows at the pictures and hears her out... " 'Gladly come in....but....that there on the floor.... that's not normal."  

Muzz Xandre

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:28 pm
Raven laughed a moment before jumping on her bed."Um okay,what are you here for anyway?I mean.....Im in trouble arent I?"She reached over and got a cigarette ,lit it then placed it in her mouth."So Morrigan told you about our little break in did she?"Raven rolled over on her back looking at him upside down on her bed."Is there a secret or something ,cause Morrigan was acting kind of weird while we were in the lab."Raven scratched behind her ears and just smiled at him."You also seemed pretty shocked when I told you I lost my memory."

((sorry i took so long i had to help my sister with her science project.Here is the picture you wanted.its really just my ria id,but I can get the full picture it will just take a minute or so))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:36 pm
User Image ((That's kewl))
Xan took a deep breath when invited in. He lit a cigerette in sinc with Raven. The packet opened; stick in mouth; Light the stick, all was at the same time. He down at her. She seemed sincere and the moment he noticed her posture. Xan Stratt Lusted for her..

" Yeah... you made me remember somthing at the arena. But yeah, Iv'e talked with her for a matter of fact. First you'll tell me what YOU know, about me, my old job. Anything." He tried to demand, but found her very tempting whilst so. The way she led there, he could almost see down her top.. but sury she was doing that purposly....  

Muzz Xandre

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:50 pm
Raven smiled a wolfish grin as she looked at him."Whats the matter?Am I tempting you?"She rolled around a bit licking her lips."Lets see I know about the experiment and that there was a girl involved in it.Apparently you had the hots for her or something.Man.......wish I was her.Well anyway....you guys turned her into something or another.All I know about the name is that its starts with a V and the last name is Ellis.The document was all scratched up so i couldnt really tell."She layed on her back and looked up at the ceiling for a moment."My.....mind seems to be slipping away.Everything I read about this....its as if my mind doesnt want to know.After I find something really important and then slowly start to piece it together,.....I forget and fall alseep.I also thought it was funny because I feel like Ive known you forever."She sat up and smiled at him,her panties were a little bunched up and you could see alot of her butt.She didnt really seem to notice much she just continued to smile at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:25 pm
User Image This was the first time he had been with a beautiful woman and not wanted to '********' her, since he attained his power. He wanted to make love to her.

"A..as you can see. I look a little different in these cut-outs you have lying around. Short brown hair, glasses. Looked like a nerd in a way. Yeah. I was a scientist, Since the age of sixteen. I was a special student at my school before that. I had a special friend before I was transferred to a school for 'geniouses'. She was my best companion and we always hung out. somewhat a tomboy." He said, smiling. "She must've been fifteen. Well, when I went away she became a little interested in my specialties in science and Science magic. She never studied it, though her interest became VAST. Then I became an infamed science wiz and was in charge of a whole faction of gene splicing. We needed a subject, but no-one applied." Xan began to quivver slightly and the story onwards..

My dearest friend then applied for it.Her blood was a good type, perfectly healthy, everything. I wa in charge of the subject and had dominat choice over subjects. She said she knew I was truted for her, and she wanted to help me to show everyone how ;amazing' a scientist I was. She trusted me. Something that meant so much to me..
Progress was slow but i knew everything was fine... But then somhow I risked a safety and health error on my beloved friend and lost power over the project to 'Gorden Krypt', the wealthy secondry head Doctor on my floor. I just know it was him that stole my project, He was the one that framed me in the health matter..."

Xan Sighed and swept the hair from his face.

They did horrible things to her genes, her body, I had power in the project... but hardly any authority after my.. " Xan gritted his teeth.."..'mistake'.
They turned her into somthing hshe wasn't, but power ratings very high. I wanted to make a human race that resisted as many viruses or deseaes as possible. ...Krypt wanted to make a war machine.. then in time, more of them. Instead of reaching his goal the subject Smashed out of containment and released her mind... a very rare occurance, it practically decimated the whole lab, and nine of my collegues into a river of material and blood. A mind release slowly Erases your memory... she got away after, she didn't kill me though, because we loved eachother. I hadn't seen her since. Nobody had." Xan stated as a matter of fact. He began looking up at her slowly. "That Girl's name was Veretta. Then I learnt, your history, your looks.. ...Veretta... She's you."
Xan said it quietly, weakly, helplessly..  

Muzz Xandre

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:44 pm
Raven had gotten up from the bed to get a sip of her beer when she heard his last words.She froze staring at the can not moving or breathing.Then the can suddenly exploded as beer spilled all over the floor.She slowly tuned her head toward him her eyes a dark red......a blood red.Her eyes were wide as she just stood there and looked at him."Wha-at did you just say?Me......you........the experiment?Veretta.......?"Raven suddenly grabbed her head and fell to the floor on her knees screaming.What the hell is going on?Im losing it?!!!!Damnit you stupid thoughts go away!Raven held her head to the floor in pain.She was remembering the blood,the people,and the look on Xan's face when he saw it all.All over her hands........blood.....as dark as her eyes were.In a meek voice she managed to call out."Xan you........h-have to d-do something.Im losing control...."She stopped for a moment and realized she could let herself kill Xan.She thrusted her head forward and in her mouth formed fangs.She quickly bit herself in the arm as blood poured from the wound.She looked up and Xan and just smiled.Then she fell to the floor completely out.Her eyes were closed as she whispered to him,"Dont worry bout me.....just taking a nap."She said this in a meek voice full of saddness,love,fear,anger, and lust.

((Sorry but I got to go be on tommrow around 4:00pm))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:55 pm
User Image Xan Dropped back... her eyes were just like they were on that horrid day. He listened to her words before she bit herself, knocking her out.
He sat there watching it take efect, calming her down. She was completely out. He stood up and nudged her. She didn't wake up. Xan looked up at the ceiling. "God, if you can hear me. Just...be here." He picked rven up and he sat on the bed, laying her accross him. her head resting on his chest. He sat then, leaning on the wall. Falling asleep, with her in his arms. "I'm Sorry. I promised you'd be safe."  

Muzz Xandre

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces