Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
G_A_U very own talented writers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:23 am
Valdae
Eternalnight666
what?!? where's the vest of great viarra I must no more... oh I believe it will kill me the wait of the end of your story. Make haste with it Pretty Please!

Lol. It's not half-done. And there are about...20 chapters so far I think. I promise to put pieces up as I rewrite them ^_^
Glad ya like it though

... 20 chapters ... so far... EEP!
I promis i shall read them without skimming and enjoy everypart of them!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:40 pm
Eternalnight666
Valdae
Eternalnight666
what?!? where's the vest of great viarra I must no more... oh I believe it will kill me the wait of the end of your story. Make haste with it Pretty Please!

Lol. It's not half-done. And there are about...20 chapters so far I think. I promise to put pieces up as I rewrite them ^_^
Glad ya like it though

... 20 chapters ... so far... EEP!
I promis i shall read them without skimming and enjoy everypart of them!

well. There's about 12 viarra-related chapters. The rest are from another story that takes place at the same time. Then, they'll probably have a joint ending. The viarra story still isn't to the half way point though. But...*drum roll* *points to next post...*  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:44 pm
ninja Also gone because I'm working on it again  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:10 pm
OH!! please post more... ^__^ i like it so far. much so. should i post my own story about my two current favorite characters as well??? but yes, continue please  

EngelerDeamon

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:18 pm
EngelerDeamon
OH!! please post more... ^__^ i like it so far. much so. should i post my own story about my two current favorite characters as well??? but yes, continue please

thank joo 3nodding
I would like to your story, you should postee^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:32 pm
hey ya know what i got my story i was going to post back... i got to edit abit and then I'll post it maybe by sunday? look for it!!!

OH VALDAE!!! your story is progressing well. I want to know more that happens.  

E_Night

[Satan]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:11 pm
I am currently making my own short story about a group of four who overthrow the empire of a ginormous monster shadow thingie
the team which opposes this monster includes:

Alzanine the Psycho
Lance the Pilot
Redmin the high tech android
Zumo the Assasin

I know it needs some work. I still need to give a name to the villain and actually have my friend illustrate the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:53 pm
s0ul caper~
I am currently making my own short story about a group of four who overthrow the empire of a ginormous monster shadow thingie

Alzanine the Psycho
Lance the Pilot
Zumo the Assasin

I know it needs some work. I still need to give a name to the villain and actually have my friend illustrate the characters.

... sounds interesting... Isn't the whole empire the villian or is the villian your looking for like the big boss dude? His Name should be Shadwick  

E_Night

[Satan]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:09 pm
Eternalnight666
s0ul caper~

Alzanine the Psycho
Lance the Pilot
Zumo the Assasin

... sounds interesting... Isn't the whole empire the villian or is the villian your looking for like the big boss dude? His Name should be Shadwick
It's actually going to be a graphicnovel/book, so It is sort of a book. I think that name would fit considering that the main villain is some kind of giant snake looking phantom. I guess I am still considered a writer because I only write for the comics, my friend illustrates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:31 pm
I'm not gonna post them here, but for those who may be interested I have a few TMNT and Inuyasha fan-fics posted on www.fanfiction.net.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:54 pm
hey ya know that story i said i was gonna post? well umm,,, yeah ok i shall make up excuses... I had a s**t load of homework and didn't get around to it. It shall be up soon

Alternate excuse: I was playing guild wars  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 pm
I've deleted the entire thing and will add the link later.

Here is a link to Genology for those whom are interested:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11929593&page=1

Sanguvixen

Superior Jazz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:12 pm
My story's in my journal... somewhere in the middle, or near the beginning.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:26 pm
I've written a lot of stories, mostly short. I'll post one.

This is titled "I Remember"

I remember a time when we fought together on the bloody battle field against what we thought was evil. I remember a time when we called each other comrades as we guarded each other with our swords. I remember the moments of relief afterward in our tents, nursing our wounds, knowing the battle we fought was over. I remember the shared thoughts and dreams we had spoken of to one another. I remember the plans of riches, comfortable lives after the war. I remember the pain you felt against our one common enemy for killing the one you loved.

I remember the fact that all you wanted was revenge.

I remember that I loved you, and knew the feelings would never completely be returned. I remember that I looked so much like her, the one you truly loved. I remember I brought you pain. I remember your face as I told you I had to leave for a different battle, one of words, not weapons.

I remember that you nearly tried to kill me, inadvertently, to reach the enemy. I remember commanding your post, because you had been captured by those you hated most.

I remember when I found out that it was I who killed you with that order. I remember the pain I felt when i realized you were in the commander's tent, whom you had just killed moments before with your one free hand.

I remember my love.

I remember you.

I know the "remember" bit is repetitive, but it's supposed to be like that. It's supposed to drive in the fact that this is no longer happening. Plus, I think it just works for it.

Loosely based on last Exile. If you've seen it, you might know who I'm talking about.  

Flying Carrot of Doom

Questionable Exhibitionist

11,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers