Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Zasz gave a small grin..
"my hometown...i cant remember its name, it was far to the west is all i remember, a very small village, always something happening...i became what i hunted, i was a religious warrior, a soldier of the lord who used his word to fight demons...then one night, it was my seventeenth birthday...i changed...into what i am now...and i took flight without thinking, utterly ashamed of what i have become...i became the darkness which i always worked to banish...i never returned. i went to the northern continents...and thats where i met my mentor and trained for many many years, then came back down to this area and got into a few wars, made a name for myself as the black swordsman, death of the battle field...and a few others...got a letter to come to this school and came...my parents, i never told them what happened, they didnt even know about me being a religious warrior...they always just assumed we sat and read books and talked politics which i did quite alot then...but we went on hunts, searching for demons to banish. trying to do gods work...so for all i know they never knew what happened to me, perhaps they think i was killed, kidnaped. who knows...but now they are dead and i will never find out..." he turned and looked at nioki...
"Not a very glamorous story...but it suites me well."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:34 pm
Nioki's eyes went wide as she just stared at him."Whoa.....thats.....koolio!"She smiled and gave him a big hug happy to hear about his life."Well I dont really have anything except what I told you.Though if you want to ask me anything go right ahead."She smiled jumping a little in her spot.Ekkk!I do,I do ,I do!I really love you!Yayyy!I dont know why but Im so happy.I feel so stupid acting this way but I cant help it!I just love him so much!Nioki giggled at the thought of this as she blushed slightly.

Mioki woke up and stare over and Zasz with a look of anger on her face.Who needs love anyway?Its just in our minds,none of it is real.All people will ever do is lie to you.Ill never find someone for me...neverShe looked over lonely at Nioki and Zasz,wondering if he was such a bad guy.She just sat there quietly listening to their conversation.

((Thank you!Your like the first person to say anything mrgreen ))  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:38 pm
Zasz nodded...
" i never have been very good at talking to people...though i know how the death corps operates so i pretty much know your past...its the future thats going to get interesting..." he smiles at her and gently, nervously, slides his arm around her shoulders...he is breathing slightly heavy now, very nervous..he has never done anything like this before...
"Tell me...what are you ambitions, your dreams that you would like to acomplish..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:00 pm
Nioki sat and thought for a moment looking at him smiling."Um I dont know."She was blushing as he put his arm around he shoulder.She leaned against his body,feeling the warmth of his chest.She dozed off for a moment,and imediately snapped out of it."I....dont really.....have any dreams."She felt stupid saying this and she thought of something she never thought about before.A-a-a-a.....kiss.Argggggg!Thats not right you cant just go out and say that!She blushed and put her hands in her face,making her glasses fall off onto the bed.She was searching for them with one hand and covering her face with the other."Umm......m-m-m s-sorry...my bad."  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:02 pm
Zasz reaches over her taking her glasses gently into his hand...placing them softly into hers...
"No need to be shy...eveyone has dreams, even me, a demon, we have dreams, i dream one day to eventually die and meet my maker, i hope to someday give up fighting forever and retire and live in the mountains, live in the country and farm or something of that nature...no need to be embaressed about anything" he smiles at her gently...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Nioki blushed and shook her head staring at the floor.She placed her glasses back on ,and her face was a light pink."My dreams.....are.....be normal......and be able to stay.....with ......you."She smiled as she said this squeezing her hands tight from being so nervous.

All this was getting her quite excited as she just sat there.Things were racing through her mind that she never thought of before."What I was thinking of.......would be wrong.To embarassing..you wouldnt like it.She played with her hair the light refleting on her glasses.She stared at her sister realizing she was there.

Mioki laughed as she saw her sister fumble with her glasses.She decided to give them some time along,as she walked out the door with a smile on her face.  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Zasz smiles at her softly then notices mioki leave...
"There is no need to be embarressed....you never know anything untill you ask..." he slides a little closer to her...moving his arm down around her waist now...feeling much more comfortable being here with her...his mind runs through so many things...
this is amazing, i never thought i could feel this way before...
((Short post...sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:33 pm
Nioki was a bright red now,squeezing her skirt tight in her hands.She was so nervous she could almost cry.She had a strange look of utter shock on her face,as if someone had just done something amazing.His arm was placed around her waist in such a fashion,that she wished he would never let go.Her mind was racing with all these new things she felt.Then all the information from reading the books popped into her head.

Ummm in s-situations like.....t-this...I......should----u-ummmmm....What did that book "Love Edvice" say?Argggg!I dotn k-now!Im about to explode!Then all of a sudden daggers of ice came out of nothing and blew the lights.The room was dark as you heard shattering light bulbs."Eeeekkkk!Sorry!"You idiot!Your supposed to be in control of your powers!I guess I got so excited I just lost it.She couldnt help being in the dark....with him.It was a little tempting just sitting there his arm around her waist.She slowly moved over and raised her head up to his face.Soon his face was directly in front hers as she leaned forward.....Her soft pale lips brushing against his.

She suddenly lost it as her face turned to an apple color.She jumped off the bed still in the dark and hid in the walk in closet.She closed the door and sat in there holding her face in her hands.She hid behind some clothes that were in there hoping he wouldnt find her.Ahhhhhh! You idiot!You kissed him!He didnt even know what was going on!Now he is gonna think Im a pervb or something.

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 pm
Zasz sits there in total shock...not of her display of power, but of the kiss...he is filled with heat, total happiness...he thought the lights were just a side effect of what he was feeling, but when he finally realized what had happened and that she had ran away...he shakes it off and lets out a small smile...standing slowly, he walks over and stands in front of the closet, knowing exactly where she was, his sensitive ears picking up on her breathing...
"Nioki, come on out, theres nothing wrong," he knocks on the door slightly, gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:19 pm
Nioki shook her head almost dying of happiness."No its not okay,that was wrong of me......Im sorry."She slowly stood up in the closet and cracked the door open a little.She peeked outside seeing he was standing outside the door.She stepped out and stared at the floor for a moment,a little embarassed.Its wierd......its like he liked it or something?Did he really!Me too!Me too!She blushed again and ran to his chest in an embrace.She stood still holding her head to his chest,her breathing soft and quiet.She felt she could finally be at peace with herself whenever he was there.She whispered in a meek small voice,"Yeah me too...."  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Zasz Felt her fall into his arms, her head on his chest, he just smiles, he puts his arms around her and holds her tight.
i hope this is what you do in a situation like this He ponders to himself, he rubs her back softly.
"nothing you did was wrong Nioki, i am sure you just never felt emotions like that before, i must admit, neither have I..." he looks down at her and cant help but smile at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:31 pm
Nioki giggled as she sensed a presense,that seems familiar.She decided to pay it no mind and just felt the warmth of his chest against her face.Its that guy from the death corps.The guy I think that liked Mioki,....I wonder.Oh well,....I dont care all I know is that I love Zasz!Thinking about the future made her giggle,....marrage things like that.She looked up at him still blushing a little bit."I-Im....okay now I think.So-o w-what do you want to.....d-do?"

((Sorry short post))

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Zasz simply shrugged...
"Anything you wish" he let his hold on her slip slightly, loosen up, he looks down into her eyes and smiles, he kisses her gently on the forehead...he feels the presense in the room, he knows it from somewhere, his demon ears perk up slightly, his mind goes steady, he focuses on it, but doesnt let her know that, he pays attention to it, he doesnt want Nioki hurt, he wants to be ever Vigilant of things such as this...but he also doesnt want to scare her...so he remains calm, and just keeps on holding her, and paying his physical attention to her...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:45 pm
Nioki pushed up her glasses laughing a little bit."You sense it too?I know who it is,he is a bit dangerous ,but only to ladies.He is the biggest flirt ive ever met in my whole life.His name is David and it seems like he just joined Ria."She giggled again and looked at Zasz with glittering eyes."I guess I should introduce him to you.Then we could go to the Arena Spiritblade."She grabbed his hand and ran towards the door to the arena.Her skirt was swishing from side to side as she ran,and I think it came up a little too much as she quickly pulled it down.SHe blushed and tried for it not to seem noticable.

((Next post the arena?))  

toriable2016

toriable2016

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:48 pm
((I have to go to volleyball practice see you in fifteen minutes Im running a little bit late so Ill be right back.))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff