Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 pm
He thout some as he looked to her he let that twist and turn round and round in his head " hmm " he sead thin he looked to her " well, thin i take it back he sead smiling. he laughed just alittle as she tickled his stomch. he seemed to like it. he slowly moved twords her and aginst her alittle in kinda of a hug so she couldnt tickle him anymore. he held her aginst him just alittle as he thout staiting at her laughing just alittle more as he watched her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:27 pm
She rolled her eyes, she'd pay him back for the tickle torture he bestowed upon her in the past later, seeing as how she couldn't much do anything now. "Good." she said, laughing a little, her grin forming into a warm smile. She noticed he still looked like a samurai and laughed some, a song instantly popping into her head because of it. She began humming the song Butterfly by SMiLE.dk, which is what the song in her head had been. "Is there something I can do for you while you're here?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:38 pm
He looked to her as he thout some stairing to her he laughed just alittle as he watched her he relized what song she was humming and he started to humm it aswell so it sound better. humming always sount better in groups. he watched her as she asked him the qestion he started to think alittle and he put his hand to his chin as he watched her " No, i gease im absolutly fine " he sead smiling lightly as he watched her " i was just bored before i came here and now im fine " he sead watching her haing his hands behind his back and crossing his arms that way watching her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:17 pm
Seeing an open oppurtunity, she gave his stomach one last post for the sake of doing so. It was fun for her, besides, it made him laugh. "Okay, but you make sure and tell me if at any point you need anything. I don't want to be a rude host." Thinking she saw something out of the corner of her eye, she turned and stared at the window for a moment, then shrugged, laughing a little at herself and her strange sense of paranoia. Maybe it was just this room, because she'd been alone outside in the middle of the night many times and had no problem. Then again..she did tend to undergo a change of personality during that time so maybe it didn't quite fit into the equation. Unable to think of anything to say, she rocked forward and back on her toes and heels, staring at the ceiling.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:29 pm
He thout some as he watched her standing ther ewere he was wating her moved over and looking around thin at the celin he thout some and he slowly walked up behind her and he put his arms around her and he picked her up and spain her around just alittle. moving in a circle as he held her up before seitn her on her feet gently as he watched her " you have a nice place " he sead with a node as he watched her thin he looked aorund just alittle thin back to her and he pocked her bellybutten. he was behind her with his arms around her alittle not realy touching her alot  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:37 pm
Had she not known him as long or as well as she did, the picking up and spinning may have done a little more than freak her out, but she was perfectly fine when he did it. In fact, she was laughing. "Why thank you very much. I couldn't stand having nothing in here besides furniture. I was going nuts, I need color!" she spoke as she laughed once more. She looked down and watched his finger poke her but she had no reaction except to blink twice. She had two ticklish spots that she knew of, and that wasn't one of them. But he did already find the much more sensitive one on her already. So that's how he wants to play, is it? she began devising the many things she could do as she began to try and compose herself into having a likeness of a cat. For one, she began purring and snuggled into him a bit, even if she did have her back to him it was still fun. Opening and closing her hand a couple times, she began to gently run her nails on the skin of his hand, as if she were scratching.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:55 pm
He looked to her and he blinked just feeling nuzzling him. he thout some and he huged her lightly aginst him. laughing just alittle at how she was scratching his arms he looked donw at her he liked this feeling. he lightlynuzzled her back as he lauched alittle as he watched her he barked lightly as she sead he was like a dog once a wial back. he staired at her as he watched her. he thout some as he watched her and he peted her stomch lightly asif she was a kitten laying on her back. he tickled her stomch gently as he watched her and he peted her softly. stairing at her as he thout some  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:31 am
((I'll do Caprice's later, I'm reeealy short on time))

Mirael walked through the halls and into her shared room, muttering some words here and there in a most irritated way as she always had done. "Hey person, hey Caprice," she said, heading towards her own desk on the far side of the room. Stopping, she glanced over at them, obviously disgusted. "Ugch, get a room," she commented nastily as she sat down on her computer, pulling out an herbal remedie book, flipping through it with one hand and turning on the computer with the other. So this is what she does all day, I should have known she thought, shaking her head.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:22 pm
She laughed some when he'd bark, seeing he had caught on onto the whole animal-dubbed-by-the-other thing. Making a meowing sound, she lifted one of her hands and very lightly and gently brushed under his chin from near his neck out, barely touching. She was having fun pretending to be a cat. That's when she decided what she was going to be for Halloween--a cat. It would be perfect and a heap of fun. She was about to do something when Mirael walked in, telling her to get a room in a nastier way than usual. She took Lazoras' hand to stop him, she really didn't like upsetting anyone more than was neccessary. But it didn't make sense, she already had a room. This room, unless, she meant the bathroom or closet. But that would imply seriously dirty means.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:38 pm
He glanced donw at Caprice with a soft smile liking the way she was touching is neck and his hand. he had lifted his head for it to be easyer for her to touch his neck. he glanced down at here when she stoped and he let her take hi shands. he looked to Mirael he shoke his head " you should speack to your firend in that tone of voice " he sead holding her hand " she might not be your friend forever if you treat her bad " he sead before looking donw at her.  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:30 am
She shook her head as she then stepped away from him. "No.. it's okay, I'm used to it." she said with a light laugh. It wasn't a real one for she wasn't really feeling all that happy anymore but she didn't want to give that impression. At least, not on purpose anyway. "Known her for almost as long as I can remember. So it's not that bad."

She looked up from her work, a cold cold stare emitting from her. "And what right do you have to speak to me in that manner? Hmm? I'll speak to her however I wish. She's not my friend, neutrals don't have friends, only business. She's just a patient. A patient in which has a father who pays me better than twenty patients combined." She looked around, noticing that Caprice must have had a feild day on this room for it actually had some organization to it. "And my roomate." she added. "Besides, how'd you like it if the first thing you saw when you came into a room was two people fooling around?"

Don't fight. Just please, don't fight. she kept thinking as she listened to Mirael's growing temper blaze up. She closed her eyes and looked down, almost as if she were blocking it out, imagining she were elsewhere. Even though she'd long known Mirael never ever thought of her as a friend, it still hurt to hear it so blantantly. "I... I'm sorry..." she said, her voice trembling. It wasn't soon after that her legs took her running out of the room, her hand over her mouth as tears began to stream down her cheeks. Down the hall and out of the high flying dorms, not knowing or caring where she was running to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:23 am
Lazoras Watched her run out of his grasp " Caprice... " he spoke out in a wisper nowing she didnt hear him and couldnt seen she was gone. he took a glance back at Mirael and he shoke his head " Your a cruel person... " he sead looking at her " good luck with life, with that attitude, youll need it " he sead before he turned arnd and he left slamming the door shut and runing after Caprice. He wouldnt ketch her and stop her and clam her, so he tryed his best to Ketch up with her he could tell she was crying witch hurt him seens he liked her so much, and it was partly his falt. he Continue to run after her slowly bit by bit gaining on her " Caprice, please stop runing " he sead as he ran after her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:42 pm
She shrugged off the cruel comment, she'd heard it many many times before and it seldom left any effect upon her mentally/emotionally. "I don't need luck." she spat as she watched Lazoras run off after Caprice. Girl's fast, doubt you'll catch her chasing her down the hall. Flying out the window would've been faster seh thought, putting her nose in the air as she returned to her computer area. She could care less what he or anyone else thought, unless it was accustomed to the quality of poisons.

((Caprice already left the building. She be in hospital now))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:48 pm
A tired Caprice walked down the hall to her room, using her key to unlock the door and enter, thereupon she locked it and looked around. She didn't really see Mirael, no, wait, she was already asleep in her own bunk. Caprice was surprised that he didn't follow her like he sometimes did. She was more than happy to give him a place to rest. Shrugging, she changed into her jammies and climbed into her bunk, upon which she smiled into her pillow and drifted into the sweetest of sleep.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:05 am
Caprice woke up and looked around, still feeling a little strange in this dorm. I need to spend more time in here was her first thought as she climbed out of bed and stretched her arms and legs. Grabbing some short, jean shorts, clean underwear, a blue corset and a black jacket, she went into the bathroom. After having taken care of business, she got into the shower and began washing her hair, a big smile on her face as she hummed a tune she'd never heard. With the exception of hitting her nose really hard and the small fight with Mirael, the last few days had been really, really good days.

She looked at her shoulder while she rinsed out the shampoo and conditioner, her mark clearly visible. It was a star with ribbon-like intertwining with it, and it was like a continuously moving rainbow for the coloration. One moment the bottom would be red and the next it would go through orange and yellow to green. It went through all colors except brown, gray, and black pretty much. What does it mean? she wondered as she climbed out of the shower and clothed herself.

Coming out of the bathroom, she braided her hair into two low pigtails by her ears, which took some time because how long her hair was and because it was also still quite wet. She hopped onto her computer to check her homework and email, then grabbed an energy bar as she headed down the dorm hall towards the sphere, hopping into an elevator down so she could go run.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff