Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beat it
  Yes
  no
View Results

Temishi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:10 am
I beat it, but it took a really long time though. stupid meteor parasite didn't know when to stay down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:43 pm
A beat the game, and hated the ending. It's such a great game... You can SHAVE a MOOGLE. I mean, how many games let you do that? Moogle shaving. And you can paint 'em too! It's fun!

But I beat it with my brother and my best buddeh. We fought long and hard, until we finally killed it...  

Dirk Bolero

Lemon M.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Yup, I beat it. The ending credits were cute, though there were some characteres that shouldn't have been there, because I didn't really use them xd (I just created them to get a cheap sword-making guy and tailor...and for my town to look populated...I was bored, okay?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:44 pm
Ehhh...no... sweatdrop
But two of my brothers have beat it and so has my friend, and I watched my friend beat it. 3nodding
I started over my old game, and I redid things the right way...my Selkie has the Lunar Weapon. 4laugh  

Kaumodaki

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 am
Yeah! I finally beat it yesterday! WOOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:00 pm
WHOO!  

Kaumodaki

NINJA_master_god

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
beat the game on year six lol i had no problem  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:39 pm
eclestimon
I can't get past the Meteor Parasite...but I'm still trying to go for completeion by getting every artifact and the best weapons before beating it anyway.

That's what I did. My defense is so high now that every attack can only do half a heart, cause it has to do at least that much. And with all the rings, the only basic spells I can't fuse by myself, without magicite, are haste, and clear since there's no ring for it. Raem was so much easier both times than the parasite, it was pathetic! rofl  

Curaudo

Curaudo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Lemon M.
Yup, I beat it. The ending credits were cute, though there were some characteres that shouldn't have been there, because I didn't really use them xd (I just created them to get a cheap sword-making guy and tailor...and for my town to look populated...I was bored, okay?)

Nice, yeah I tried doing that, but it was too late in the game and a fresh selkie isn't enough to deal with third-cycle dungeons! crying So I couldn't get ultimite or dark sphere for the ring of invincibility, but i still got the strongest sword(Ragnarok). The hardest thing for me to get was the ring of life. That Zombie dragon is the hardest boss in that game, I tell ya! stressed Sand Sahagins, holy, then range attacks all the while suffering from poison and stone ailments, and freeze from the stupid fish people!!! Frustrating as hell!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:28 am
Yush, I also beat it ^^~~

With my selkie whee  

Lovenista

Aven XVI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 am
User Image
Haven't beaten it. Very close though. I must say it didn't take me long at all to get to the last part of the gameUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:45 pm
i only rented it...about 5 times...i got pretty far...4-5 years i think...but then the rental place went out of business and sold all of their games...i tried to get there and buy it, but someone beat me to it... crying  

Akki-chama

Koukoro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Man, there has never been any other game that has given me more joy. I beat the game alonside my two close friends, and my sister. We were all different tribes, so we had an advantage ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm
i was about to,but then i lost my memory card. i did beat Ring of Fates though.  

LopunnyLesbian

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:48 am
I tried but way too many ghosts there stressed I went there with a friend and they get killed by the mob of ghost enemies so I left.
can anyone please tell me about that creepy town near Mt. villeange (I hope I spelled it right)  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff