Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Homosexuality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:37 pm
Gay guys are a girl's best friend. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:38 pm
I think homosexuality is perfectly fine. Just because i dont want to do it doesn't make it wrong. Im comfortable with my sexuality so i dont mind having "gay" friends. We are as close as two straight men would be. I dont want him and he doesnt talk about his sex life. Religion should play no part in sexual preference.  

Atheist_Saint

- Bipolarity -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:25 pm
Nothin' wrong with gay people. I couldn't really care less smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:35 pm
I have absolutely no problem with homosexuality.

Azurea`

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:34 pm
Point 1: People do not want gays to marry
Point 2: Marrige is a religous undertaking*
Point 3: The government does not mandate religon

*Yes, I know that there are "Atheist Weddings" but that does not change the fact the marrige, minus the tax stuff, is a religous instutution.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:07 pm
I have gotten really good beauty and makeup tips frim homosexual men. Its a wonderful thing that they can express there feelings and not shove them into a dark corner. I totaly suport Gays. During the election my friends and I did stuff to suport them. We debated many people for their right to choose. I even convinced my parents and other voters to vote for gay marrige. Unfortunatly other arrogent people didn't get that denying a gays right to choose who to marry is unconstitutional. crying its really sad. I'm totaly suporting gay/lesbians and bisexuals. I gots bi pride blaugh  

E_Night

Angelic Alchemist Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:21 pm
Lucifer Force
I love gay people. They're just like everyone else, with the exception of their sexual preference. They haven't done anything to me personally, and I respect their choices/whatever you want to call it. I have absolutely no problem with gays or lesbians. As long as they know I'm not interested, I'm totally fine with it.

What gets me is that people say, "That's gay!" when something bad happens to them. WTF? I mean, seriously, if we want to reinforce something this stupid, why not say, "That's obese!" or something instead?

I just hate the "homo" bashing. scream

Aaaaa~w! I could reassure you that hearing this is the best thing that could happen to a lesbian ^^
I agree with you about the "that's gay!" thing...
My friend keep saying Internet is being gay to her, which is starting to annoying me.. I almost started spewing cusswords at her eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:33 am
There's nothing wrong with homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals. A homosexual as a friend is probably better than a straight guy. Most gay men know what you feel. Anyway, it's wrong to say that being gay is a sin. And the people who say that, really don't know what they're talking about. Probably they don't know any homosexual, so they're not allowed to say anything about it.  

Morphh

[Satan]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:17 pm
I don't really mind it a bit. 25% of the people I know are gay. I hate it when "intellectuals" bash homsexuals with their "rational" insults. It's quite sad that their insults sound something like "Kus thay R FUKIN FAGITS!" or "MaRRIGE IS Bettewween a man and a...er...ThEM PPL wit BooBIES!" as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:26 am
I don't agree with homosexuality.. just because it kind of makes me go, "Ew." But, I actually do have a friend who is gay, or at least.. we all think he is. If he's not, he acts like a raging homo, and he needs to stop.
(Not to offend anyone who is gay.. or others. x_x; )
I just don't like the people who flaunt it, and then later on go in your face and say,
"It shouldn't matter if we are gay!"
Well then, quit grabbing on to your boyfriends a** in the middle of the street for everyone to see.
stare

Polish - Drummer

hikikomorihime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:58 pm
I'm more pansexual than anything, so obviously I'm fine with homosexuals. ^__^ It's just the way one is. No one wakes up one day and says, "Wow, I think I'll be gay today! Being discriminated against and assaulted sounds just SPIFFY!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:03 pm
Polish - Drummer
I just don't like the people who flaunt it, and then later on go in your face and say,
Well then, quit grabbing on to your boyfriends a** in the middle of the street for everyone to see.
stare

I hate any and all public displays of OVERaffection like that. To me, it's gross no matter who it is coming from. I like polite mannerisms. I think everyone should behave with class.

I don't mind if someone makes their preferences known, be it heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual/pansexual/nonsexual preferences, I just don't want to see them practically dry humping someone in public. I don't want to see anyone swapping spit in public.  

hikikomorihime

Polish - Drummer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:09 pm
goescrunch
Polish - Drummer
stare

I hate any and all public displays of OVERaffection like that. To me, it's gross no matter who it is coming from. I like polite mannerisms. I think everyone should behave with class.

I don't mind if someone makes their preferences known, be it heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual/pansexual/nonsexual preferences, I just don't want to see them practically dry humping someone in public. I don't want to see anyone swapping spit in public.

Yeah, the same goes for me. It's just.. mostly the homosexual overaffection that just makes me cringe. Not so much the heterosexual. Maybe because I'm used to it from some of my friends being so perverted. ...Hmm.
If you don't mind me asking, and at the risk of sounding like a complete moron.. what is Pansexual?
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:57 am
The only time I don't homosexuality is when I am repeatedly hit on, or a guy I find attractive happens to be gay. Then it's like AUUUUGH! DAMMIT!

Xiporah

kayamar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:18 pm
meh, homosexuals are some of the best people I've met honestly.
they are hellishly open minded, very accepting, and generally nice as long as your nice to them.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff