Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:45 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
Well.. i was thinking a Role playing Arena (most likely someone said that).... or a mini graphics section... or something like that... mini shop...

Hmmm! graphics...you mean like fanart or sumthing?

fan art, banners... you know... some small things for your sig...

Ok...I'll probably get one togther soon. whee

I can help... so that way it wont be so much stress on you...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:27 am
Cadet Chitaru
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
Well.. i was thinking a Role playing Arena (most likely someone said that).... or a mini graphics section... or something like that... mini shop...

Feel free to do so.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:57 am
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru

Feel free to do so.

aight smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:39 pm
To help spread the word about the Biohazard/Resident Evil guild, I'm willing for you guys/gals to make banners, if you like too. If they're REALLY attractive, I'll buy one off ya and use it myself.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:21 pm
I'll see if I can get a demo version of photoshop so I can make some banners. Maybe I can get ahold of my old friends at ReHorror or request one. They did a neat looking one for me once, but it was based on dragons.

*salutes* whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:28 pm
Ashowan
I'll see if I can get a demo version of photoshop so I can make some banners. Maybe I can get ahold of my old friends at ReHorror or request one. They did a neat looking one for me once, but it was based on dragons.

*salutes* whee

They have to be created by you, plus I dont like how ReHorror layouts there graphics...Some are pretty good though...I'm going to make a better banner for the homepage, since that one took like 10min to do.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:41 pm
Ahhh, okay. Then I'll do what I can of my own work. i was somewhat good with photoshop... I'll have to buy it once I get a job.

If only one could make some pictures have the transparent effect in the regular paint programs...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:44 pm
Ashowan
Ahhh, okay. Then I'll do what I can of my own work. i was somewhat good with photoshop... I'll have to buy it once I get a job.

If only one could make some pictures have the transparent effect in the regular paint programs...

I dont expect you to go out and spend $600 on photoshop just for the guild. Thats quite humorous, theres other programs that are cheaper and do the same thing. I got a big discount on my photoshop since I'm at art school.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:42 am
xp If I only HAD $600, I'd be the happiest person in the world (and be able to pay for Bowling Shoes! w00t!)
I got a demo version, though, and am working on it...or will when i get home from school.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:06 pm
Double post! Sorry...

Anyway, I got one of the banners I was planning done. It was done on regular paint program, since I'm having troubles with photoshop. I was gonna save it as a GIF, but...it looked fuzzy (like static on a television, but it looks kooky. I have it saved if you want it.)

I'm not good at making the image a link (I just tried, but had trouble with the HTML tag). Anyway, here's the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, Photobucket decided to resize it. It's times like these I'm glad I had a group on MSN. Feel free to save it on some storage place... And I have no idea how to make pictures links...so...  

Soul Reaver Naira

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:46 pm
Ashowan
Double post! Sorry...

Anyway, I got one of the banners I was planning done. It was done on regular paint program, since I'm having troubles with photoshop. I was gonna save it as a GIF, but...it looked fuzzy (like static on a television, but it looks kooky. I have it saved if you want it.)

I'm not good at making the image a link (I just tried, but had trouble with the HTML tag). Anyway, here's the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, Photobucket decided to resize it. It's times like these I'm glad I had a group on MSN. Feel free to save it on some storage place... And I have no idea how to make pictures links...so...

Nice banner....I hope we get some more to spread the word...KUDOS!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:31 am
Thanks. ^^ I'm working on another, that is...after I get my homework done. stressed

Also, I have a listing of the beasties from Outbreak, if you'd like.  

Soul Reaver Naira

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:44 am
Ashowan
Thanks. ^^ I'm working on another, that is...after I get my homework done. stressed

Also, I have a listing of the beasties from Outbreak, if you'd like.

Hmm...I was really going to add the enemies yet...since I'm working on other things, but if you want to PM them to me and I'll put them up whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:42 pm
u know what would be kool, a resident evil mascot  

doodk44

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:07 am
Hawkman13350
u know what would be kool, a resident evil mascot

Hmmm! What do you mean? SOunds pretty interesting.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff