Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
Magic Rings will effect the Class System? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic Rings?
  Eh, thats old news. - I already saw that.
  Oh, I remember something about this.
  What the? - When did this happen?
  OMFGD! REALY! - THAT AWSOME!
  NO!!!!! I HATE THAT! - ITS NOT WHAT I WANTED!
  Eh... I dont realy care too much.- I just want to finally play the battle system.
View Results

SAR101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:44 pm
Jolly_Raj
SAR101
Tookie_Mookie
SAR101
Rings could be a nice touch but still hopefully they won't be to expensive.

I keep seeing ALOT of rumors and speculations in the FeedBack and GCD threds that a few extremly powerful rings will be around 100 to 300k. eek

But I dont know for sure. Its seems that some rings should cost more then others so that everyone dosent get too powerful too quickly. But even at just 100k, that just too much for me to handle!
gonk

100k great, something else to quest for, ontop of 42k dream avi.

Wow wow, wait a second. You mean 100k for only "surten" powerful rings right? Not "all" or "most" of them right? Cuz I allmost poopied myself reading this, lol.

Man Im as poor as dirt, and after selling all my monthly collectable items, I'd still need another 80k to just get one ring. But I hope to God that this is only a rumor.

I think Tookie meant for the really really powerful ones that pawn all others rings of their types.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:57 am
I sure hope this sword can be used for something more than style... the least it can do is turn monsters to stone like it's description says. The idea of rings seems kind of interesting but how many rings could you possibly fit on the avatars. I only think that will work if you can't really see the rings because my hands are in a fist and usually have gloves on them anyway.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:24 am
SAR101
Jolly_Raj
SAR101
Tookie_Mookie
SAR101
Rings could be a nice touch but still hopefully they won't be to expensive.

I keep seeing ALOT of rumors and speculations in the FeedBack and GCD threds that a few extremly powerful rings will be around 100 to 300k. eek

But I dont know for sure. Its seems that some rings should cost more then others so that everyone dosent get too powerful too quickly. But even at just 100k, that just too much for me to handle!
gonk

100k great, something else to quest for, ontop of 42k dream avi.

Wow wow, wait a second. You mean 100k for only "surten" powerful rings right? Not "all" or "most" of them right? Cuz I allmost poopied myself reading this, lol.

Man Im as poor as dirt, and after selling all my monthly collectable items, I'd still need another 80k to just get one ring. But I hope to God that this is only a rumor.

I think Tookie meant for the really really powerful ones that pawn all others rings of their types.
Yes, Thanks SAR101. Or at least thats what I hoping for.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:31 am
Larco
I sure hope this sword can be used for something more than style... the least it can do is turn monsters to stone like it's description says. The idea of rings seems kind of interesting but how many rings could you possibly fit on the avatars. I only think that will work if you can't really see the rings because my hands are in a fist and usually have gloves on them anyway.

Yeah, even if it dosent do any battle damage, at least it could just do some sort of cool effect.

And Im guessing that instead of seeing the rings on your avi's hands, that they'll will be some sort of new widow that shows what rings you equip.

Does anyone know were our stats will located at? Aside from the Towns, will they show up below or avi's on the forums when we post too? And in our profiles?

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

SAR101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:31 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Larco

Yeah, even if it dosent do any battle damage, at least it could just do some sort of cool effect.

And Im guessing that instead of seeing the rings on your avi's hands, that they'll will be some sort of new widow that shows what rings you equip.

Does anyone know were our stats will located at? Aside from the Towns, will they show up below or avi's on the forums when we post too? And in our profiles?

I bet they'd be in your profiles and maybe your account will have a function that you enable to show it on your posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:41 pm
All I want to do is learn from these Rings.

Then we can sell it, because it is useless. This way, We don't have to keep every ring we have.  

Jon quitted

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:47 pm
i think this vid will help explain it all for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNiTeLefark  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:05 pm
cirala

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNiTeLefark

XD, I stole that idea for rings a while ago for a very serious rp, but the rings we'll be using in the battle system, no matter how cool it would be, wouldn't let us shoot fireballs from our hands unless if your a mage of course.  

SAR101

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:40 pm
SAR101
cirala

XD, I stole that idea for rings a while ago for a very serious rp, but the rings we'll be using in the battle system, no matter how cool it would be, wouldn't let us shoot fireballs from our hands unless if your a mage of course. but i dont want fireballs i want to flip over cars with earth  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:56 am
cirala
SAR101
cirala

XD, I stole that idea for rings a while ago for a very serious rp, but the rings we'll be using in the battle system, no matter how cool it would be, wouldn't let us shoot fireballs from our hands unless if your a mage of course.
but i dont want fireballs i want to flip over cars with earth
Another mage like ability, you should think about having that as you class.  

SAR101

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:23 pm
SAR101
cirala
SAR101
cirala

but i dont want fireballs i want to flip over cars with earth

Another mage like ability, you should think about having that as you class. im more a monk or ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:14 am
This thread I found at GCD should explain about rings & other stuff:

Clearing up the TONS of confusion about the rings and battle

I hope that helps with it's information.... sweatdrop  

Saryann

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Xessos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:30 pm
hey, check this out. it is a post from a mod and he's talking about rings and stuff and how it'll affect items.
Quote:
With the ring system they announced at Otacon items won't have any stat value, the rings will... Meaning that your fans already are weapons...

Items are just for decorative purposes, apparently...

he was talking about someone who wanted their fans to be weapons

i am currently working on clarifying what this exactly means so i'll be back with more info soon!!! oh and i removed the name so that they won't be pmed by you guys. i wouldn't want to get into trouble now would i? hahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:19 pm
Xessos
hey, check this out. it is a post from a mod and he's talking about rings and stuff and how it'll affect items.
Quote:
With the ring system they announced at Otacon items won't have any stat value, the rings will... Meaning that your fans already are weapons...

Items are just for decorative purposes, apparently...

he was talking about someone who wanted their fans to be weapons

i am currently working on clarifying what this exactly means so i'll be back with more info soon!!! oh and i removed the name so that they won't be pmed by you guys. i wouldn't want to get into trouble now would i? hahaha.
okay, correction this guy is not a mod, he was just clarifying something. anyway i posted this in the forum but i guess nobody saw so i am quotong myself. check out the link, it is seriously important/shows us what the BS will be like.
Quote:
I am very surprsied that i have not already encountered a thread with this info on it, maybe there is one in this guild and i have just missed it. just in case though, click here and you'll see a link to a BS vid, this actually shows an avi fighting. tell me what you guys think.

Xessos

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces