Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Heartless vs Nobodies (join freely) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one
  heartless
  nobodie
  both
View Results

corporal_ dororo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:40 am
Name:Neo shadow
Sex: unknown
Eyes Color: dark yellow
Height: 5'2
Weight: 100lbs
Hair Color: N/A
Hobbies: spying,playing pranks,stealth training,practiceing the way of the ninja
Element: darkness
Weapon: N/A
Background: wandering heartless......
Apperance: User Image
Alias: Shadow of darkness  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm
((i have a shadow as a pet in one of my Rp so ill have one here too)) *Zex walks in with shadow on his head and Black Ninja((a black Samuria/nobody)) by his side ready to strike anyone that threatens his master* so we are finally here stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:31 pm
oooh i wanna rp!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:33 pm
can i be larxene?  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:59 pm
Anbu Tanuki
can i be larxene?

Sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:42 am
Anbu Tanuki
can i be larxene?
you can be whoever you wish to be  

corporal_ dororo

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:50 am
YAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:04 am
sweetness i wanna be riku....i thinks hes a nobody  

romantic~slut~want~some

corporal_ dororo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:18 pm
Axels_girlfriend
sweetness i wanna be riku....i thinks hes a nobody
kk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:11 pm
((I'll start out I guess))

Xeggr had was carrying his staff with it resting on his right shoulder. He was walking up the stairs to the Tower of Naught. ((I think that's what it's called)) He stood there looking out to the wrecked Kingdom Hearts moon. In head- "Heh, too bad Xemnas didn't ake his goal of being a god. I wonder if really the other Nobodies are still alive..."  

FallenLight262

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 pm
FallenLight262

Xeggr had was carrying his staff with it resting on his right shoulder. He was walking up the stairs to the Tower of Naught. ((I think that's what it's called)) He stood there looking out to the wrecked Kingdom Hearts moon. In head- "Heh, too bad Xemnas didn't ake his goal of being a god. I wonder if really the other Nobodies are still alive..."
zexs appears in back of him* interesting how you think that way stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
FallenLight262

((i gusse im the only heartless xp ok well it doesnt matter))*hides in shadows and spys on zexs and xeggr*  

corporal_ dororo

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:21 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
FallenLight262

"What's that suppose to mean?" He looked at him like he had no care what's so ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:23 pm
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
FallenLight262

"What's that suppose to mean?" He looked at him like he had no care what's so ever.
sure whatever stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out