Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:02 am
Good point... I actually would like the RE4 camera that with a few characters. Jill from behind all the time, anyone? biggrin But yeah... I will now officially guess the button placement! :O

D-Pad: Move
A Button: Action button/Fire
Z Button: Shooting Position
Wiimote: Aim/QTE
B Button: Run
Start: Inventory
Select: Options

And as for the knife button, they could make it a weapon in your inventory a la every single game before RE4. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:31 am
What if you could use the Wiimote as a knife? Slashing all over the place and stabbing left and right.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:33 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
What if you could use the Wiimote as a knife? Slashing all over the place and stabbing left and right.
Then they'd have to account for 32400 degrees of animation. I see, that's why I have doubt in the Wiimote. Either they let the game decide the tween in the animations, which could work, but it could potentially glitch on elbow joints and such, or they could premake some animations, which would mean that it doesn't matter how you slash to the right, it's always gonna look the same on the screen. Aiming is a much more likeable feature because they don't really have to animate much, because the body would pivot instead of just twisting. Well, wii'll see.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:19 pm
Well, what if when your aiming it goes into first person view for the knife? I'm not sure, they had first person shots in the video, so who knows. I'm also relatively sure that they had that style of knifing in RE biggrin S, while going through certain doors.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:03 am
How could I have not noticed this thread? Anyway I think it'll be great, I have high hopes for it. I thought Bio would be happy though seeing as you get to play as Wesker in the mansion incident. Although it is before he gets his powers lol

I would have it this way instead:
D-Pad: Scroll Inventory
A Button: Shooting Position
Z Button: Action button/Fire (Be more like pulling a trigger that way although may pose a problem for actions?)
Wiimote: Aim/QTE
B Button: Run/Reload
Start: Pause
Select: Options
Nunchaku: Move/Knife

Hmmm... I hope that it plays well. Oh and not all the Wii games have big headed characters, that's only Wii sports.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:07 am
I can't believe that all the other games in that Wii trailer vid showed sequences of the actual gameplay, while for Resident Evil, all we get to see are various rooms, and a door. gonk  

silversquall

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm
silversquall
I can't believe that all the other games in that Wii trailer vid showed sequences of the actual gameplay, while for Resident Evil, all we get to see are various rooms, and a door. gonk

They must be at the beggining. Give it time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:28 pm
Time is not something I'm well-acquainted with when it comes to RE. Especially a sweet game like RE: UC. >_>;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:46 pm
RE5 is gonna own anyway. There's no Leon in it!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME

You sound like a fanboy but of hatred. xd Anyway, no Ashley = happy Isaka. twisted  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:06 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

You sound like a fanboy but of hatred. xd Anyway, no Ashley = happy Isaka. twisted
Look who's talking... Well I'll tell you what. YOU'RE the fanboy!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

Look who's talking... Well I'll tell you what. YOU'RE the fanboy!

i think what she meant was that your a anti leon fanboy that is to say a the opposit side of the fanboy coin  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:36 am
J87
i think what she meant was that your a anti leon fanboy that is to say a the opposit side of the fanboy coin

It's not that I'm an anti-Leon Fanboy... It's that I'm anti Leon-fanboy. I'm gonna say anything and everything against Leon if it's gonna egitate the Leon fanboys. Yes he does annoy me to death, but I wouldn't even say anything if there weren't people out there saying, "leons teh best!!1!1!11"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:01 pm
Right on, Bio! Listen to this man, he speaks the truth. I don't really hate Leon, although he's cocky in RE4... but I wouldn't say anything if fanboys and fangirls would shut up. Not that I ever say anything anyway. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 pm
Now, don't get me wrong. There's more of a chance of me killing someone who annoys me than who I hate. The person I hate, I want to see them suffer. The person who annoys me, I want to not see them anymore. So if I hated Leon, I'd happily watch when he got killed or damaged. But since he annoys me, I just not want to see him at all.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff