Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The daily emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_posEmo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:31 pm
Isel
x_posEmo
you all are little posers like the kids in that article, don't try to deny it. That's how everyone in this guild defines "emo." All ignorant prepube mtv watching zombies in my opinion.

And a fine how-do-ya-do to you too, ******** you were so geared against posers, you wouldn't be using that shrunken font. (The reason I use it is because I know that I'm not a poser myself...)

You're stereotyping a large group of people, by the way. What I believe you're doing is assuming that since this is an "emo guild", everyone in it MUST be "emo".

Look to Rellik San and I to be proven wrong, mmkay?
that was a retarded spin on posing rolleyes . Gimme a break. "omgz u a small fontz poser!"

I'm actually not assuming anyone here is emo, because for one, that's an impossibility and two, it would be a fallacy to imply a person can be a musical genre, unless of course you're referring to a band of people, Mister needs to stay in school to learn comprehension.

This guild and it's member are the Avril Lavigne's of punk, the Amy Lee's of goth, and the Gerard Way's of emo. Call it what you want, however I feel poser is a pretty simple way to put it.

You're all genre clueless, ignorant about the history of emo, and scene following kids obsessed about image. I've read the front page, I've seen the countless threads filled with this trash, so it's very hard not to assume the majority of you kids fall under the category of what I just described. Not "emo," like you incorrectly pulled from my comment(got comprehension?).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:16 pm
x_posEmo
Isel
x_posEmo
you all are little posers like the kids in that article, don't try to deny it. That's how everyone in this guild defines "emo." All ignorant prepube mtv watching zombies in my opinion.

And a fine how-do-ya-do to you too, ******** you were so geared against posers, you wouldn't be using that shrunken font. (The reason I use it is because I know that I'm not a poser myself...)

You're stereotyping a large group of people, by the way. What I believe you're doing is assuming that since this is an "emo guild", everyone in it MUST be "emo".

that was a retarded spin on posing rolleyes . Gimme a break. "omgz u a small fontz poser!"

I'm actually not assuming anyone here is emo, because for one, that's an impossibility and two, it would be a fallacy to imply a person can be a musical genre, unless of course you're referring to a band of people, Mister needs to stay in school to learn comprehension.

This guild and it's member are the Avril Lavigne's of punk, the Amy Lee's of goth, and the Gerard Way's of emo. Call it what you want, however I feel poser is a pretty simple way to put it.

You're all genre clueless, ignorant about the history of emo, and scene following kids obsessed about image. I've read the front page, I've seen the countless threads filled with this trash, so it's very hard not to assume the majority of you kids fall under the category of what I just described. Not "emo," like you incorrectly pulled from my comment(got comprehension?).

Actually its impossible to define any one as a poser, unless they purposefully describe themselves as scene. In which case they are morons that have no comprehension of what scene actually is. Which I will explain again on request for the fools that didn't get it the last 25 times.

As for describing people as emo, they are not being described as emotive hardcore, but just simply emotional, it just so happens the two are conviniant forshortenings.  

Rellik San
Captain

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:21 pm
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Isel
x_posEmo

Actually its impossible to define any one as a poser, unless they purposefully describe themselves as scene. In which case they are morons that have no comprehension of what scene actually is. Which I will explain again on request for the fools that didn't get it the last 25 times.

As for describing people as emo, they are not being described as emotive hardcore, but just simply emotional, it just so happens the two are conviniant forshortenings.

Hey, Paul.
I know you have good points in all.
You prove them quite well in BassFu's.
Kay.
But just.
Kids and everyone else are idiots these days.
Isel, David, and myself know the real terms.
):
So tone down on the discrimination, kay?
Please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:49 pm
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Isel
x_posEmo

Hey, Paul.
Kay.
But just.
):
Please.

only because you asked nicely emo  

x_posEmo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:55 pm
x_posEmo
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Isel
x_posEmo

Hey, Paul.
Kay.
But just.
):
Please.

only because you asked nicely emo

Remember, broad generalisations, though often born out of truths, often do not work in the terms of realistic use. As they're always exceptions to the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:32 pm
you don't sound smart, stop trying emo  

x_posEmo

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:38 pm
Paulietons.
):
No-nos.
):

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:40 am
Besides, if I was trying to sound smart, I would talk nuclear fision reactors.
That was just the conclusion Sarah made, laid out in simple terms for simple people.  

Rellik San
Captain

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:45 am
That's so stereotypical, it actually made me laugh. Stupidity must kick in around 25 these days. Must be air pollution. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:07 am
Great. Now my mom will see the word "black" and "depressed" connected and will have a fit.

SUMMERWlNE

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:47 am
Don't you love how people can come into a two or three page thread and just post a reply to the initial question or comment and be totally oblivious to what has been going on?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:10 am
xLIZA
Don't you love how people can come into a two or three page thread and just post a reply to the initial question or comment and be totally oblivious to what has been going on?

*GENERIC RESPONSE TO OP*  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:44 am
xLIZA

Amazing ain't it, saying that, it reminds me of the time I posted the lyrics to the song 'my girlfriends dead' as a real life story in the GD, about 3 people got it, and stayed to take the piss out of the 100's who didn't get the joke, even after at the top of everypage it was said what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:10 pm
Wow....I bet an adult wrote that peice of s**t article. stressed  

TheBloodICry

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games