52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Riku
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

-Queen Emelone-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:45 am
yup true he's hard to beat, thing is that i started with a normal mode, i tried to beat him and he's hard to, but when i tried proud mode, just once and then i finally beat him eek eek same with xaldin, i dont know why... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:46 am
he is easy i tried 1-2times and the second time i beat him  

lambecote2025

ayden409

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:29 pm
On my first play through I found him difficult. All you have to do is keep attacking the clones and then use the reaction command to kill a bunch fast. After you start to actually fight him. Just combo and dodge. Whatever you do don't let him play his sitar again. It can be a pain to kill the clones in 10 sec because you may not notice for a bit. The second Demyx fight was one of my favourite organization battles...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:01 pm
code_axel
he is easy i tried 1-2times and the second time i beat him

same here.  

SomniumAddiction

minaflower71

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Hahahh.... sweatdrop well it took me like 10 times until I remembered that I needed to use COMET! sweatdrop The water clones were no big but it was Demyx was harder.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:48 pm
being lvl 40 or over really helps. so do abilities like aerial recover and aerial finish. if u have trouble with the timed parts use wild dance a lot. be sure to use the stongest keyblade u have too.  

marly_luver

Mav--Alex

Distinct Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 am
Xp i killed him on proud using knocksmash(cosmic boost ftw!)i lol'd at that quick battle

edit: i used wild dance on the clones alot THEN i knocksmashed demynx  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:13 pm
khris13
yup true he's hard to beat, thing is that i started with a normal mode, i tried to beat him and he's hard to, but when i tried proud mode, just once and then i finally beat him eek eek same with xaldin, i dont know why... sweatdrop sweatdrop

Why, You ask? Because in the first run through, the bosses are new to us and so are their tactics, making them hard to beat (especially Xaldin. I cannot begin to count the number of times I lost to him during the first run through, even with King Mickey). By the second run through, even on Proud mode, we know their tactics well, and prepare accordingly beforehand, thus they become ridiculously easy. It's the standard for anyone who is a relatively skilled player.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers