Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:55 pm
Name: Tanzanite
Child of: Zoicite/Zoisite of the Dark Kingdom
Weapons: Throwing knives

Attacks:

Blades of Blood - When wounded, he covers his daggers in his own blood and throws them. This makes them stronger.

Youma Creation - Tanzanite can create youma (though he hates them)

(doesn't have a name) - Can summon razor sharp thorns and leaves to fly at the enemy.

Appearance: Wears his hair in a ponytail and has very... fun hair. It's hard to describe without an image...

Personality: Doesn't give a flying flip about the Dark Kingdom or the rest of the world... just about Roselite and Kal...

Background: When Zoi was killed, he asked to die beautiful and thus Kun made flowers around him. When Zoi died, his soul merged with one of the flowers and eventually formed a child... being the son. Tanz acts very little like Zoi. He's a hell of a lot more spazy! Once he learned that Roselite was the daughter of Kunzite, he swore to protect her with every fiber of his being... just like Kunzite did for Zoi.

((What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:56 pm
((and it's perfect cause Tanzanite is a BLUE ZOISITE stone! Totally perfect!))  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:19 pm
((Strangely enough Meteorite is a stone too. >>;; Well a type of rock.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:22 pm
((True... but what made me spaz was that after I named him that, I looked it up and learned that it was a type of Zoisite. ^^))  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:31 pm
(( I really like these characters! I'm excited! I haven't really played a villain in quite a while. burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:45 pm
((Now we just need Jedite's child and we'll have all 4!))  

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 am
Name: Nekyouzou (Kyouzou means 'a mirrors reflection')
Child of: Queen Nehelenia of the Dead Moon
Attacks: He can alter reality when by a mirror, his powers are more powerful when he is reflected again... and again... and again inside his maze of mirrors.
He can easily hypnotize people when he shines his pretty golden eyes. He thrives off dispair and sarrow which gives him the quite opposite effect of power and strength. He can make dreams come true with the wave of his hand but can see deep inside the eyes of his victims and see what really makes them scream- so he uses it to his advantage to make his oponint go crazy with fear... Sometimes he can even control himself and his powers, this is why he was in isolation when 'that voice' found him.

Appearance: Tall and mejestically pail, with dark navy blue (almost black) hair, it cuts down to his chin and is slightly cut short in back. Nekyouzou is almost a clone of his mother. He wears a beautiful dark green under his cream and gold button up than is laced up the chest, he has a gold type of chain circling his neck and dark pants with black shoes. He has a dark blue cloak that usually hides him from the light because he's so use to the dark shadow of the mirror that light will harshly dammage his fair skin.

Personality: Vein and a solitary man, Nekyouzou fights solo mostly but when a beauty catches his eye he must obtain it because all things are lowely possestions in this life (even him). His greatest fear is being alone... He knows nothing of age or love, he blocks out the pain of lonliness when his mother disappeared... and he's been bottling up his anger ever since. He's darkly flirtatious and has a way of charming his way into and out of every situation.

Background: Queen Nehelenia lived in the shadows of the dead moon, she was worshiped and loved by all... no friends, no family... that she remembers. If she only knew she might have been saved (and save Sailor Moon a hell of a lot of trouble in SS and StarS.) Nehelenia loved her mirror, it was her obsession- so much that even love nor pain, even physical pain could make her turn away from her reflection...
One day she was cut, a small fragment of of glass slit her finger open but her eyes never looked away from her reflection. The blood dripped down and the mirror soaked it up, it took it inside... it formed flesh and blood and a soul. He lived through the reflection, seeing his mother everyday watching him inside and pronouncing her love for him (but really, Nehelenia only saw her own reflection and no one more inside...) Nehelenia's love was expressed to the mirror and that's all the boy ever knew, he thought she saw him... tragic really. That love was all he had, Nehelenia praising 'his' beauty... without touch, without affection... he accepted his beauty was most important and nothing compared.
When Nehelenia crossed over into the mirror to remain beautiful forever she did a trade without knowing, Nekyouzou was set free into the dark desolate Dead Moon and there he remained at the mirrors side always awaiting his mothers return to the glass outlook. Until that day... he waited by the mirror but his mother never came back...
*Meanwhile, SuperS/StarS was going on and Sailor Moon finally healed Nehelenia returning her too her childhood to re-live her life the right way, but no one remembered Nekyouzou, he still remained awaiting his mothers return at the Dead Moon ever since...

((I hope this is okay. It's just something I kinda made up... so ya. I'm so excited!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:08 am
(Everything should be okay. o.o you know I always believed that SailorMoon and her buddies just resealed Nehellenia away in an illusion of her childhood. o.o)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:18 am
Name: Alexandrite/’Lexi
Child of: Beryl of the Dark Kingdom (which the technical name for shall be Abion)
Weapons: A sword of dark crystal. It is the polar opposite of the sword used by Venus in the manga. She also has the ability to scry using a globe of dark crystal.
Senshi Name: Sailor Abion
Attacks: Abion Dark Crystal Strike – Fragments of dark crystal are summoned in front of her and then fly out towards her opponents
Abion Crystal Encase – Covers opponent in a thick covering of dark crystal.
Abion Merciless Execution – A finishing move rather comparable to several of her arch-enemy Sailor Moon, by charging up her sword with energy, Sailor Abion sends out a lash of energy capable of destroying whatever is in it’s path.

Appearance: Tall and pale with crimson red wavy locks that reach her ankles. Alexandrite is basically a younger and much more attractive version of her mother. Her eyes, however, are a strange blue-green much like the ocean waters of earth. When seeing to her queenly duties of what is left of her kingdom, she wears the crown that once belonged to her mother.

Personality: Stubborn, opinionated, and fiery of temper she is actually a better ruler than her mother could ever be. Unrestrained by an obsession over another person, Alexandrite is free to rule her kingdom to the best of her ability. All her life she has mourned the loss of her mother. At the same time, she wishes even to this day to know the identity of her birth father. Unlike her mother, Alexandrite trusts her Shittenou and knows they will serve her to the best of her ability. Well…. Except for Tanzanite that is.

Background: Little is known about her lineage. It is well known that she is Beryl’s daughter but there is quite some speculation as to who her father is/was. Some say it could have been one of the Shittenou while others believe her to be the seed of a brainwashed Earth prince who stayed in their realm for a short while so long ago.
Alexandrite grew up surrounded by the members of her own, personal Shittenou. She was told at an early age that she would become ruler of Abion when she became mature and has taken the task rather seriously since then. Lexi wants to keep the members of the Shittenou together and happy under her rule, believing that was one of her mother’s fatal errors.

((I hope it’s ok… making her a senshi seems kinda iffy… doesn’t it. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:59 am
((Poor Tanz... but don't worry Alexandrite-hime. He will stay by your side as long as Roselite is... which is the entire game... rp... whatever... ^^))  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:18 pm
((I just realized something and had to post it!

Okay... Galaxia kidnapped Mamoru (his starseed, but same thing), Nephelenia kidnapped Mamoru (mirror shard), and Beryl kidnapped Mamoru (he was wounded).

What if... somehow... the children of all 3 of these rulers had Mamoru's DNA within them (as the father) but none of them knew it? I could see at least Galaxia and Beryl doign that since he has the second most powerful starseed (The Golden Crystal). I'm watching ep 35 and it just kinda hit me. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:27 pm
(How incestious. D:~ Considering my character wants to take him as prisoner and keep him as a pet-slave. XD)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:24 pm
((Ooh!! That sounds kinda really fun- god Usagi would freak if she ever knew... or at least when she finds out! haha twisted ))

((Oh, and Hime- I think it's smart making Lexi a senshi, she does *cough cough* have the genes in her blood of one I mean... That could start the whole pieces of the puzzle to start to form in everyones mind...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:27 pm
((Sailor Univestra: HA >P I'm STILL the strongest Senshi that has ever lived.... >>;; At least since Mama died..but still... >o I give no quarter >D

*coughs* Yes...she's anxious to kill someone.)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:36 pm
((Once I find good poses, I'll draw some of the characters. If any of you have a specific pose you want and have the image, please send it to me via note!))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff