Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drilbur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:52 pm
TOKYO POP PLAYA
LMAO

Do you play in tourneys?

i aint as good in tekken in ctf compared to the others ,but i play at local arcades lol and i fair off pretty ok. in ctf,i could only beat the novices at least,thats about it, not anyone thats like 7thdan + or whatever like i'v seen a 7th dan howrang or however you spell it user lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:54 pm
Icege
brybry409
Icege
brybry409
well then if you go there often enough,you probably seen me around. in tekken 5 dr in ctf, usually i see that guy with multiple cards with the name tidus crescent or something,and this other guy with an anna card with a crazy costume,then they got the feng wei users ( that of which i am one of) lol. this one guy was crazy sick with feng wei last time i went,he had like 30 something wins but thats nothing lol,last time this asian guy or something had like almost 50 wins with murdoc his card name was something TNY or something in it,i forgot. and in marvel the best one i'v seen was this little asian kid with glasses,short and sometimes comes in with hoody/bookbag and its obvious when he plays cause he moves like hes rocking back and fourth kind of like he is dancing lol and he beat the back guy who abuses the strider doom trap >.< like nothing.

Tidus isn't bad. Don't know who the Anna user is.

Feng player is liquid. He's my teammate smile

Marduk user is MojoGoGo. He tackles a lot. Tackle > NYC for free apparently. I hear liquid > him though.

i know the feng guy isn't liquid lol,the feng guy doesn't use a feng card and he is kind of pudgey with a pudgey asian girl friend i think,idk. but like he has a paul card as well,then there is the other guy who uses friggin mokujin,the asian guy who kill with mokujin and plays kof lmao. he is especially good(the mokujin guy) with raven and paul >.<,he did that air juggle with raven on the joystick with the foward foward kick prob 3-4 times in an air juggle with no fricken problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basic Raven juggle = 2 knees. You can do 3 with CH d/f+3. I'm pretty sure you can even get 4 if you want to be a d**k razz

Dunno any Raven/Paul players from NYC. He's new to me.

Liquid (Feng Wei/Dragunov), Blood Red (Lei), BadMojoGoGo (Craig/Ling) and fightinggm (Lee) are prolly the best NYC players. Fab a.k.a. Rich (Steve/Bruce) is mad good too. The Realyst (Julia/Lili) was the best player, but he moved to CT.

eh i wish i was as good as any of them but i suck in comparison to ctf opponents lol,my asuka feng and lili are all at 3rd dan,only because i usually play at a local arcade lol,and like ctf is so competitive but its fun as hell, i love a good challenge and i love my asuka card i named bryant's asuka lol... same with my lili,and i called my feng called fob wei lol  

Drilbur

Drilbur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:56 pm
Also icege i played your dragonov warrior in the tekken dojo where i played other peoples ghosts hehe,not bad. i got your ghost from tekken zaibatsu without even knowing it lmao,goodjob. i have tidus's asuka' who is all dressed up in a purrrrrtttty yellow as well lmao. i played tidus' last time i was in chinatown fair,his roger jr card just owned me and most other ppl lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:44 pm
I've got a Divine Fist Dragunov, but I never got a chance to upload it before leaving up north (it was my younger brother's PSP).

Sucks... I need to update it. The Ghost sucks. All I did was random launchers razz

Ah well... just finished an exam. Off to go play DR!  

Icege

MoonSoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:15 pm
Icege
Dragunov's tackle can be broken during the initial contact, AND when your opponent's back hits the ground. In fact, if it's broken then, it is REVERSED and the opponent gets a generic tackle on you. Dragunov's actual tackle has the same properties as everyone else's generic running tackle.
You know, I do remember once when I did Drag's tackle to a CPU when being behind it. I soon realized that it was just the same properties as a normal tackle.

Edit: Ghosts suck.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces