Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
+:: Tell Me What U Dreamed About Last Night... ::+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love dreaming?
  Yes.
  No.
  Only if it's a sweet dream.
  - Do Not Disturn - *Dreamz*
View Results

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:08 pm
xiaojun87
hm i dreamed i got pregnant , all bcoz i had watched a show of a girl who got pregnant before go to sleep and i was scared neutral wahmbulance

Hahaha! And who's the dad of your child? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:57 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xiaojun87
hm i dreamed i got pregnant , all bcoz i had watched a show of a girl who got pregnant before go to sleep and i was scared neutral wahmbulance

The television is. eek  

Leillie

1,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:30 am
Leillie
sasa_powa_4eva
xiaojun87

The television is. eek

Hahaha! What did she do with her poor lil' tv? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:45 am
I dreamed about watching a TVB series played by Raymond Lam yesterday night. And all of a sudden, a really pretty asian girl appeared on the screen. My sister who was sitting beside me told me that this girl is the Miss Asia from Montreal! (where I live) >.< Yeah... such a non-sense dream...!  

sasa_powa_4eva

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:04 am
I dreamt of breaking out of somewhere... sweatdrop
i must be watching and thinking too much of the show, 'prison break'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:05 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...I had an odd dream once....

It was really early in the morning and the sun still hasn't come out yet.
I was lying on my bed holding an axe.
I asked my brother if would chop my head off, on the neck, with the axe.
However my brother missed, and instead chopped off the top of my head and making my brainI saw blood all over on my pillow.
I took the piece of my head that my brother chopped off, and walked downstairs.
I walked into the kitchen to go to the toilet.
My mum was in the kitchen.
I said good morning to her with dripping everywhere.
And she didn't notice anything...

>____>;;

Twas a weird and spooky dream o_________O;;;

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:30 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...I had an odd dream once....

It was really early in the morning and the sun still hasn't come out yet.
I was lying on my bed holding an axe.
I asked my brother if would chop my head off, on the neck, with the axe.
However my brother missed, and instead chopped off the top of my head and making my brainI saw blood all over on my pillow.
I took the piece of my head that my brother chopped off, and walked downstairs.
I walked into the kitchen to go to the toilet.
My mum was in the kitchen.
I said good morning to her with dripping everywhere.
And she didn't notice anything...

>____>;;

Twas a weird and spooky dream o_________O;;;

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`
eek 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:35 pm
Got a boring dream yesterday night. I dreamed about walking on shiny white snow toward 3 of my girl friends. Then, one of them told me that my crush is there and she points at a table with 3 asian guys I know. My crush was doing some magic tricks with playing cards to them. I felt my heart started pounding! And at that moment, my alarm woke me up. Aww....! >.<  

sasa_powa_4eva

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Got a boring dream yesterday night. I dreamed about walking on shiny white snow toward 3 of my girl friends. Then, one of them told me that my crush is there and she points at a table with 3 asian guys I know. My crush was doing some magic tricks with playing cards to them. I felt my heart started pounding! And at that moment, my alarm woke me up. Aww....! >.<
So magic tricks are the key to sasa's heart eh? cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:18 am
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Hahaha! It could be... but I love my crush for who he is, not for his tricks. But I have to admit that it is sweet when he did the tricks to me. >.< (People used to call him the class magician before)  

sasa_powa_4eva

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:29 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Hahaha! It could be... but I love my crush for who he is, not for his tricks. But I have to admit that it is sweet when he did the tricks to me. >.< (People used to call him the class magician before)
So if your crush was the magician then I expect you'd like to be his sexy helper girl? cool Maybe he could saw you in half or something. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

So if your crush was the magician then I expect you'd like to be his sexy helper girl? cool Maybe he could saw you in half or something. xP

Hahaha! I would like to be his helper girl at one condition: DO NOT CUT ME! >.< I don't wanna die at a that young age...  

sasa_powa_4eva

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:21 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Hahaha! I would like to be his helper girl at one condition: DO NOT CUT ME! >.< I don't wanna die at a that young age...
But he wouldn't be cutting with a knife, he'd be sawing with a saw. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Euh... that's worst! O.O  

sasa_powa_4eva

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:59 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Euh... that's worst! O.O
But the magician wouldn't be cutting you at all, so you'd have no problem with that right? cool *pushes sasa into the magic box*  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff