Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 413 - Ashori's Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:39 pm
"but...she accepts me, right?.."
He looked a bit relieved, smiling to lighten the mood just a bit. One hand reached up slowly, and stroked her face with the edge of his finger. Loving her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:55 pm
Ashori nodded her head. "Of course she does. She's just... not over our last relationship yet, so this is hard for her." Again she gave a small shrug, as if it really was nothing. She blinked once and then glanced at Itami again, smiling at him.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:59 pm
He smiled back in joy, hearing what he was hoping to hear.
"Alright, i understand. Just as long as she knows..im never leaving you. NEVA!"
He snuggled her playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:04 pm
Ashori laughed quietly, nodding her head. That was a huge reassurance to the angel. Now she just had to get her to actually fully believe he was telling the truth. She hugged Itami back, but that movement, combined with his sudden shout, woke Shiro. The tiny dog's head jerked up with a start and he blinked three purple eyes, watching the two in confusion for a second. Then he frowned, head tilting slightly. ...who are you? he asked, sending his thoughts directly to Itami, but allowing Ashori to listen in as well.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:28 pm
responding out loud, itami spoke.
"I am Itami Ooi. and your name would be?..."
He acted as if She had never told him, to avoid getting her in any trouble, as she said.
He smiled at Ashori. passing a wink with the eye that shiro couldnt see.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Shiro paused for a second, three eyes narrowing just a bit. Shiro, he replied bluntly. What is your relationship with Lady Ashori? As always, the little dog got straight to the point. Ashori just sighed, scratching him lightly behind the ear, though that didn't stop Shiro from glaring.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:43 pm
Itasmi blushed, answering.
"Im her Love. ..right?"
He looked to Ashori, just to reassure his position with her.
" Im sure you dont know whether ir not to trust me right now, shiro, and i understand that. I wont do anything to betray Ahsori however."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:48 pm
Ashori's eyes widened very slightly, her cheeks tinging pink as well. But then she laughed, sitting up and scooping Shiro into her arms. "That's right!" she agreed, earning an uncertain look from him. It was obvious he wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation. But then he sighed, closing his eyes. I see... You're in your demon form now, aren't you? It was obvious to him that the angel wouldn't be doing something like this. I hope you know what you're doing, Lady Ashori... He said this bit so Itami couldn't hear, before turning to him and sending his words to his mind this time. If you do betray her, you'll have me to answer to, he said with a small growl.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:58 pm
"ill never have to answer then, Because ill never do it!"
He smiled, laughing again.
"Well...Sorry for Waking you Shiro. do forgive me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 pm
Hope that's true, for your sake, boy, Shiro thought, to himself this time so neither of them would be able to hear. He knew Ashori at least would get mad at him if she overheard. So he snuggled into her arms, but kept all three eyes focused warily upon Itamki. Ashori remained silent for a moment, and then frowned slightly before looking back towards Itami. "So..." she began, a bit uncertainly. "Where were.. we going today?" Shiro's ears perked attentively.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:00 am
Itami's eyes widened for a moment, he was watching Shiro's shadow for anything he might have been hiding. He mentally sent a message of his own this time.
'You speak a big game. Its good to know that someone protects Ashori like you do. Thanks.'
"Well, im not sure Ashori, I was just about to ask you if there was somewhere you wanted to that youd never been to before. Do you have anything in mind?"
He looked up at ashori, smiling again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:05 am
Ashori paused for a moment, not having heard either of their comments. She definitely wasn't a mind reader. She tilted her head, thinking to herself for a moment. "There's a lot of places I haven't been," she finally said. "So pretty much anywhere would be fine." She sat up more fully, Shiro in her lap now. Her wings tucked against her back, tail curled around her waist, and the black patch of hair was behind a pointed ear so both her red and blue eyes were in view.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:15 am
"Hmm..Amusement park then? They have a bunch of fun stuff there. Fun stuff. What do you think?"
He looked at ashori, then shiro for a second, thinking about how Shiro would respond to him taking her on a date.
"And if youd like, you could bring Shiro too. Im fine with company."
HE smiled, then waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:18 am
Ashori blinked a couple times, looking very confused. "Amusement... park? Is this place... amusing?" But then she smiled faintly, nodding her head. "Yes, I'd like to go." Shiro frown from her lap, three eyes narrowed upon Itami again. Yes, he growled. I am definitely coming too.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:27 am
"Alright then! Get anything you're gonna bring, like some bottled water, or snacks, And we'll go."
He looked down at shiro, smiling faintly. He was a good dog. Watching over Ashori like that amazed him.
He sat up on the edge of the bed.
Having nothing left to say, he sat silent, waiting until she was ready.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff