Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Senshi: Dark Scout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light or dark?
  light
  dark
  grey
View Results

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:43 pm
Entering the grocery store Makoto immediatly went up to the stand of fresh Pineapples that were on sale. I don't need one but.. they're so good. And Minako loves those ribs I can make with Pineapple. Giving in to her inner-frugality Makoto took at least three Pineapples off the shelf. Hmmm... baked goods. Moving towards that isle she saw a girl with long blonde hair and a man looking at the flavorings display. Something about the girl made her feel uneasy but she shrugged it off. Just because she has a boyfriend and I don't doesn't mean theres something evil about her... or is there? Stop it... BAD Mako-chan! Maybe I'll try talking to her.

"You like making pastries too?" Makoto gave it her best smile. "This extract here goes great with cranberry scones. And this one her......." Makoto continued to drift off into a tirade about muffins. I must seem so weird. I better shut up now. Makoto blushed and turned around embarassed. Partly because she had been carrying on a conversation with a stranger by herself, and partly due to the cute guy there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:07 am
Sayo couldn't help but giggle. Not only from this girl talking about muffins and then blushing but also from how serious Seiko looked.

Seiko was listening intently. When Makoto stopped talking and blushed, he smiled at her. "My. You sure do knoe alot about baking."

"Hey, Ueda-san, maube she can work at the shop. You know... As assistant baker?"

"Splendid idea, Sumeragi-san. Well... WOuld you like to?" He gave Makoto a big warm smile.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:57 pm
"You'd hire me? Wow... never worked in a bakery before but I'm ready to learn!" Makoto put on a wide grin. "When do I start? Can I have my friends come there?" She paused. "Would I be a complete jerk if I asked you your names now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:50 pm
"of course not. I'm Seiko Ueda and this is Sayo Sumeragi."

Sayo smiled. "I help sell the pastries and other goods."

Seiko gently hit his head. "I think I should get the name of my new employee."  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:39 pm
"I'm Kino Makoto but my friends call me Mako-chan. I really love them." She thought back to Usagi. I should be finding a way to save her. I can't start a job right now. Ohh.... What should I do? She felt an evil presence somewhere nearby. Whats going on with me today? Need to stop having these false alarms. But she couldn't stop the feeling so she tried to ignore it.

"I'm in Highschool right now but I'm about to graduate. I hope I can be a great chef someday. And meet a dreamy guy and get married." She immediatly thought about Motoki. So dreamy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:27 pm
((Can I join as Minako?))  

Faiyth

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:58 am
((course u can faiyth))

"I think the last part is everyone's dream." Seiko blushed. "I mean... UH..."

Sayo giggled. "I think he means... A lot of people dream about getting married to the right person."

"Yeah." Seiko laughed and rubbed his head. "Hmm... Is tomorrow a schoolday? ANyway, just come after school tomorrow and feel free to bring your friends."

Sayo smiled and walked off to finish getting the stuff for the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:09 pm
Makoto left the store feeling elated. She would definatly tell Minako about this tommorow in class. I'm just glad we both have the same first class. Maybe Mina would come with me so I'm not so nervous my first day?

Her deep thinking lead her to walk past the entrance to her apartment. Embarassed she back tracked until she found her way back to the door. She liked how her place was decorated right now, with quilts and folk art in an American style. It was comforting to see her big heart print quilt waiting for her on her bed. The decor helped a little with how disheartened she was feeling. Usagi's going to get better. She can beat anything. I know! I'll tell her all about my day when I visit her tommorow!

Mako-chan made a quick meal and watched her favorite T.V. show which featured a High-school love triangle. Before heading off to bed she decided to call Minako about her day, and to tell her about the cute guy.

"Ohayo Mina-chan! Guess who?"  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:26 pm
Seio and Sayo finished the shopping for the shop and brought everything there. "Thanks for the help, SUmeragi-san. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Gppdbye." Sayo waved as she left. She got home to her simple apartment and lyed down on the couch. WHy does my head hurt so much...? She closed her eyes.

The Dark Scout opened her eyes and sat up on the couch. "Time to have some fun." She walked to the window and jumped out and onto a telephone pole.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:23 pm
{{May I join as Aino Minako, Artemis, Tsukino ChubiUsa and Diana?}}  

DrusiliaXiloscient

Hinata-Narutoforevs

2,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:13 am
Hey um can i paly some one and if so who is open sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 am
Can I play as Makoto(Jupiter)? If she's open that is. sweatdrop  

ALonelyFallenStar

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

haruhi fujioka 141

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 pm
can i be sailor pluto  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 pm
May I Be Chibi-Usa?

Here is the form:
GName: Kagome1290 of inu
Name: Chibi-Usa
Race: Scout
Appearance(Humanoid): ( Couldn't find one )
Appearance(True Form): User Image
Bio: Chibi-Usa is the mini form of Usagi. And came to her as her humanoid form and couldnt transform yet.
Other: Daughter of SM And TM  

kagome1290FrostAlchemist

O.G. Noob

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out