Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:11 pm
Dead_Chaoz
Oh i forgot about jinpachi...he's a total b***h stressed

Cheapachi. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:13 pm
Gacktuto San
LingXiaoyu
Eddy in T3! Besides the button mashing combo stuff, it's hard to tell where he's coming from so that makes it hard to block and stuffs. >_<

And Jinpachi. Him and his stupid stomach mouth. Grr! domokun

If hes playable, he be so cheap, just do a quick stun, then health steal then repeat.
He is playable if you have a Game Shark. I hear he's not easy to use....  

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:41 am
Dark Mustafar
Dead_Chaoz
I really think its Eddie all you have to do is tap the same buttons over and over and he does it simioultaneiously(sp? XD)
...i just shoot him with a devil laser XD

oh and by the way im Kaoz and im new ^^'

welcome Eddie is sort of cheep because ofhis low attacks but Jack 5 has a one hit KO
So does Kuma, but hey, those rarely work out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:50 am
There is no such thing as a cheap character.

"Cheap" is just the word used by people that aren't that good at a game to describe a character/player that beats them. Rather than learning how to beat them and taking a few extra minutes to figure it out, they'd rather just complain about it.

If people are losing to Eddy button mashers, or having trouble with them for that matter, they suck really bad. Button mashers are wicked easy to beat in Tekken. They typically don't understand the range of their moves, so you can just sit outside of range and punish them when they whiff their attacks.

As for Eddy, his low/mid options give scrubby players problems. Just learn the strings he has, where he can go in them, and what you get afterwards when you block (they're very punishable).

Paul's Deathfist is punishable. You can also sidewalk to the left to avoid it, along with pretty much everything Paul has.

Law backflips are punishable as well. Block and get your free damage.  

Icege

henred5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:21 am
Violet Meira
Aside from Jinpachi...

Law, Xiaoyu, and Paul. Paul, because of the massive amount of damage he can do with two hits, Xiaoyu for ducking and such, and Law for all those damn backflips. They can even hit you when you're on the ground... stressed

Meh all the characters can hit you when your on the ground..they just need to charge at you and stamp on you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:50 pm
Icege

"Cheap" is just the word used by people that aren't that good at a game to describe a character/player that beats them. Rather than learning how to beat them and taking a few extra minutes to figure it out, they'd rather just complain about it.

If people are losing to Eddy button mashers, or having trouble with them for that matter, they suck really bad. Button mashers are wicked easy to beat in Tekken. They typically don't understand the range of their moves, so you can just sit outside of range and punish them when they whiff their attacks.

As for Eddy, his low/mid options give scrubby players problems. Just learn the strings he has, where he can go in them, and what you get afterwards when you block (they're very punishable).

Paul's Deathfist is punishable. You can also sidewalk to the left to avoid it, along with pretty much everything Paul has.

very intersting  

Rukuro17
Captain

Dead_Chaoz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:38 pm
about the cheap explanation thing..yeah its true XD

cheapachi hahaha XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:12 am
Icege

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I believe we're forgetting about PANDA, THE CHEAPEST CHARACTER EVER CONCEIVED? ******** makes ST Akuma look wholesome and balanced. ******** you Namco, work this s**t out in beta testing GOD.  

Gen_Eric_Gui

Icege

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:39 pm
Gen_Eric_Gui
Icege

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I believe we're forgetting about PANDA, THE CHEAPEST CHARACTER EVER CONCEIVED? ******** makes ST Akuma look wholesome and balanced. ******** you Namco, work this s**t out in beta testing GOD.

The Bears are an exception.

They're ******** bears for Christ's sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:18 pm
How about instead of calling them "Cheap," we label them as "Annoying Characters to Fight Against?"

Besides from Jinpachi and 5.0 Steve (lol debatable XP), there is no such thing as cheap character in the current Tekken. o;

For me it's freaking Paul, I always get pressured and lose my focus once his Phoenix Smasher hits me.  

Time Diver

SugarHighLu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:13 am
lol. any of you guys ever heard of T4 Jin cheese? and T5.0 steve safety >,true. cheap can be realtive. but at least most people in zaibatsu and almost every tekken community agree that those 2 are definitions of cheese. i mean cheap.

Jinpachi aside tho. If Jinpachi was regularly playable, the oxford would have to add a new word to the english dictionary. cheaptastic. full life combos with such ease!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Pwn of Prophecy
Eddy's not as easy as you'd think dude. You can button mash with any character and get a combo, not just Eddy.
True,true.  

Kohun

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:34 pm
LingXiaoyu
Eddy in T3! Besides the button mashing combo stuff, it's hard to tell where he's coming from so that makes it hard to block and stuffs. >_<

And Jinpachi. Him and his stupid stomach mouth. Grr! domokun

STOMACH MOUTH LMFAOGHEDFSDFSDFSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

But seriously that stomach of his is anoyying as hell. He once shot at me at rapid fire, I was like YO WTF. I was pissed, I had his health bar so low that all I needed was one more hit!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:27 am
right now? i think it would be lily heheh  

Hyung Horangi

Magnanacow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:57 pm
IMO no1 is cheap. the only cheaps are arena infinites in t4 and ravens infinite in the old t5 version. but besides that its balanced  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff