Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:27 am
Violet Meira
-sits and weeps.-

You guys make me feel like a total newb at Tekken...

My biggest accomplishment would be... beating the game with every character. ><;

I know me too -hugs and tears- lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:46 am
Tracon II Tekken DR Tournament - 1st place mrgreen  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:38 pm
Man, I probably suck in comparison to you tournament guys (*coughTekkensenninandIcegecough*) but I have my own accomplishments.

I believe learning how to do an EWGF is an accomplishment and also discovering Asuka's infinite string as well as some pretty cool combos for Jin. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:07 pm
winning my college's T5 tournament. Though I didn't get to play any good people and the main dude I wanted to play came after the tournament ended. -_- still, I won and got a cheesy 25 buck EB game gift card. Wasn't like I could get anything with it...

hm...also learning EWGF. Now it's like nothing to do it.

ALSO...doing the damn JFSR. I swear it's the hardest JF move to date -_-. But I can't do this on a consistant basis cause the timing is much tighter than a EWGF.

um...actually being good? At times I freeze up going against better players than me and can't do much but block. But the fact that I get constant "your Lee's good man" is much more confidence than I need.  

Shin Oni

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:25 am
Son Kurichi-Kai
Man, I probably suck in comparison to you tournament guys (*coughTekkensenninandIcegecough*) but I have my own accomplishments.

I believe learning how to do an EWGF is an accomplishment and also discovering Asuka's infinite string as well as some pretty cool combos for Jin. 3nodding
The tournament... well... there was like... two or three people who could get a round or two, the rest sucked. It's like they had never played before which I'm sure is true.

And juggling? I was the only one to do that... and they couldn't break throws, neither can I too well but they couldn't do even that much. It was fun playing a newb when he had taken almost all of my health and then I just beat his a**. 3nodding Loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:44 pm
I think I'll need some work before I can boast like you guys... but that doesn't mean I totally suck. xp  

Son Kurichi-Kai

Shin Oni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:43 pm
Son Kurichi-Kai
I think I'll need some work before I can boast like you guys... but that doesn't mean I totally suck. xp

eh winning tournaments and stuff isn't all that great. especially if it's local stuff. Local tournaments usually consist of non casual players. (especially if you're in an area where most people don't play fighters like that or just down right suck.)

if you want like..good competition, you need an arcade or people who actually play fighters good for that junk. Sadly the tournement I planned to enter earlier this year at the arcade I didn't. only cause I wasn't near it at the time.

I always thought you were good anyway so don't take it the wrong way cause some of us have done junk others either can't or never have done...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:32 pm
I'd love to get to an arcade, honestly I would, but life just hasn't permitted that for me.

I use to get out there in 8th grade when I had nothing better to do, but college apps have been bogging me down, even to the point where I can't even play on my PS2.

Anyway, the times that I did get to the arcade, I was fairly decent against players, despite the fact I can barely use a joy stick. sweatdrop  

Son Kurichi-Kai

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:06 am
Updated:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:39 am
User Image
Rautanyrkki7 ((Iron Fist 7))

1st-3rd of December, I'll be there on 2nd when the Tekken tournaments are. ((T5, TDR)) Hopefully there is more of a challenge than in the animecon a few weeks back.

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Kradvity's gonna get her a** kicked by me too... erm... I mean, is gonna participate, right? ^^;; and also, she's helping to arrange the whole thing, right? SO ICEGE AND ANYONE WHO CAN PLAY!!!
Gimme some tips and stuff on how to kick ******** swedes' asses! This is about honor!

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:38 am
OMG! YOU are gonna get YOUR a** kicked! scream At least by the Swedes...
Fear my name tag. domokun

You might wanna watch some Swedish match vids, then. *does some investigating* Hm, the site I was gonna link here seems to be down. Later, maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:38 am
Tekkensennin
User Image

1st-3rd of December, I'll be there on 2nd when the Tekken tournaments are. ((T5, TDR)) Hopefully there is more of a challenge than in the animecon a few weeks back.

I think Kradvity's gonna get her a** kicked by me too... erm... I mean, is gonna participate, right? ^^;; and also, she's helping to arrange the whole thing, right? SO ICEGE AND ANYONE WHO CAN PLAY!!!
Gimme some tips and stuff on how to kick ******** swedes' asses! This is about honor!

Playing Jin? Know the names of any Swedish players?

I'm hoping to go globe trotting this summer... back packing across Europe and living it up in Japan biggrin  

Icege

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 am
Icege
Tekkensennin
User Image

I'm hoping to go globe trotting this summer... back packing across Europe and living it up in Japan biggrin

At least Maxi Milian, Hugo and BlixtBob ( or just Bob, dunno ), maybe also Sakishiro. If I remember correctly, Sakishiro plays Steve...

Around here you can probably win playing Kuma, but against Swedes and Russians... it can get tough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:51 am
Seriously...every Tekken tournament that I have entered, I have never, ever even placed within the Top 3. The closest I believe that I've ever placed in the Top 3 was during Tekken4, when I played Jin (Jeez he's my character so don't hate if I played him then and before) and that was 4th place with Jin. Otherwise during Tekken4, in the tournaments that I attended, I was consistantly in the Top 8 for the most part (Yes, I will admit, my overpowered character played a role in me placing so high).

Otherwise back in TekkenTag, the highest I ever placed was 6th, and I used Devil Kazuya/Jin back then, and I did okay during Tag's time(These where imo the greatest Tekken tournament experiences I ever had period, bar none). My worse placements are in Tekken5 (Damn you Jin!), I haven't even placed within the Top 8, and I use Jin as always, the only time I placed within the Top 10 was because more than half of the players decided to not show up, and with their only being 14 players, I had an extremely high chance of placing in the Top 10, and even then, I placed 10th exactly, sigh playing Jin in T5 is tough.

I no longer do Tekken5 tournaments anymore though, I've basically quit playing T5...actually, I've quit overall in tournaments for all of the fighting games I do now, I only casual now xp .

Still, some good times with those tournies.  

Larly Sephiros

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:01 am
Icege
Tekkensennin
User Image

Yup, Jin it is. And Kradvity gave you the names ^^  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces