Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Skram Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_posEmo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:56 am
ZSKRAMZ IS lIk SilVerSteen and Utherooth anmd Atrayoo

SKramz is what cool kidsz cal screamoo yall not skramzaaedgezz no col enuf

and RIllik son dun u no anythig skramzzedhzers USE Z's not X's dun u know anythg talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 pm
x_posEmo

and RIllik son dun u no anythig skramzzedhzers USE Z's not X's dun u know anythg talk2hand

You know, you only perpetuate the image of stupidity you're making for yourself.

Elitists go in the GD, not in guilds.

-Isel-

T.Marie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:10 pm
finding emotive
T.Marie
Rellik San
finding emotive
Rellik San
I thought it was called straight X... at least as far as I remember in the early ninties it was.

You're thinking of Straight Edge. And skram just incorporates the sXe lifestyle.

Nah... straight X, because they had this thing about putting big black X's on their hands.

Nope, It's straight edge. When you used to go to concerts, they would put an X on minors hands so they couldn't purchase alcohol, or smoke? and then it caught on with adults who were staying away from things like alcohol and cigerettes as well.

XstraightXedgeX
User Image

thanks doll.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:35 pm
Isel
x_posEmo

You know, you only perpetuate the image of stupidity you're making for yourself.

I prefer making fun of you kids here, k thnx. emo  

x_posEmo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:11 pm
x_posEmo
Isel
x_posEmo

I prefer making fun of you kids here, k thnx. emo

How about, no, and how can anyone expect to keep up with the consistant changing of fashions, rules and definitions for all these new groups when no one is even capable of settling on what emo is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:00 pm
I'm itching to ban him, really. Not like he'll care, but it'll help me sleep at night knowing that our helpless little guilders can go without this piece of s**t trying to make fun of them.

... Am I trying to play the part of Officer Tenpenny? That sounds like a Tenpenny thing to say.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:43 am
Isel
I'm itching to ban him, really. Not like he'll care, but it'll help me sleep at night knowing that our helpless little guilders can go without this piece of s**t trying to make fun of them.

... Am I trying to play the part of Officer Tenpenny? That sounds like a Tenpenny thing to say.

Very well said, but Sarah's warned him, besides, we do take the piss, albeit in an ironic amusing way. But still its taking the piss.

Just wait until his next balls up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:34 pm
x_posEmo was sort of serious, that is part of what skram is.
I don't know why I've never even gotten a warning from here, I always thought I pissed someone slowly off just enough, no one likes me for it.  

finding emotive

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:41 pm
Nope.
:/.
Cus honestly.
You don't piss me off at all.
You're right about almost everything.
<3.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:10 am
uh. never heard of it.  

SUMMERWlNE

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:38 am
finding emotive
I don't know why I've never even gotten a warning from here, I always thought I pissed someone slowly off just enough, no one likes me for it.

Look at me, I'm the ultimate anti-scene, I abused so many people and dozens more, and I got made a mod. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:01 am
Rellik San
finding emotive

Look at me, I'm the ultimate anti-scene, I abused so many people and dozens more, and I got made a mod. biggrin

I waited until AFTER I was made a mod to start abusing people.  

-Isel-

finding emotive

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:33 am
Isel
Rellik San
finding emotive

I don't think I actually abused people, I just always told them they were wrong and that their scene is the most ripped off of all scenes.
Emo is like throwing a handfull of old label/stereotypes into a blender and pouring it onto myspace.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:13 pm
finding emotive
Isel
Rellik San
finding emotive

I don't think I actually abused people, I just always told them they were wrong and that their scene is the most ripped off of all scenes.
Emo is like throwing a handfull of old label/stereotypes into a blender and pouring it onto myspace.

Which is a very unattractive dish, saved for the singlest of bachelors.  

-Isel-

finding emotive

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:37 pm
Isel
finding emotive
Isel
Rellik San
finding emotive

Which is a very unattractive dish, saved for the singlest of bachelors.

I don't mind the look, I think some mild scene boys look good.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games