Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:15 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia walks up and ally way near hibiki she see him and runs away sciolently then she appered in front of him "damn it!" she shouts she stands up and looks at the man she turns and starts to walk away

"May I help you?" he followed her with curiousity.

"oh sorry" she stops" im sinthia and you?" she turns to him and sticks out her hand for him to shake

*reaches for hand slowly* "Delited to meet you Sinthia. My name is Hibiki Torukai."

she shakes his hand vishisiouly "umm have you seen a tall boy kinda young he has black hair and is whereing over alls?" she lets go and looks around "well sorry i got to go look for him" she walks off on a bridge

"Nice meeting you." He kept walking and looked up at the rain. "Beautiful rain..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:29 pm
she stops"sigh* ill never find my brother" she leans on the rail of the bridge "what are you doing out her so late?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:58 pm
Purrl and asahi walks around in the rain purrl says"i love the rain."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Purrl and asahi walks around in the rain purrl says"i love the rain."

Hibiki was just alone walking in the dark rain. He was remembering the pain he suffered when he was young. He had to maintain it for if he didn't, mass chaos would come back to him. "What should I do?" He continued to walk and got to the bridge.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:25 pm
sinthia sat alone on the bridge she grabed a small rock and blacned it in the air with her wings  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:28 pm
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia sat alone on the bridge she grabed a small rock and blacned it in the air with her wings

He leaned on the rail next to her. "Hello again."  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 pm
bixyll walked out of his clans mansion and hopped into his ferrari marenello and drived out of the gate into the night  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:38 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"hello" she looked up at him from the ground"dont you love the rain?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:52 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"It's glourious. It's beautiful in the night, It makes the rain look a clear black." He looked up at her. "How are you flying with feathered wings in the rain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:02 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"It's glourious. It's beautiful in the night, It makes the rain look a clear black." He looked up at her. "How are you flying with feathered wings in the rain?"

"i dont know but they feel like silk so the rain just slips off here feel" she lands and turns her back to him  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:04 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i dont know but they feel like silk so the rain just slips off here feel" she lands and turns her back to him

He felt the wings gentley with his smooth hand. "Smooth, delecate, warm. Like a blanket wrapped around a young child in bed."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:10 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

He felt the wings gentley with his smooth hand. "Smooth, delecate, warm. Like a blanket wrapped around a young child in bed."

"yea " she smiled and turned arond to him " do you have anything spicail or uniqe?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:14 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"yea " she smiled and turned arond to him " do you have anything spicail or uniqe?"

"Not that know of." He look down at the wet ground. "I wonder if I'll ever find it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:18 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll drove through the alleys way over the spped limit he passed the bridge with the people on it splashing water on them he got out of the car pulled out a gun and walked into the darkness of the forrest  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:25 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll drove through the alleys way over the spped limit he passed the bridge with the people on it splashing water on them he got out of the car pulled out a gun and walked into the darkness of the forrest

The water just dropped off him and wasn't wet anymore. More rain fell on top of him though. "He looks as if in a rush."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff