Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Godchild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asano Rain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:01 am
Make sure you guys read the Cain Saga as well. Godchild doesn't make as much sense without having read about Earl Cain's past. sweatdrop Thilly Viz.

Godchild--no, the entire Earl Cain series--is my 2nd favorite next to Angel Sanc. The crimes are just a bit over-the-top sometimes, but the characters are very interesting and I love Cain himself. Oh, and Riff.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:54 pm
I just adore all the Cain series and Godchilds ^^, I mean, I luv them both! *Hugs random person from godchild* The art is better in Godchild though ^^  

SilverOoKami

jaded_death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:46 pm
I've only read the first volume of Godchild and I love it. The crimes are interesting and the little details are fascinating (sp?). As the crimes are unwravelled, I find myself going back pages to catch the details that I never noticed as being significant. heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Ooo, I absolutely love Godchild! It's what first got me interested in Kaori Yuki's work. The characters and story just pulled me in so quickly. I really want to read the rest of the Cain's story (all the other parts, that is). I can't wait for the next Godchild volume! whee  

IdunaOfAesir

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Masami-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am
I'm currently on vol. 3 of the manga series. I enjoy reading it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:40 pm
I love Godchild heart heart I've ordered all the books so far on chapters, and am waiting for the fourth volume ^^  

puppy444219

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dovisary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:55 pm
I love Godchild. I just finished reading the fourth volume, and its amazing! I wonder how long the series is going to be? I really hope its longer than the Cain Saga is...that was only four books long...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 pm
cometkitty00
I love Godchild. I just finished reading the fourth volume, and its amazing! I wonder how long the series is going to be? I really hope its longer than the Cain Saga is...that was only four books long...

God Child arc is 8 volumes long.

Cain Saga was originally 5 seperate volumes, but they condensed it for the English release.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

~TouzokuNeko~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:29 am
I loved book 3 of Godchild. I felt so bad for Mr. Coffinmaker (Grifford)! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:36 pm
~TouzokuNeko~
I loved book 3 of Godchild. I felt so bad for Mr. Coffinmaker (Grifford)! crying

Yeah that was a beautiful story arc...I had a soft spot for that character :3
What can I say...I like the underdogs and the bad guys who are softies at heart...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Von~P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:06 am
Sai-kun
~TouzokuNeko~

Yeah that was a beautiful story arc...I had a soft spot for that character :3
What can I say...I like the underdogs and the bad guys who are softies at heart...

me too.. And scars XD.

I Just finished Vol Four (like, about 10 mins ago) SOOO Cannot wait till 5!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Creator of Destruction
Has anyone else been reading the new Godchild manga that recently came to the US? It's a continuation of the Cain Saga, and it's highly addictive, as are all of Yuki-dono's brilliant works. I was just wondering if anyone knew when volume three was coming out? Also, any comments and thoughts on the series thus far.

I love manga that makes you think like godchild and XXXholic (By clamp)

Godchild gave me new veiws on nursery ryhmes and allowed me more options on my old english reports for school.

Every time i finish one of the mangas im dying for the next.

But i didnt read it in shojo beat magazine, anyone know how far the actually went in priniting it in the magazine???  

Crooked_Lamb

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces