Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:56 pm
Thomas continued to walk around, untill he finally found some one. It was Kaylem, from the fight earlier. "Hello again." he said poping out from behind a corner. "You still are one ugly son of a gun, How ya been eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 pm
Davis looked around the main entrance hall and glanced from person to person before deciding to stand alone in a nearby corner  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:37 pm
Isis sighed and decided to not hide as much as she was trying to. She came out from the shadows and watched quietly as everyone came into the room. Is the whole city really going to show up?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:04 am
Davis casts a daring glance at Isis  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:27 am
Kaylem made mouth movements as if laughing sarcastically. He pulled out two cards, the first read "funny" the second "Darkboy".  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:35 pm
phoenix908
Davis casts a daring glance at Isis
What the hell is he looking at me for? Isis thought as she glanced back at Davis. Isis shook her head and rubbed her neck. She sighed and continued to watch the people around her not interacting with any of them yet.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:12 pm
the stewerd ented a small study distant from the entrance
"the guests are apearing now master"

earl greye smiled in a velvet red chair and sat back "excelent...this will be very...enertaining"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:20 pm
((All right fighter, all this darkboy bussiness has made me want to ask something... Have you ever played Boktai?))

"Yeah, I know." he said dryly. "What do you think of all this? I'm one thing... but this is a whole new ball game. Mansions don't just crop up like this." he said this quietly. He then spoke up, "Meh, dosen't matter much I guess, lets just shmooze." the way he said it almost made the act sound malicious.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:15 am
((never heard of it sweatdrop just sounded like a lil poke of fun.))
Kren left his room and went out onto the balcony over looking the ball room. He saw a darkling below and scoured and disappeared again.

Kaylem looked up and saw Kren disappeared. He took out the dry board and wrote quickly. "I'm here for one reason only...don't get in my way darkboy."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:42 pm
The expanse of lawn before the great front doors of the manor were once again empty save for the stewards. And then, a large lumbering mass began striding quickly across the well-manicured grounds, heading straight for the collossal doors. He slightly resemble a train heading for a collision. Most of his body glinted, the bulky brass machinery polished to a brilliant luster. His white labcoat, which would have seemed large on an average sized man, was neatly pressed and clean, it was only at odds with his well maintained appearance because it was straining at the seams around the huge machinery. His head was the only part of his body not covered in the brass machinery. The hairless dome glinted almost as much as the brass around it. The spectacles that rested lightly on his nose were also at odds with his large appearance, but they seemed to match the labcoat.
He shambled up the lawns like an oversized metal gorilla, only much slower.
As he trudged, he ran a systems check, making sure that whatever humanity he had left remained in control.

Dr. Lootworn Primary:
That boy is here. He matches the desciption of the failed project implicitly, and he knows her.
Ancient Machinery Primary: Please inform me of exactly what you plan to do here. There may be considerable danger involved. We should be prepared.
Dr. Lootworn Primary: No. You keep trying to shut me out. Besides, it might be a bloody good thing if you get damaged.
Dr. Lootworn Secondary: Then there will be no one to complete the objective. The girl will not be found.
Ancient Machinery Primary: He's right, you know. We may have our differences, but our ultimate goal is the same.
Dr. Lootworn Primary: No, it isn't! You want to bloody destroy the failed project!
Ancient Machinery Primary: That is an immediate goal, to be achieved before the ultimate goal --- the capture of the girl. The project must be destroyed to ensure my/our survival to retrieve the girl afterward.
Dr. Lootworn Primary: To destroy her too, you mean. Your middle name should be megalomaniac.
Dr. Lootworn Secondary: We don't need to destroy the project. Even with just this security . . .
Dr. Lootworn Primary: Shut up! He doesn't need to know that.
Ancient Machinery Secondary: I know what you're talking about anyway.
Ancient Machinery Primary: Do I?
Ancient Machinery Tertiary: I told you. Didn't I?
Dr. Lootworn Primary: How many of me/us are there? I think this has gone far enough, and I am simply not going to believe in-

The lumbering professor finally entered through the doors.
Dr. Lootworn had arrived.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 pm
"Fine, I can see when I'm not welcome," he began to walk away, "Call," he said sarcasticly, "if you neeed anything." He walked back into the main area. He walked by the mechanical doctor, "Hey there big guy." he muttered without stoping.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Caylem shrugged and went to the food table. He collected some snacks and slid some into his coat.  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:43 pm
Why was she here again...? Too many bounties, too little time. Nary stepped into the Manor, her arms crossed over her chest, her gauntlets catching the light. Today she'd chosen to pin her long red hair back, leaving her gray eyes in plain sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:50 pm
The mute saw a new women enter and smiled softly. He walked over and gently showed her a card. "What brings you here?" it read.  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:54 pm
She grinned in spite of herself at the card. "To tell you the truth... I don't even know. Boredom, I guess. No decent business lately. How about you?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff