Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri]No. 280 Lazoras/ Acid's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:25 pm
He smiled making a light playful purring noise as she tickled the underside of his chin. he stoped after a minate and he looked to the tablet thinking some and he poked it a second ebfore sruging it off. apperently he wasnt very big on medican. he ate it as he was told and he chewed it up lightly he thout some " the bed or the coutch ? " he asked wondering were she would prefure him to be. He kept his eyes on her the light smile still there he had squinted just alittle when she poked his nose before leting out a light laugh as he watched her smiling gently  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:32 am
She almost giggled at the purring sound, but she had remembered that being a cat was her territory. Territory? Yeesh, she was getting protective over something so... well not quite stupid but almost stupid. She watched him eat the tablet after poking it and raised a bit of an eyebrow at the small action. To her, it tasted like candy, she was a medicine person either, which was why she loved eating those things. She liked how she could make him laugh so much when he was feeling a little lower than usual, it made her happy. Really, really happy. Sighing a little, but smiling, she went to push him into the wall, but not hard, and would stay very close to his body while doing so. "Excuse me? This is your room, not mine. Sleep where it would be most beneficial to your health, which, I'm hoping is where most people would have the common sense to sleep at." She paused for a moment, looking up at him with a half-smile, half-grin. "And I believe I was the cat."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:36 pm
He laughed just alittle as he was pinned to the wall stairing down at her he let her hold him to the wall as he satied at her thinking some he couldnt help but give her a gentle kiss on the lips before pulling away " yes, you were the kitty " he sead with a node before thinking just alittle " you know, its hard for me to go anywere wigh you holding me to a wall " he grined just alittle wondering what she would say if he sead this next thout " But dont let go, i like it " he sead giving her another sweet short soft kiss ont he lips  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:17 pm
She smiled, purring at what he said after he had kissed her. Yes, she was the kitty. And she would see that it stayed that way. She could still remember so clearly how this had been decided, becasue for some odd reason he had been convinced for a few hours that she was a cat, which had been his second assumption about her, now that she recalled it. It was funny, she could remember something such as that but she couldn't even remember what she had eaten for her last meal. This got a small giggle and a blush out of her, because it was funny but it was also embarrasing.

At his comment upon her holding him to the wall, she only grinned all the more mischieviously. And at his last comment, she raised an eyebrow, wondering just what sort of thoughts were running through his head. But she decided it would probably be better not to know. At the final kiss, she kissed back, a hand going around to the back of his neck before she stopped. "You know, you're being more affectionate than usual. Is this because you're sick or are you just horny?" she, surprisingly, had no shame in asking that question as she had for the time being forgotten most everything ettiquette and manneristic. If he was horny, which she secretly hoped he wasn't, she could think of a great many ways to make it worse and then torment him with it after the worsening by completely ignoring it.

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 am
He staired at her listening to her carfuly he watched her as he thout just alittle and smiled to her. he staired at her thinking some. he shook his head to what she sead " Neither " he sead with a node as he watched her smiling softly. " its becouse i love you so much " he sead as he smiled to softly. he stayed were he was leting her hold him aginst the wall as he watched her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 pm
She listened to his answer, and that worked, too. It was an answer, a slightly unexpected one, but one nonetheless, so she was satisfied. Her grin changed into a warm smile as she wrapped her other hand around his neck and hugged him a little. "I guess I'm stalling the return of good health, aren't I?" It was a rheotorical question, and so she expected no answer from him for the question, but she wouldn't mind one just the same. Letting go and taking a few steps back, she folded her hands together in front of her, shrugging a little. He needed his rest, and she needed to let him get it.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:24 pm
he smiled to her softly and he shoke his head no " of corse not, your presence only makes me fell better " he sead and he had wraped his arms back around here when she huged him leting her move back away form him he watched her carfuly as he thout some before he moved slowly over twords the bed thinking some he slowly layed donw geting close to the side with the wall leaveing plenty of room on the bed so she could lay down or sit nerby or do what she wonted. eh let his head res on a pillow and he watched her thinking some " sit, or lay down, or do whatever you wont " he sead smiling " your selcome to anything in my home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:28 pm
"Well, I'm glad about that," she said, winking a little in play as she felt a renewed warmth spread through her. But however rejuvinating a presence she had, there were still much better alternatives than them just standing and messing around and such. Hence the reason why she had previously taken a few steps back. "Thank you," she said quietly. Taking his hand, she began to sing a soft, ancient melody of a lullaby. Even without the words, it was easy to tell there was an old power in the notes. It was the best thing she knew how to get people to sleep, with the exception of adding the words. But she would not do that, as her people forbade them to speak their ancient language or to speak their customs or anything about them and their land at all.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:58 pm
He looked to her smiling leting her hold his hand his could tell his eyes slowly drifting slightly shut he pulled his hand from her and say it on her leg witht he palm up before gently righten ' i love you ' and thin he drew a heart lightly on her palm before taking her hand pulling it up alittle and kissing it before falling asleep holdingher hand very lightly in is. so that without trying she could move her hand from his. he was smiling lightly in his sleep as he silently slept  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:10 pm
She watched him move her hand, then right on it. And for once, she didn't have the sudden urge to squeal or laugh or jump, she was in that calm of a state of mind. Seeing the words she smiled, letting him kiss it as he fell asleep, all the while still singing the melody. She said, "Ich liebe dich auch," to him after awhile through telepathy, which mean 'I love you too.' Bending down, she lay a soft kiss on his forehead as she paused in the music, then started again but more silently. It gave her piece of mind, and she hoped it would ward off those nightmares he seemed to be having of late. It was one of those rare times that she'd only ever had as a child, that feeling of complete peace and completion.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:38 pm
He layed there silently he was very peaceful in his sleep a light smile still resting there on his lips. his dreams were very peacful. his hand griping hers gently as he slept almost silently only noises he mad here a yawn now and thin and him muttering to himself in his sleep as he layed there silently trying to keep a peaceful dream going  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 pm
Seeing that he wasn't having too many problems with his sleep, she smiled gently and stopped singing. It was rather hard on her voice in such a place such as this, but she would never admit to it, for she always liked singing that melody. She was silent for a few moments, not thinking at all, and then she had herself an idea. All she really had to do was think about the night sky--the moon and the pretty stars--and her body regained its pure glow again. She could have used the less lazy way to do that, but... she didn't want to leave his side, even when he was peacefully asleep. She just couldn't, and so, she sat there with her eyes nearly closed thinking about the stars and the sky and the person she cared for next to her with that soft, gentle smile on her face.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:09 pm
about a hour had soon past and he himself in his mind was awake but his body sleept his lips slowly moved " Caprice, lay down, you can sleep to " he wispered out she would hear it thow he retched out slowly and he wraped his arms around her like a light hug and pulled her down ontop of him lightly turninghis body into a personal pillow for her. he was completly silent after that thow he smiled lightly. he couldnt see her becouse his body slept but his mind was wide away and wonted to her be comfortable aswell  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:34 am
"But Daddy, I'm not tired," she said softly when he requested that she lie down, in a joking manner. She watched his arms reach out and wrap around her, slowly pulling her down onto him. Her face flushed red. Although she felt wide awake, she decided to humor him, for if he stayed awake, she'd probably go nuts with trying to get him back to sleep. Closing her eyes the rest of the way, she relaxed, breathing deeply as if to seem to be sleeping. Clearing her mind of thoughts, it turned into a black abyss, upon which she was thinking of things that usually made her sleepy. Feeling his warmth, she finally began to feel tired, and found that this worked better than most anything else.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:10 pm
He had bean able to mutter out just a tiny laugh at her joke and he smiled feelingher imbasing him in slumber, he hoped she had wonted it, he didnt like to make anyone do anything thay didnt arleay wont to do. he wasnt the kind of person that pushed people into things unless it was for fun, but in series matters he wouldnt push it would be the person full wont to do it. he felt her warmth colaberating with his making thim both nice and warm he wisped into her ear in his sleep " night Caprice... " he went back into a deeper form of sleep were he couldnt talk or anything  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff