Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most romantic RE scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in the mood for some romance?
  hell yes!
  um.... hell no
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well it's definitely not that one where Claire falls on top of Steve. That was just cheesy. Makes you wanna reach out and slap Steve for being a horny adolescent.

Hmm... That one at the end of Dead Aim wasn't really romantic, more like the kind of scene where you'd say, "Aww, yeah!"

I'd say the one in the power room in RE2, where Ada is about to 'die' and they share that kiss. That was classic.

ok ok!!! in RE2 you knew in the game at the end of claires part that Ada did not die!! because who threw that rocket launcher to claire when she was facing tyrant!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:02 pm
My favourite romantic scene? Probably when Claire and Steve were snuggled together..

Steve's death was kind of sweet.. the whole "I.. love you."
I'm such a sap for that line. xD

And the whole Leon/Ada scene that Bio stated. xD; That was sweet.  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
ok ok!!! in RE2 you knew in the game at the end of claires part that Ada did not die!! because who threw that rocket launcher to claire when she was facing tyrant!!!
You do have a point. But either way, AT THE TIME it was romantic. "I'm just a woman... And... I'm in love with you!"
TEH DRAMA!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
You do have a point. But either way, AT THE TIME it was romantic. "I'm just a woman... And... I'm in love with you!"
TEH DRAMA!

yes it was very awsome drama... so then! why didnt she say anything about her love for him in RE4!?!? thats the real mystery ladies and gentlemen...
PUT THAT IN YOUR RE MYSTRES!!!  

Resident_Kyo

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:09 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
TEH DRAMA!

yes it was very awsome drama... so then! why didnt she say anything about her love for him in RE4!?!? thats the real mystery ladies and gentlemen...

Ada obviously couldn't let her feelings get in the way again. So sadly she kept her self distant.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR

She learned to be more introverted. He had 6 years where anything could have happened. Desensitivity training... Maybe she just learned to be more professional.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR

She learned to be more introverted. He had 6 years where anything could have happened. Desensitivity training... Maybe she just learned to be more professional.

or she had a thing for wesker.... j/k

training probably did make her stronger phisicaly and mentally. you would think though she has some feeling about him

( correct me if im wrong but she went to raccoon city for more than finding her John right?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR

or she had a thing for wesker.... j/k

training probably did make her stronger phisicaly and mentally. you would think though she has some feeling about him

( correct me if im wrong but she went to raccoon city for more than finding her John right?)

I'm pretty sure the John thing was a lie...

She was there for the G-Virus.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:19 pm
The John thing wasn't a lie, because John wrote her a letter in RE1/Remake, but I'm sure from her point of view, it was a sham.

EDIT: Didn't read that properly, my bad. Yeah, her reason for being in Raccoon City... Probably had NOTHING to do with John whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The John thing wasn't a lie, because John wrote her a letter in RE1/Remake, but I'm sure from her point of view, it was a sham.

EDIT: Didn't read that properly, my bad. Yeah, her reason for being in Raccoon City... Probably had NOTHING to do with John whatsoever.

i dont know about that... remember in RE directors cut when you read that note in the computer in the lab? maybe she went to raccoon city to find the G-virus mainly because of him. He is dead right? maybe she wanted to destroy the virus?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:29 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
i dont know about that... remember in RE directors cut when you read that note in the computer in the lab? maybe she went to raccoon city to find the G-virus mainly because of him. He is dead right? maybe she wanted to destroy the virus?

She was hired by Wesker to obtain G-Virus for him. What I wanna know is what was she doing with John back when he was working in Chicago?
I'm assuming that Wesker contacted Ada AFTER working with John at Raccoon City.
Maybe Wesker knew OF Ada. And then he was looking through some secret agents, and just so happened that Ada was one, not particularly spying on John or anything, but then that aroused Wesker's interest. So he sent her, because she'd have the perfect alibi, looking for her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:33 pm
I really don't enjoy romance in my zombie survival horror genre, so I'm going to be a smartass and say "Birkin impregnating Ben with the G-embryo." Because that was just so hawt. [/sarcasm] rolleyes  

MilitantClockwork

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR

She was hired by Wesker to obtain G-Virus for him. What I wanna know is what was she doing with John back when he was working in Chicago?
I'm assuming that Wesker contacted Ada AFTER working with John at Raccoon City.
Maybe Wesker knew OF Ada. And then he was looking through some secret agents, and just so happened that Ada was one, not particularly spying on John or anything, but then that aroused Wesker's interest. So he sent her, because she'd have the perfect alibi, looking for her boyfriend.

and thats why they call you the ultamate debate king of resident evil...

maybe she was with john to get information from him. but wesker was working for umbrella at that time... maybe John was a higher up?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:35 pm
MilitantClockwork
I really don't enjoy romance in my zombie survival horror genre, so I'm going to be a smartass as say "Birking impregnating Ben with the g-embryo." Because that was just so hawt. [/sarcasm] rolleyes

that was just plain out nasty  

Resident_Kyo

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:41 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
MilitantClockwork
I really don't enjoy romance in my zombie survival horror genre, so I'm going to be a smartass as say "Birking impregnating Ben with the g-embryo." Because that was just so hawt. [/sarcasm] rolleyes

that was just plain out nasty
Exactlty, hence the sarcasm and smartass lable.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff