-Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))
Deruku walks upstairs. She knocks on Xigbar's door, then runs down the hall and knocks on Zexion's door. "Zexion? I know you're awake! OPEN UP!" She paused, "What were we gonna do today?"

Zexion only opened a crack of the door and only shows his left eye. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:22 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))
Deruku walks upstairs. She knocks on Xigbar's door, then runs down the hall and knocks on Zexion's door. "Zexion? I know you're awake! OPEN UP!" She paused, "What were we gonna do today?"

Zexion only opened a crack of the door and only shows his left eye. "What is it?"

killux appers behind her "good moring zexion!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:23 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"Didn't you and Xigbar want to go somewhere with me today?" Deruku's face turned red a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"Didn't you and Xigbar want to go somewhere with me today?" Deruku's face turned red a little bit.

"...... Whatever." He unlatched a sh** load of locks and showed his figure. "Let's go..."He walked out and locked his door.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:27 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"...... Whatever." He unlatched a sh** load of locks and showed his figure. "Let's go..."He walked out and locked his door.

"can i come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:28 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

((Woah... Locks.... XD))
Deruku ran down the hall and banged on Xigbar's door. But he was already downstairs at the door, waiting for us. When we got to the front door, he said, "I've been waiting dude!"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"can i come?"

"No... They wanted me to only come with them... Maybe some other time k?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:30 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"can i come?"

"*sigh* okay" she walked down to her room  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:30 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((WE NEED ROXAS!!!))

"can i come?"

((me be Xigbar! lol plz?))
Zexion just walked silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:31 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"can i come?"

((SURE!))
"What's wrong Zexion?" Deruku asked softly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:32 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"can i come?"

((SURE!))

killux blasted call me when your sober in her room  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:33 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"can i come?"

((SURE!))

Zexion: "Must you ask that question?"
Xigbar: "Aw... Poor emo boy gonna cry?"
Zexion: "..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:34 pm
((lol))
I looked at Zexion. "Well.." I paused, "Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:35 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((lol))

Xigbar: "EXCELLENT!"
Zexion: "Whatevr... Where are we going anyways?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:37 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((lol))

Xigbar: "EXCELLENT!"
Zexion: "Whatevr... Where are we going anyways?"

I looked at Zexion with a blank face. "I thought BOTH of you knew?" I scratched my head and looked at Xigbar. "Is it a suprise?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff