Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Christian Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:40 pm
if they even mention the word "lord" or "jesus" or something like that, i change the channel, throw away the cd, or get away from the sound. music as it is, it's good, no matter what the lyrics. But if the lyrics mess too much with the sound, then ******** it.

That's why i love those SOBS bastards from Playable On Death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:24 pm
♠ In all honesty, they're all the same (with the exemption of the majority of Soul music)- I've listened to a switchfoot CD that my grandparents gave me for my birthday and it's lyrics are pure s**t. Although, there are a handful of good soul artists that I would listen to in a heartbeat.

On Christian Rap- wtf is this s**t? I thought most rap was the recycle bin of the music industry, but what the hell? rofl ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Niveous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:44 pm
Music is music.....

I guess as a musician...I like a good song, hard vocals...and a killer set of lyrics.

If a christian song has that, I'de dig it. I love hearing Metal Bands sing about Odin or Valhalla....even if its just a myth. Maybe Christians are a little too pushy with their stories?

But you know...stories like Immigrant song...thats just history...Vikings were your Over Lords.... heh razz

::Hugs his Odin beanie baby::

What?

::hides plushie in his coat:: .......  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out