Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Your favorites? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any favorites?
Yup! :D
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
No ... T_T
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Itz &quot;favourite&quot; u dumm amerikan!!!1!one!!!exclaimation1point!one
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 am
The basics of the thread:

Food: Cottage Cheese. It's weird. I know...
Colors: Black and Yellow
Music: Metal, Classic Rock
Shows: Don't watch much TV, so it's still Buffy... sweatdrop
Numbers: 45 and 47
Letter: X
Classical Piece: 1812 Overture
Cake: Pound cake with whipped cream topping
Season: Winter.
Holidays: Halloween
Hobbies: Internet, billiards, drinking, Video games.

More:

Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Kill Bill 1&2, Pirates of the Caribbean
Artists: Dorian Cleavenger and Amy Brown (I own numerous prints by both of them)
Classic Artist: J.W.Waterhouse
Animal: Moose heart
Scent: Patchoulli
Perfume: Tribu (the only place I can find it anymore is online)
Fast Food: Taco Hell

Random facts about Xip:

* My grandmother thinks I am going to hell whee
* I have ADHD *walks away and plays a video game*
* My mom and dad were pot heads in the 70's
* I am drug free and have been all my life (including pot, but not alcohol)
* Religion seemed weird to me and made me uncomfortable when I was a child
* I like bugs...no really, I was on vacation last month and I found a cockroach in my hotel room, so I caught it in one of those stupid plastic cups the rooms provide and threw it outside instead of killing it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Zombified!

Cause it's a fun thread and I updated!

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:52 pm
*light shines down and angels sing* Aaaaaah, and now I shall grace you with my favorites. Because I am hyper and feel that everyone needs to know! BOW DOWN FOOLISH MORTALS! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHA*hack*HAHAHAHAHAHA*wheeze*... Right... on with the favorites!

Food: Mmmm... Food. PHO! And PICKLES! And MEXICAN FOOD!

Colors: Orange and green. Preferably army green. So pri-ttay.

Music: All kinds of music except contemproy christian "rock" and pop and blah blah. Well okay... thats a lie. I do like some songs by... er... that one popular christian band... ah crap... whats their name... hmmm... It starts with an S... Hmmm... *scowls* Well, if anyone thinks of it... well... Heres a Kudos.

Shows: Stargate SG-1, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Dirty Jobs... Er... OH! The Most Extreme. On Animal Planet. Oh yeah. Awesome shows... Yes... I am a nerd. What? Got a problem with that? Huh? Huh?!

Number: 16

Letter: S Cause it goes ssssss

Classical Piece: Bolero by Ravel. Dathu will like this one, cause it reminds me and my friend of sex. xd Okay thats just what my friend said. I just like it cause its spunky. And its pretty.

Cake: Chocolate cake with white icing

Season: Spring and Fall

Holidays: My Birthday. What? Yes it is too a holy day. Duh, hello, I was born on that day. What about it isn't holy? blaugh

Hobbies: Reading, writing, rping and ... looking at the pretty boys that I know I'll never have but love to look at anyways. Funny story about one actually, if anyone would like to know. I was shot down cold and I wasn't even trying. Sadness... v.v

Movie(s): Currently its V for Vendetta (V IS AWESOME!) but my all time favorites are Jurrasic Park and The Last Samurai.

Books: Dune, Dune Messiah, Jurrasic Park, Agent of Destruction... And elipse for the continuation of a very long list.

Smells: I like... the smell of... oranges. Fresh oranges. That you've just peeled. And... the smell of Clinique Happy perfume. I gotta get me some of that.

Animales: Doggies and kitties and pretty tigers too. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:02 am
Hmmm...let me see here:

Food: Fish, Soda, Junk-Food, and Pizza! pirate

Colors: Black and Blue

Music: Anything but Country, and Classical music.
I prefer New Age, or Rock though.

Shows: Mythbusters, Jeff Corwin Show, The Crocodile Hunter, GhostHunters, and the shows on TLC where they go into people's homes and build things. I really like Monster Garage, and Monster House back when it still aired regularly. Hmmmm...Sometimes I'll watch Sci-Fi flicks on the Sci-Fi channel. I don't watch TV very regularly though..

Number: 711 (because it is the name of my favorite conveniance store).

Letter: X...because X is so secretive! ninja

Cake: Cheesecake

Season: Winter and Autumn

Holidays: I don't have a favorite really.

Hobbies: Collecting dragon things, reading, writing stories/poetry, playing video-games and creating random art. I also love to listen to music.

Movie: My all time favorite is still Godzilla(the American Version where he attacks Manhatten). I know that that big bipedal lizard really isn't the Godzilla of the old movies but....The movie is a masterpiece!
The CGI looks very convincing, the acting was fantastic

Books: Jurassic Park, and Lost World Jurrasic Park...those are two awsome books.

Smells? WTF? Um.....Cookies baking in the oven?

Animals: Cats....I really love cats. I'm also infatuated by any small reptiles...such as baby crocodilians which are very cute. I also like snakes, and I like larger breed dogs. I'm also very fond of Foxs, Weasels(who are amusing to watch), and fuzzy catapillers.

Sanguvixen

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:59 pm
Pet: All of them, all of them! *squeezes the furry animals*
Food: Pretty much everything except ramen noodles. Stomach virus, three boxes of Maru-Chan... you can see how the story unfolds, right?
Cake: Yellow with icing flowers, store-bought. Oh, and elf cake "lembas cake", which I am told is in fact from Lord of the Rings.
Soda: Mountain Dew
Music: Loud and angry. Or old (or new!) war protest songs.
Movie: Dogma
Letter: S
Bands: Bad Religion! heart
Colors: Grey and Red
Shows: Smallville and Supernatural (Super-Thursday was the best idea the WB ever had.)
Season: Fall
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, swearing that I will eventually learn to play my guitar
Holidays: St. Patrick's Day
Numbers: 11, 13, 27
Book: The Dresden Files
Pie: Chocolate.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:46 pm
Food: Anything meatless, apart from: Baked beans, sprouts, cooked fruit, cucumber.
Music: Rock, Alternative, Trance, Folk, Metal, Emo, and anything in between. Apart from rap, R+B, garage, or hip-hop.
TV- Casualty, Lost
Classical Piece: Swan lake thing, by the dude who I can't spell the name of.
Cake: chocolate and white chocolate. Or ice-cream cake.
Season: Summer!
Hobbies: Photography, writing, poetry, internet + computers, reading, music, drama + theatre
Soda: In the UK, pepsi max. When abroad (or when I can get my hands on it), mountain dew.
Film (movie): Titanic, Cruel intentions, Shrek, crouching tiger hidden dragon.
Pie: Quorn, leek and mushroom.
Books- the His Dark Materials trilogy (a must-read for any atheist, or anyone for that matter).
Smells- This is a long list. The smells of some people, new trainers, frying garlic, garlic in general, 'karma perfume' from lush, cocoa butter massage bar (from lush), 'hypnotic poison' persume, weed, tip-ex (white-out?) xp

Muaethia

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:21 pm
PickleBoy
*light shines down and angels sing* Aaaaaah, and now I shall grace you with my favorites. Because I am hyper and feel that everyone needs to know! BOW DOWN FOOLISH MORTALS! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHA*hack*HAHAHAHAHAHA*wheeze*... Right... on with the favorites!

OH NOES!!! Zeus has shown me his true self and I am withering before it! (Except the genders are reversed...)

Food: the manicotti formaggio at Olive Garden
Colors: orange
Music: Enya is my mostest favoritest, but most any non-country is fine by me
Shows: argh...I admit it! I am a die-hard Trekkie! I love all things Star Trek, except Enterprise (the most recent series)
Number: 3.14159265358979 (Yes, I've memorized it only up to there.)
Letter: K, because it is also underused (and Tommy Lee Jones!)
Classical Piece: the Generations Overture from Star Trek: Generations sounded kinda classicallish...
Cake: ice cream cake
Season: about three days before school lets out
Holidays: Christmas (okay, maybe I should call it 'Pagan Winter Solstice Celebrations', but my family does everything except the nativity)
Hobbies: screwing around with my Rubik's Cube; screwing around with my computer; screwing around (hehe 4laugh )
Movie(s): L.A. Story is the best movie ever!
Books: I liked Michael Crichton's books before his blasphemous State of Fear...I'm not sure anymore...
Smells: umm...umm...a Star Trek DVD fresh from the wrapper?
Animals: Randall from Monster's Inc. (I'm not sure he qualifies...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:02 pm
Favorite
Holiday: St. Patty's Day. I love the corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes my mom always makes on this day! Plus, I deck out in green, and run around school with my Tin Whistle, proclaiming my Irish heritage {I'll admit, the fiddle would be better, as I can actually play it, but.. it's a bit more fragile/awkward to carry razz }.
Instrument: The fiddle, of course!
Soda: IBC Cream Soda
Anime: Escaflowne {the series, not the movie}
Band(s): Coldplay, Slainte Mhath, Franz Ferdinand, The Beatles, Joni Mitchell
Word: hemi-demi-semi-quaver. Yes, it's a real word; it means "64th note".
Number: 13. My birthday is {today}, the 13th, my parents' anniversary falls on a 13th, and I was born in their 13th year of marriage.
Colors: Green & Brown
Book: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.
Movie(s): The Princess Bride, Waking Ned Devine, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Big Lebowski, Boondock Saints, Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
TV Show(s): King of the Hill, South Park, Airline, Myth Busters, Whose Line, Law & Order, Antique Roadshow, Cheaters (I have to have at least one trashy TV show!).
Hobbies: Photography, graphic design, painting, fiddling.
Season: Autumn, by far. Texas summers can be brutal, and the reprieve is delightful. I always try to run fly a kite on the first cool day after summer. Either that, or I just run out in a field and spin about in circles, from pure glee.  

iviary

iviary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:16 pm
Angelic Alchemist Ninja

TV shows and movies: any GOOD anime show with GOOD animation, Nemo (not finding nemo, but a very old video from my childhood ^^ still have it), White Noise (GOOD A MUST WATCH), and uh American Tail: the wild wild west (the only part of the series that I ACTUALLY liked, partly because of the talking cats, dogs, and the purdy animation).

Dahahaha! White Noise? You've gotta be kidding. That movie was a travesty! Ohhh well. To each their own.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:56 am
Food: Cheesecake
Colors: Red
Music: The Doors, Johnny Cash, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down, Beck
Shows: Robot Chicken, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Family Guy
Numbers: 4
Letter: X
Classical Piece: Anything by Mozart
Cake: Cheesecake
Season: Spring
Holidays: Easter
Hobbies: Writing and Drawing (sometimes)
Movies: Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption
Video Games: Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid

Orson Welles

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:03 am
iviary
Movie(s): Waking Ned Devine

Euch! How could you stand that movie?

iviary
To each their own.

Finally! Another person who quotes Cicero! I am redeemed!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:40 pm
DivideByZero14
iviary
Movie(s): Waking Ned Devine

Euch! How could you stand that movie?

iviary
To each their own.

Finally! Another person who quotes Cicero! I am redeemed!

How could you dislike it?! Well, the quote I used still applies.. Buuuut.. it fits my sense of humor perfectly, it's set in one of my favorite countries (where the majority of my ancestors hail from), and it features some celtic music, which is my favorite genre of music. Mostly, though, it's just ******** hilarious.  

iviary

Southwest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:04 pm
Favorite food? Oh man... baked potatoes, with the works. No, pork chops. Wait wait, no, buttermilk pancakes. Actually...

The list just goes on.

Favorite color? Blue, green, brown, et cetera-- earthy, wintery colors for me.

Music? Ehhh... Stuff that's not crap. I don't listen to rap, I hate it with a passion. I like all sorts of stuff, really. Orchestral, rock of all sorts, older music. I really don't care too much.

TEEVEE? I don't watch TV much. At all. The only show I watch is E.R. So sue me.

number, plz: 11, 23, and 42. 11 because it's ridiculous. It's not even funny. 23 because it's just my number, and 42 because-- well, that's obvious.

Letter? S. I guess.

Horrorshow music? Tchaikovsky's Marche Slave, followed by the finale to Pines of Rome. Mars, Bringer of War is up there too.

CAKE OR DEATH? Cake. Preferably a buttery pound cake with fresh strawberries on the top. Mmmmmm.

Season: Winter, by far.

Holly days? April Fools' Day, Christmas, my birthday, Halloween.

Hobbies: Cartooning, playing Kingdom of Loathing, writing, ranting...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Instrument: Bass guitar

Style of Writing: Free-form sociopolitical/spiritual(O_o) poetry.  

Tenth Speed Writer

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 pm
addseale2
Instrument: Bass guitar

Style of Writing: Free-form sociopolitical/spiritual(O_o) poetry.
Keeping it simple, huh? Well, if I had to pick a favorite instrument, it'd probably be the piano. I can't play it, but it's still my favorite.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff