Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Hugs...would you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you hug a complete stranger holding a "Free hugs sign?"
  Yes
  No
  Maybe(depends upon what he/she looks like)
  Pollwhore option
View Results

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:54 pm
i cheated because i had seen the video a few days ago, but, i probably would hug somebody i don't know. As long as it's ME the one who's hugging the most i'm ok with it, because like the rest of us, i don't like human contact much. Heck, i can barely stand my BROTHER's arm around me or just on my shoulder... damn does it disturb me or what... but once again, if it's me the one hugging, i'm all for it. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:11 am
heehee, i'm tempted to do that! see how many hugs i get!

personally i would hug them!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Zambimaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:52 pm
If I saw someone doing that I would probrably do it. But I wouden't do it to just a random person.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:32 am
Zambimaru
If I saw someone doing that I would probrably do it. But I wouden't do it to just a random person.

The guy in the video looks nice. So...I'd give him a hug.

I love hugs! ;gives everyone in the GAU a hug;

Sanguvixen

contessa-miseria

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:18 am
well that's an interesting idea @_@ I like to do weird things like that on the streets domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:31 pm
contessa-miseria
well that's an interesting idea @_@ I like to do weird things like that on the streets domokun

So does this poor Box Monster: http://www.stupidvideos.com/video//just_plain_stupid/the_box_monster

I think all he wants is a hug! But he keeps scaring people away!

Sanguvixen

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm
Sanguvixen
contessa-miseria

So does this poor Box Monster: http://www.stupidvideos.com/video//just_plain_stupid/the_box_monster

I think all he wants is a hug! But he keeps scaring people away!

awwwwwwwww!! the box monster's cute!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:11 pm
Sanguvixen
Zambimaru

uhmmm, what if someone was too horny, and you only noticed WHILE hugging them? what would you do then uh? UH!?

*ROFLS*  

AnonymouZ

DaniSeal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:36 pm
Yes, I'm pretty sure I would hug a person with a Free Hugs sign. My friends were going to do that at an anime con. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:13 pm
Yea. I accept hugs from anybody. Boys, girls, puppies, ferrets, and kitties. They are all equal ^_^

I don't care what others think about it. Hugs are nice whether they think wrongly about you or not ^_^

Challenge!

Yell, "GROUP HUG!" while in an elevator, and enforce it!  

Minozake

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:50 pm
I love hugs heart See my situation sucks (at least I think so) because none of the girls want to actually go out with me but they all give me hugs because of jokes I make/ just being me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 am
"I'd hug him. He looks so warm and huggable.

"I'm not too discriminating about who hugs me. Hugs are awesome.

"Teehee! The word hug has become meaningless to me for a bit. Just a syllable now.

"Hug, hug, hug-hug." :: hugs Sangu ::  

Old Pouncey

The Abortionater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:26 pm
c a u s t i c

Not big on hugs. Or people. I wouldn't hug said stranger with free hugs sign. I would probably avoid them like the plague, since when people hang out with signs or pamphlets, they tend to actively approach you. I tend to be negative, so I would see the sign and just be very curious about what the hell their motive was. xD
I don't care though. If you use hugs as greetings or whatever, that's up to you as long as you don't force it on people like me who would be less than enthusiastic. xP I had a friend who would include 'happy humps' at times, to piss people off. Not really to piss people off, but it was sort of that dreaded yet hilarious moment when he declares he's going to do it then he attacks the victim with his tackle hug/hump.
Right. Gotta know the motives. Not many prefer to be shanked in the gut, or contract some manner of disease.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 pm
anon_nymouz
Sanguvixen
Zambimaru

uhmmm, what if someone was too horny, and you only noticed WHILE hugging them? what would you do then uh? UH!?

*ROFLS*

I'd probably let go and back away really slowly.

Sanguvixen

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:22 am
Sanguvixen
anon_nymouz
Sanguvixen
Zambimaru

*ROFLS*

I'd probably let go and back away really slowly.

Mmm hmm. Seems like an... interesting situation.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff