Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
********* chinese day's moon!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want gold?
  yessssss gold............
View Results

[.x.Tatsu Chan.x.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Ice cream moon cakes? The ones selling at T&T? O M Gushie I <3 those 3nodding , to bad I ate them all  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:22 pm
T&T~!

<3

Luff that store.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Xiao_Jun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Hanyue-Chan
have you guys ever tried icecream mooncakes?
even though they'r not traditional.. they're really REALLY good. xD
i love them.

yesssssssss its goodd..... also chocolats ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:28 am
Perhaps it's because there are not much varieties of moon cakes in Montreal, but I don't like much moon cakes.  

sasa_powa_4eva

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:55 pm
The moon tonight is SO gorgeous! <33 apparently it's at its closest point to the Earth in nine years.. so bright and lovely whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Moon cake is okay. But too many people in real life give me too much moon cake. =.=  

Chibi Akane

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:22 pm
Happy Chinese Harvesting Moon Day!

Oh!Yue bing is so delicous!I just finished one with pork!<3 I don't think there's a girl on the moon though.xD Otherwise the astrounuts would've seen her.o-o

Want any mooncake?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:20 pm
@Yuffie: If you have too much then send some my way, I don't have any at uni. gonk  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:08 pm
i've got too many moon-cakes.. yesterday i received another box of eight. -.-" well, but my mom is the one who eats them.. lolz.. i'm not a fan of mooncakes even tho it's very expensive and the process of making one is very difficult.. xp

nowadays, during this festival, the market for mooncakes is very competitive... and so there are all sorts of mooncakes with all sorts of different packaging that looks quite tempting.

once i didnt have my lunch and my bf forced me to eat the mooncake at his house... his was kinda different tho... it's got that rounded chinese 'pineapple tart' pastry with the mooncake filling inside... it was quite nice... but i would prefer if everything was made of ice-cream. xD

the one in haagen daz was super expensive tho... if i'm not wrong, one mooncake costs about 15 bucks..

enough said, HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:53 pm
I used to not like moon cake so much, mainly cuz my parents practically made me eat it. But one day (a few days ago) I got real hungry, so I ate one and I liked it! blaugh

hip2b^2

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:54 pm
Oh yes and I do believe in the story of the woman in the moon. I love old Chinese legends and stuff xd

ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:41 am
i ate the whole tin box sweatdrop !
The moon was so beautiful last night, just thinking about it makes me think there was someone magical watching over me 3nodding  

Gracious_Angel

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:23 am
*sigh* I didn't celebrate Mid Autumn Festival this year! No moon cakes for me!! crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:52 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

I didn't see the moon last night...
I didn't even know if there was even a moon visible in Suffolk last night >_____>;;

But I had tea and moon cakes yesterday and today in the morning for breakfast...with toast xd

According to my mum, tea is supposed to get rid of some of the moon cake's fat/oil o_____O

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:47 am
yup yup.. moon cakes are oily... 3nodding
one of the ingredients is oil/lard  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff