Reply Supernatural Stories
Help write a fic in here... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you up for the Challenge?
  Bring it on!
  I'll give you ideas if I come up with them... Not sure I could help...
  I'll just read. I have no imagination of my own.
  Steals Gold
View Results

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 pm
Hm.... yah.... I can probably beta.... but I can't write worth beans... My mind/thoughts/ideas are like a sieve..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:59 am
Power thru Control
Im in second year art college and I've decided I might take a shot at writting a few pages of a fan fic (it's harder than you'd think).

This is (of course) after I finish my current concept of a comic named "Eden".... Yeah... So we'll see.

Ooo!!! Shiny!!! I was actually thinking, Hmm.... I should write fic... There was this terrible idea that ran through my head after last night's ep.... *giggles* I was thinking of writing it on the plane/at the airport... Unless I felt ppl reading over my shoulder... Which wouldn't be good.... *shakes head*

arsilverangel
Hm.... yah.... I can probably beta.... but I can't write worth beans... My mind/thoughts/ideas are like a sieve..

Woot! Beta! We gotta beta!!!!

...... ..... eek I wanted to be a beta.... *hehe*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:57 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel

Well... we can just beta together... 2 beta's are better than one 3nodding I'm probably better for grammar and sentence making sense making... ................. aahhaha.. neutral and you'd be better for ideas... and like... coherency... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:14 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
arsilverangel

Well... we can just beta together... 2 beta's are better than one 3nodding I'm probably better for grammar and sentence making sense making... ................. aahhaha.. neutral and you'd be better for ideas... and like... coherency... xd

sad I wish I'd been able to have you two beta my last two chapters. But I was too lazy to wait for you to be on.  

Deirdre Kavanagh

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:15 am
Deirdre Kavanagh
sad I wish I'd been able to have you two beta my last two chapters. But I was too lazy to wait for you to be on.

Well.. they seemed pretty good to me... I'd have to be in 'Beta Mode' if you want my official opinion blaugh

Note: 'Beta Mode' requires extensive re-reading and much thinking... can not function while in 'Normal Mode' on account of 'Head A-Splody' syndrome.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:30 am
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh

Well.. they seemed pretty good to me... I'd have to be in 'Beta Mode' if you want my official opinion blaugh

Note: 'Beta Mode' requires extensive re-reading and much thinking... can not function while in 'Normal Mode' on account of 'Head A-Splody' syndrome.

'Head A-Splody' syndrome is something I'm personally used to, so no problem.  

Deirdre Kavanagh

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Deirdre Kavanagh
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh

haha! with you being a writer... i have no doubts on that blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:29 pm
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh

haha! with you being a writer... i have no doubts on that blaugh

*nods* It gets rather annoying sometimes.  

Deirdre Kavanagh

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:47 pm
Deirdre Kavanagh

.... I'll bet.... It's probably a pretty big mess..... all that.... brain... goo..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:27 am
arsilverangel
Deirdre Kavanagh

.... I'll bet.... It's probably a pretty big mess..... all that.... brain... goo..

Yep. Grey stuff, all over the place.  

Deirdre Kavanagh

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:12 pm
I started writing a fancfic...and I made three drafts of the same one because I didn't like the beginning...I scrapped them all...I am at zero...I don't know where to go...I wan't something fresh...I don't where to go! Maybe since valentines day is coming up...a valentines theme...I don't know...something that rips peoples hearts out! burning_eyes I wan't to make something that's a spin off from an episode...that has to do with the demon...but it's turning out to be a challenge...like a huge one...So if anyone has a hint of an idea of anything....pm me...I could go with anything...Even if it's just about the guys and they aren't hunting...which could be something interesting... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:38 am
Hmm... I'm totally planning my next fic as I type, but PM me and tell me what you're looking to write... On the shoddy opening... Well, my fic? The start was CRAP on the first draft.... But Amanda re-wrote it... And I re-wrote THAT... And it basically set me on my path to fixing my whole fic... So do NOT underestimate the help a Beta can bring.

So feel free to PM. I'll even give out my msn address if you want to do some serious Idea Bouncing or whatever!  

fpvs
Vice Captain

gugudol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:35 am
...as Dean and his horse gallop across the beach into the sunset, white sand flying everywhere.
"Dean!" Sam yells desperately. The killer space chiggers have begun to surround him. Their tiny teeth sink into his skin and he begins to itch uncontrolably as though his skin were crawling. He cries out and falls to the ground as the venom begins to soak into his brain, numbing him from all feeling.
"Dean!" he cries again, but it's only a wimper. Damn it Dean. I guess that chick was just too sexy....
But, no one is too sexy for karma. Not even Mr. Hottie Winchester #1! As he gallops after the love of his life of the moment, a giant peurogi falls from the setting sky and crushes him flat......
xd xd xd
hahahaha too fun damn it too fun! I love fan fics. Even when I come up with them on the spot as a total joke!
Sorry.. I couldn't resist. If you had a serious story going and I interupted, feel free to delete this.
And by the way- what's a plot bunny? I think I'd like to be a plot bunny with all of these random story lines floating around in my head....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:09 pm
with all this talk about brain goo, I don't get the idea this is a very serious thread. lol. well since you gys aren't adding, I'll do some more.
ahem- please hold your applause! biggrin

...... six months later......
Sam sat up and looked around. he was in a hospital room hooked up to all sorts of machines. Something was beeping slowly and steadily. He rubbed his head and looked at his wrist. His watch was gone.
SAm yawned and nearly choked. He had been intubated. He grabbed the slim hose and yanked it out of his throat, gagging over the side of the bed. A woman walked in to his room taking notes. She was old and hunched over. When she saw him she dropped her clip board and yelled "Dr! It's a miracle! He's alive!" She ran ou of the room shouting.
"What the ********?" Sam muttered He ripped all of the chords out of his arms and stood up. He stepped into the hall. OVer 30 people were standing in front of him staring.
Dean shoved through the crowd and grabbed his baby brother. "Sammy! Oh Sammy! I'm so sorry. That chick we met down by the palm grove was just so hot, and I couldn't help it, and I didn't mean to run off, but then she rode off into the sunset and I couldn't turn away." "Dean! But the perougi? How did you survive?" "Aw Sam. That perougi was nothing! I ate my way out. It took a while but I did it. You should have seen it when they took those chiggers out of your brain. It was somethin' nasty."
"Wait a second" Sam said angrily. "YOu really left me to die?" "Sammy no I..." "Shut up Dean. It's over man. We can't go on like this." "Sammy I love you." Sam turned away angrily and walked down the hall. "Wait Sammy." Sam stopped in his tracks. "SAM, I AM YOUR FATHER!" Dean yelled. The pain was too great. Sam had ecxpected the same his whole life but had never come to terms with it. He fell to his knees and cried out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"What?" Dean asked. "At least the darkside has donuts." He picked one up off of the hospital desk and bit into it. A hord od beatiful nurses ran to Dean and collected themselves around him, and the group walked away, leaving Sam with his horrible truth. he was still a virgin......

(haha- ok random- the end sort of typed itself)  

gugudol

Supernatural Stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces