SAW III
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:05 pm
FallenLight262
Name: Xeggr
Apperance: You've all seen him, just imagine him older
Background: Works as a psychologist and hasn't been with his family much
Xeggr's Tape:"Hello Xeggr. You may know me, but probably don't. You are a psychologist are you not? Well you are not a very good one. Each person you have treated has ended up killing themselves. It is your fault they all died. You never really helped them at all. You only made it worse. You also haven't seen your family in a while, is that correct? Well let me tell you how they've been. Your wife is taking anti-depressants and has just had a new baby girl. The girl is sick and your wife doesn't even know it yet. Oh yes, and she's having an affair with your best friend. Everything you do in this mansion will be completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*There is a camera on the ceiling and a Blank TV screen on the wall. The screen turns on. Jigsaw is on the screen.*

Good. You're both awake. The others are all still knocked out. Before I go on I would just like to say that nothing in the mansion you are in will burn, freeze, and cannot be destroyed in any other way. At least, anything I put there. Now, Icy, please approach the screen."
icy was sacred and apporached the screen"y..ye.....yes?"
"Kill your sister. If you tell her I said this, you will die immediately." He whispered.
"i i i if i refused?"icy looked at him
"When you kill her, is when you choose. But if you don't, you will never leave."
icy started to cry. and firy grabed her hand and went up to the screen"don't make her cry!' firy sayed
"I believe you both have a new friend that just woke up. You should say hello."

*The screen shuts off.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:07 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Xeggr's Tape:"Hello Xeggr. You may know me, but probably don't. You are a psychologist are you not? Well you are not a very good one. Each person you have treated has ended up killing themselves. It is your fault they all died. You never really helped them at all. You only made it worse. You also haven't seen your family in a while, is that correct? Well let me tell you how they've been. Your wife is taking anti-depressants and has just had a new baby girl. The girl is sick and your wife doesn't even know it yet. Oh yes, and she's having an affair with your best friend. Everything you do in this mansion will be completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."

*shuts tape off* "Well, could it get any worse?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*There is a camera on the ceiling and a Blank TV screen on the wall. The screen turns on. Jigsaw is on the screen.*

Good. You're both awake. The others are all still knocked out. Before I go on I would just like to say that nothing in the mansion you are in will burn, freeze, and cannot be destroyed in any other way. At least, anything I put there. Now, Icy, please approach the screen."
icy was sacred and apporached the screen"y..ye.....yes?"
"Kill your sister. If you tell her I said this, you will die immediately." He whispered.
"When you kill her, is when you choose. But if you don't, you will never leave."
icy started to cry. and firy grabed her hand and went up to the screen"don't make her cry!' firy sayed

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I believe you both have a new friend that just woke up. You should say hello."

*The screen shuts off.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:12 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed

"Hi. I pretty much hate my life now since I don't really give a s**t about anyone I love."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:18 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed

"Hi. I pretty much hate my life now since I don't really give a s**t about anyone I love."
firy sayed"i only care about my little sis icy."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed

Xeggr started to cry. "Ya, I wonder why I don't feel that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:22 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed

icy sayed quietly"i hope you can feel that soon i guess..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"hi..."icy sayed

"Heh, like he'll let us out now since we all relized on what we've done. I don't even know myself anymore. I personally think it doesn't matter since I'll loose my job and my family anyways and rot away slowly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:25 pm
Name biggrin amion
Background:He's a vampire, so he feeds on the blood of others.
Appearance:User Image  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:26 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Heh, like he'll let us out now since we all relized on what we've done. I don't even know myself anymore. I personally think it doesn't matter since I'll loose my job and my family anyways and rot away slowly."
"i see...."icy said"i beileve i froze others."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:29 pm
Spartan-622
Name biggrin amion
Background:He thinks he's a vampire, so he feeds on the blood of others.
Damion's Tape:"Hello Damion. You don't know me, but I know you. You believe you're a vampire. You've been feeding on the blood of others for some years time now. How does it feel? Well I must say that you are quite a piece of art. However, killing all of those people put you in here. I hope that being in here will help you realize the truth. What you do in this mansion will be completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."

*He shuts the tape off.*

"Where the hell am I."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:31 pm
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
Name biggrin amion
Background:He thinks he's a vampire, so he feeds on the blood of others.
Damion's Tape:"Hello Damion. You don't know me, but I know you. You believe you're a vampire. You've been feeding on the blood of others for some years time now. How does it feel? Well I must say that you are quite a piece of art. However, killing all of those people put you in here. I hope that being in here will help you realize the truth. What you do in this mansion will be completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."

*He shuts the tape off.*

"Where the hell am I."
firy sees him"if i knew that i wouldn't be here."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out