Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
-Lord of the Rings Subforum Protection Force- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:19 pm
The archive problems have been fixed, she can lock/move them. The necroed ones just need to be locked.

Some of the REALLY stupid threads she can't touch if they have discussion possibilities. Any discussion threads that are based on the actors can go. The movie threads that are really dumb are still allowed if they have even a stupid discussion. Movie topics are allowed in the subforum even if it's an illiterate boob who can't even spell their own name who made it. Unfortunately. And yes, Vendie groans at them as much as we do but there's nothing that can be done about it.

I've finally gotten the hang of the threads that can go and stay. If you guys don't want to bug Vendie and you're unsure you can run it past me. I'm always around!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:19 pm
Crud, my hopes got up when you said the archiving problems were fixed. I thought "ooh, maybe I can edit the spellings thread!"

Oh, of course not sad  

Zurgi

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:16 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Some of the REALLY stupid threads she can't touch if they have discussion possibilities. Any discussion threads that are based on the actors can go. The movie threads that are really dumb are still allowed if they have even a stupid discussion. Movie topics are allowed in the subforum even if it's an illiterate boob who can't even spell their own name who made it.

One reason we now exsist, to stop those dumbass movie threads.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:33 pm
Nimby: I love the Rising the Dead one! I cracked up laughing!

Well, time to go sharpen my sword...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:44 am
Menegil
Nimby: I love the Rising the Dead one! I cracked up laughing!

Well, time to go sharpen my sword...

Nimby? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:36 pm
To be honest I don't even go to the subforum anymore because everytime I wander there seeking an intelligent discussion, I am faced with hundreds of useless and idiotic topics neutral . If there will be a subforum revolution I will be delighted to be a part of it 3nodding .

Gussumaru, please add me to the force. I'll give those illiterates what for in the name of Tolkien eek  

SYFFER

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:49 pm
Hooray for the protection force!
Nienna, my favourite has always been the thread necromancer banner. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:11 pm
I think that to be an effective force, we need to have badges that violators will recognize and be afraid of. Therefore, I've created a badge for us. To prevent the badge from being easily hotlinked into the siggy of a non-member, I will be making personalized badges for everyone int he force that wants one. Tell me if you want one and I'd be glad to make it. 3nodding  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:34 pm
The badge wouldn't really fit in my siggy xd So too bad for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:42 pm
Zurgi
The badge wouldn't really fit in my siggy xd So too bad for that.
Oh I see. If you'd like the badge resized please give me the pixel count. 3nodding unless you don't want it or want to make your own.  

SYFFER

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:26 pm
I want one please, I can't belive the name of something I made up is on a badge, this is the happist day of my life. crying
Ok seriously do you guys think the list pretty much cotains all the problems?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:47 pm
Ok I know this is alot of talking, but before we solve the problem we need to know the problem and fully understand it. I would also like to make a list of repeat offenders there are certin bakas who keep posting idiotic things in our subforum, even making threads and when we tell them off they try and fight back, I for one am sick of this. So if you can think of anyone just name them.
-hannon le  

Gussumaru Kenji

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:50 pm
Gussumaru Kenji
I want one please, I can't belive the name of something I made up is on a badge, this is the happist day of my life. crying
Ok seriously do you guys think the list pretty much cotains all the problems?
xd It must be a terrific feeling. Here you go.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:16 pm
Syffer!! Can I have one too!?!  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:29 pm
ChewySkywalker
Syffer!! Can I have one too!?!
NO! scream Just kidding xp Ofcourse. Here:

Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff